Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #31
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies...How would you rate yourself (honestly) in the categories below in terms of how much you ACTUALLY enjoy them: (1 = don't care for it, 10 = can't get enough of it... 0 if you don't engage in the activity)

Kissing: 10 10 10
Illusion of Passion: 10000000000
BBBJ: absolutely 10
Russian: 36 ddd's... 10.. who couldn't
Anal: 0
Taking CIM: 10
Taking COF: 10
Taking COT: 10
Allowing MSOG: 10 more the better
Getting DATY: 10... a MUST
DATO: 10
Body Rub: On me or you?
Stripper Slide: Iffie...are you a regular
BLS: 10
MPCFS: 10
Water Sports: if squirting counts... I'm in... 10 plus!!!!
Toys: absofuckinlutely
Domination: more submissive... so I guess... 0
Submission: Trusting partner.... 10 plus
BDSM: takes too much trust for first timers... so 0
Bisexual Activities: !HELL TO THE YES!!!... 10
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #32
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
Ladies...How would you rate yourself (honestly) in the categories below in terms of how much you ACTUALLY enjoy them: (1 = don't care for it, 10 = can't get enough of it... 0 if you don't engage in the activity)

Kissing: 10 10 10
Illusion of Passion: 10000000000
BBBJ: absolutely 10
Russian: 36 ddd's... 10.. who couldn't
Taking CIM: 10
Taking COF: 10
Taking COT: 10
Allowing MSOG: 10 more the better
Getting DATY: 10... a MUST
DATO: 10
Body Rub: On me or you?
Stripper Slide: Iffie...are you a regular
MPCFS: 10
Water Sports: if squirting counts... I'm in... 10 plus!!!!
Toys: absofuckinlutely
Domination: more submissive... so I guess... 0
Submission: Trusting partner.... 10 plus
BDSM: takes too much trust for first timers... so 0
Bisexual Activities: !HELL TO THE YES!!!... 10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, You Go Girl!
Moto
motocrossman39 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #33
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Kissing: 10+
Illusion of Passion: 10+
BBBJ: 10
Russian: 8
Taking CIM: 5---sometimes you gents really need to drink pineapple juice!
Taking COF: 5--must be careful not to get the swimmmers in the eyes...OUCH
Taking COT: 10+
Allowing MSOG: 10.....if you can go more than once in a session, more power to ya!
Getting DATY: 8....not all men are good at it, sorry to say. NO TEETH PLEASE!
DATO: 10 receiving.....7 giving
Body Rub: 10
Stripper Slide: 8.....had a great experience with it today
MPCFS: 10+
Water Sports: 0
Toys: 10+
Domination: -1
Submission: 5
BDSM: 7
Bisexual Activities: 8+.....depends on my potential playmate
Old 09-26-2012, 10:49 PM   #34
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBigFeather View Post
If you post activities you do on here, p411 or your website, you are being very foolish. If you get busted that can be used against you to make their case. If it is listed in a review that you did something you could always say that's a lie.

I don'y believe you should self incriminate yourself

Just my $.02

CBF

And you got your JD where? All they are saying is the like shit or don't like shit, and putting a ranking value on it. NOT that they are offering it for x price. Really, ya need to get laid more.

OP.. yes this could be an interesting post if the ladies are honest with their responses.... that will play itself out. Just pass by the all 10s (ie self promoters) and it could be a very useful thread for those looking for specifics....

Ladies have fun with it, but tap down the enthusiasm for the self-promotion. You will get more fish on your hooks if you go that route.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:27 AM   #35
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena51 View Post
I'm with you on that one CBF.
That's strange, considering you list quite a long list of activities on your p411 profile that you enjoy.

As noted in that case, this list has nothing to do with doing any of these activities in exchange for money. They are simply activities that you enjoy. The ladies are listing how much they enjoy these things.

There is absolutely nothing illegal in any form or fashion by discussing how much you enjoy various things in the bedroom. You could be stating how much you enjoy it with your s/o, fuck buddy, etc, etc, etc. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I appreciate all the ladies' responses. It's great to know how much you enjoy various things.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #36
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
I am bumping this to see if ladies attitude has changed towards posting on this list. The day I go into a session with a laundry list then it's time to quit the hobby. However I do think listing or ranking your favorite activities will give gents a heads up
I thought that Shasha's very sarcastic and flip response was funny. And frankly, I would like to think that I'm more thought of than just a list of acronyms and activities that I will do.

Which is why, when lists that this are posted, I'm rather loath to respond.

However, I will tell you that I just adore kissing. And I sincerely enjoy what happens in the intimate moments between a man and a woman.

And what might be wonderful with one man, might not be as sublime and delicious with another. So that is the rub with "lists".

But we all know that already and this list is in fun. Maybe I'll go back and answer each one as truthfully as I can but I'm not sure that's possible to make my answers so generic.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #37
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Fwiw, I, as a hobbyist, appreciate those who have responded and I think this is an excellent means of getting the word out on your personal preferences, as well as to give your gentlemen friends some idea of what to expect from your own perspective. The only downside I can see is if what is listed isn't provided with the same zeal indicated in your 1 to 10 ratings. And, yeah, I understand mileage can vary, but you will likely be reviewed with your list as a reference point. Not a problem if the answers and reality manage to merge.

Fwiw part II: I can verify that the one respondent whom I've seen (Kendall) has provided an accurate response. Her 10's are 10's. Some go to 11.

Again, many thanks to the ladies who have taken the time to respond. I hope more will do the same.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:28 AM   #38
SweetMelody
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78207
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok. This is a pretty good idea, as long as we are clear that this is not an offer of services. We are paid for our time. But as a way of getting to know a little about fellow hobbyists pryor to getting together, these are the activities that I enjoy in private (for which no money is exchanged>

[QUOTE=LusciousLacy;2408049]Kissing: 10
Illusion of Passion: true passion 10 My favorite part, I love a participating who let's me pretend to be his girlfriend welcoming him back from a long absence (or similar fantasies)
BBBJ: 9.. I love a succulant cock. Actually, I love all cocks-but some are succulant and some are just meant to be fucked. And I LOOOOVE to fuck
Russian: 3 - honestly, I just don't think my tits are on my list of best features.But I don't mind it if my "boyfriend seems really into them.
Anal: 0,Nope
Taking CIM: 0
Taking COF: 0, have you ever experienced the accidental cum in the eye? If you had, you would never request it. LOL
Taking COT: 10, love the warmth
Allowing MSOG: 9, It depends on my partner. If I know that he usually finishes quickly, but can usually go for two, I really like it. But I hate it when they say that, and (this happens quite a bit) I'm thinking that I'm going to get to fuck on the second time around, after they have their 1st release, they're satisfied and I'm left all wet with no cock to fuck. But still, it's ok, cause it's not really about me. And I understand.
Getting DATY: 10 GREAT IF you know how. And most hobbyist that I've had the pleasure to meet, are great at it. THANK YOU. GUYS. But there is almost nothing worse than someone who thinks they are good at it, but aren't. Every female should be taught when they're young to NEVER to "fake it" or tell a boy that he is great, if he really isn't. They poor guys grow up believing that he is really satisfying his partner.
DATO: Again, depends how much my partner is into it. If they love it, and arent rough, I love it too.
Body Rub: 10-Hell yea. I'll say it again. HELL YEA.
MPCFS: 25+ LOVE TO FUCK
Water Sports: 1, I'm not against it, I just have trouble producing. I once had a "boyfriend" that I knew was into, so I drank about two gallons of water and was about to burst, but I could only produce a few drops. I felt so bad.
Toys: toys for boys. I love toys on me, for boys:if my "boyfriend" really get's into it, then I do too (if they bring their own toys) I'll raise that- I like it a lot if they bring their own. I love experimenting, especially if he's not shy about what he likes.
Domination: 5 - I really like when I get the opportunity to dress for the part.(love my leather thigh high boots) and I can get into the roll, but naturally my personality is more of a nurturer. But every once in a while I need to be dominant as a release of my own frustrations. Luckily, I have an atf who is only in to being spanked (really hard) I can usually let him know if I'm having a bad day and he'll come over and let me beat him till I've gotten it out of my system. And he enjoys it so much that I can help but get off on it too.
Submission: 5 - Depends on my partner. Mostly I prefer a give and take experience, but I aim to please, and am a good actress (theatre arts major)
Bisexual Activities: Don't know how to respond. I've never done it, but have a curiousity and do sometimes find myself attracted to females.

You didn't ask about HJ: 10+ Whenever I can, I like to finish this way, only because I love to watch and feel the warmth. And there's a lot to be said for having all of the power right in your hand. I'm equally excited by the one's that shoot to the ceiling and by the ones that ooze, and by the ones that convulse with a most powerful orgasm but doesn't produce the warm gooy goodness, for whatever reason.

Wow, I feel like I just revealed too much about myself, but it was fun. Thanks for the thread.
SweetMelody is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #39
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

As i think about the list the more I am like ladies dont respond. I like the idea of mutual exploration and spontaneous fun. List's like these tend to place limits and takes away from exploring each other. However I do recognize some gents likes to know what a lady really likes in terms of bcd
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #40
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

You left collecting the donation off the list
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #41
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
You left collecting the donation off the list

LMAO!

Hey, I think he left SWALLOWING off the list, too! (NQNS since CIM can be NQBS)

I do think some providers "get off" on the pleasure they can generate. I know some make a variety of activities more fun because of the pleasure she gets from seeing the guy extremely turned on.

BUT that begs the question - Is there any provider who can honestly say she enjoys the taste when swallowing?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #42
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I approve of this thread.
timothe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women