Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2016, 10:48 AM   #31
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There appears to be a glitch in the emoji's
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:00 AM   #32
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Kitty..kitty.....kitty..... *sigh* ..... I really wanted to look for a funny smh pic to attach to this post, but I didn't. I read everyone else's comments instead...and for God sakes I've never seen a thread with so many people in agreement, +10000, what he/she said, echo chamber consensus on a topic before.

You screwed up with this. You are a sensitive type. We know. We get it. It's clear. Prolly makes you a good lover, good with animals, a good friend when your shits together. So take the good with the bad about it.

It's not your past that puts the target on you. It's your sensitivity now. (And I was around for that drama, cars, kenwoods, blah-blah-blah. And it was a disasterpiece of epic proportion.) But you need to learn to quit feeding it. Tiny/Tony is the fire - you are the oxygen. Without you, it fizzles out.

So, you got strong, maybe took a card from THN, and laughed it all off, didn't take it too seriously...which was great. Honestly, and I don't talk this way on a forum like this, but I was proud of you. It was obvious your shit was better together. I don't even know you, and I felt good about it from out here in the peanut gallery.

But now you've opened up a crack and revealed you're hurt again, which will only feed this thing. From the guy's perspective (aka mine), it has that "oh wait, there's that drama realing its little head again" feel. (For God sakes kitty, pics of your horse, car, and house!?! It's not just irresponsible, it's dangerous, and only shows you're desperate to prove something to the very people who don't give a shit! on a fucking whore board!! Argh, make me wanna strangle you. Lol)

The other night I read one of Tiny/Tony's unprovoked spats at you, and I gotta admit, I thought,"fuck this guy has an axe to grind with her," and he trolls like he has nothing better to do. I had my cocktail turned on that night and even considered calling him out on it. He certainly gets up ur ass with all that bullshit, and I don't get it. So I'll give you that much.

But it's time to step away. The best thing for you is to block him, and take an immediate 5 day sabbatical from the boards. Post ads! But not one thread post. And here's another thing: when you take a break don't make a big fucking announcement about it...and if you do, certainly don't post a word (even if you can't help yourself from lurking) before the stated hiatus is up.

Seriously, you should be catching a theme here from everyone. Don't make us redundant. To sum up: This is not a good look for you.

Good luck,
LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #33
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60
Default Lassen Sie Kitty allein !!!

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 12:05 PM   #34
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

All the people who say negative crap doesn't affect them or the ladies, are seriously out of touch with reality. Kitty is not paranoid in the least concerning this. The "players" who peruse this board all the time may not be affected by the nonsense of trolls, but think again about those who have no time or patience to read between the lines or understand that this is allowed on this board, whether fact or fiction. These gentlemen, do indeed, take more precautions and practice "better safe than sorry". The majority of hobbyists are not participating on boards.

It's a job of moderators to not allow others to insult or be rude. However, apparently one must RTM or tattle. Maybe this is because, so many seem to thoroughly enjoy being nasty and hateful to one another and it's hard for them to decipher who is having fun with it and who is being irreperably harmed by such? Trolling someone for fun or enjoyment, is kinda sociopathic. These folks have little or no compassion for others.

Anyway, these types of trolling behaviors must be too hard to judge or something. The rules are in place to protect. Use the RTM every time some troll does these types of things and there will be less need to defend. State the infraction, rude or insulting remark, anything purposefully meant to harm reputation or you feel might do so. If the mods do nothing after that, their bad. Do what ya gotta do, and in this case her reaction may be over the top to some, but I understand completely why she would.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 02:32 PM   #35
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Toni is the king (jester) of trolls, neck and neck with Wakeup and Lucass McCane. These yahoos don't have a brain between them, and have no other purpose but to stir shit (probably do it with their bare arm than with a stick).
I thought you were leaving because your wittle feewings were hurt...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1745589
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 03:40 PM   #36
thechocolatebanana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

You could have stopped with just the pic taken in the car. It's great. As stated above, block/ignore is your friend.
thechocolatebanana is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 04:09 PM   #37
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
If you're going to post on MY THREAD please speak English or I might go full out Spanish Inquisition on you.
Old 06-15-2016, 04:12 PM   #38
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana View Post
You could have stopped with just the pic taken in the car. It's great. As stated above, block/ignore is your friend.
You are right and I'm going to add another one right now. It's like magic... poof they're gone!

Thank you I am glad you liked my pic...
Old 06-15-2016, 04:26 PM   #39
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
All the people who say negative crap doesn't affect them or the ladies, are seriously out of touch with reality. Kitty is not paranoid in the least concerning this. The "players" who peruse this board all the time may not be affected by the nonsense of trolls, but think again about those who have no time or patience to read between the lines or understand that this is allowed on this board, whether fact or fiction. These gentlemen, do indeed, take more precautions and practice "better safe than sorry". The majority of hobbyists are not participating on boards.

It's a job of moderators to not allow others to insult or be rude. However, apparently one must RTM or tattle. Maybe this is because, so many seem to thoroughly enjoy being nasty and hateful to one another and it's hard for them to decipher who is having fun with it and who is being irreperably harmed by such? Trolling someone for fun or enjoyment, is kinda sociopathic. These folks have little or no compassion for others.

Anyway, these types of trolling behaviors must be too hard to judge or something. The rules are in place to protect. Use the RTM every time some troll does these types of things and there will be less need to defend. State the infraction, rude or insulting remark, anything purposefully meant to harm reputation or you feel might do so. If the mods do nothing after that, their bad. Do what ya gotta do, and in this case her reaction may be over the top to some, but I understand completely why she would.
Max,
Thank you so much. You said exactly what needed to be said how I wish I could've said it. It is true... our main bread and butter isn't the guys who post regularly... its the lurkers... the silent witnesses that are booking the most appointments. Clients are scary. They avoid any hint of drama or scandal.
Old 06-15-2016, 04:40 PM   #40
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

And she keeps postng...

Kitty, all your posting is doing is giving him more ammunition to use against you.

The best advice has already been given. The fact that you choose not to heed it, speacks volumes.

Two words; Stop posting.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 04:59 PM   #41
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not responding to trolls.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:17 PM   #42
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Max,
Thank you so much. You said exactly what needed to be said how I wish I could've said it. It is true... our main bread and butter isn't the guys who post regularly... its the lurkers... the silent witnesses that are booking the most appointments. Clients are scary. They avoid any hint of drama or scandal and yes it is a fact that all the bs I've been getting could very very easily keep me shut down for who knows how long.

I have not had a phone call since Fri.

I've had one hh session since Thurs.

I am about to post on BP.

It's wrong that these trolls can devastate someones life so easy with a few cleverly directed lies and inuendos. I know what I'm talking about I really do. I've been in Gentlemen's Entertainment since 1992. No Shit.

If you wonder why I get so nerve wrecked I'm just grateful to have any nerves left after all this time in the hobby.
You're welcome!. I don't wonder at all. I'm sorry others will be thrilled to know they took part in you feeling bad. It's kind of a creepy feeling to know that of anyone.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:25 PM   #43
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
I am not responding to trolls.
All two pages of evidence to the contrary not withstanding.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:54 PM   #44
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Little Tony is a nasty troll, who also went off on me last night, attempting to insult me with statements that were no where near the the truth. Not even close. I can't imagine how someone gets joy out of doing this day after day. What a miserable , wasted life.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:25 PM   #45
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Lovely pics, Miss. I'd absolutely be interested were you in my zip code.

And, you're totally WINNING this thread. Carry on.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women