Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2014, 12:23 AM   #31
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I put my gun on my hip when I put my pants on. I carry every where and never think about having it. Sure as hell I leave it on the night stand I will need it. I carry a Bond derringer most of the time. Like the sheriff said when asked if he was expecting trouble because he had his pistol on his hip. If I was expecting trouble I would have my shot gun.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:43 AM   #32
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Why the need of a gun when seeing a lady? If its for your own safety I would thinck you would stay away from pimped ladies. Otherwise, why the need?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 10:26 AM   #33
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Just one time

I have become used to having it on my belt and see no reason to remove it. I am not as robust as I once was so the gun is my security blanket. I have carried a gun for many years. Even before I received my carry permit. I worked for the Forest Service when I was 17 and carried a 44 in the open. My children had to be shown proof that I carried a 22 to school twice a week for practice. We had an NRA shooting team in high school.
People should not be frightened of those that have a conceal carry permit they have been through back ground checks both local and by the FBI. A permit holder has been tested in handling a weapon in a safe manner.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:47 AM   #34
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Why the need of a gun when seeing a lady? If its for your own safety I would thinck you would stay away from pimped ladies. Otherwise, why the need?
It's not a matter of need, but rather a matter of right. Someone with a CHL carries to protect themselves, hence a defensive weapon. In that light, I have never heard of a criminal that warns folks when they will be attacking, robbing, etc their prey. Based on that criteria, most CHL holders carry all the time.
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:45 AM   #35
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I drive to a lot of diverse areas with my job and I keep one in my car at all times. Depending on what part of down I am in, I will carry on my person.

I do not feel the need to carry when seeing a lady. I have never gotten to an incall and thought I wish I had my gun. There are always risks involved in what we do and I think most of us are prepared to take them on without the need for a gun. There are a lot of us who grew up taking care of ourselves the old fashion way but as times have changed we have had to up the ante as well. We all should be prepared in one way or another. You can get mugged in the best of areas.

The only reason that I would want to bring my gun into a session is for the fear of it being stolen from my car. If I did feel the need to bring it in, I would call her to explain, confirm that she was ok with it, pull the clip, then go on in. If she wasn’t ok with this, I would drive somewhere else, lock in a hard to find place in the trunk, then go back to the incall and TCB.
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:55 AM   #36
Guest030824
Account Disabled

I only carry to the appointment when the lady advertises that she has a pimp.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:38 PM   #37
wildcat
Account Disabled

Encounters: 144

Saw this sign posted by the entrance of a store here in Arkansas. Just had to take a picture as it is my kinda store. The sign said:

CRIMINALS BEWARE!! CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT HOLDERS ARE WELCOME HERE!

Wildcat
wildcat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women