Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2023, 08:46 AM   #31
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs View Post
should be banned permanently
+1

At least like a 3-strike rule. A couple of these trolls get banned on the regs. But they know it's for 30 or 90 days so they sit back and sob during their time outs and when their timers go off they just come waddling back in with the same ole tiresome drivel, lack of respect and shitty attitudes. Just be done with 'em is what I say.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:50 AM   #32
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs View Post
ECCIE has become a provider hating site as far as the providers are concerned and none of them want to post in coed any more. In my opinion the trolls that bash every lady as soon as she posts something should be banned permanently. They add absolutely nothing to the site. It would be great if we could get the providers posting again and could have good discussions in coed again. It’s nice to know what the providers are thinking.
Eccie is not only a provider hating site, but it is also it is a cyber bully site for guys that are not welcomed, aka have a solid but different opinion ( does not kiss the ring and is determined by the good old boys because of their opinion to have a bad attitude), which also includes several providers I'm sure. Yes, the owners of the site made a rule that there was zero tolerance for it but we all know that that is not true.

I do agree that trolls as well as those who only post whenever they want to hate on somebody else's post should be banned permanently. However, if all those characters were banned, then if you think that it is slow now, unless those thousands of members who lurk only decided to open up and post, then this site would be more dead than it already is.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 10:25 AM   #33
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

^ you should totes start a thread about how it's the trolls who are the victims here, I'd tune into that one for sure! Doooooo eeeeeeeeeeet......

If eccie or any other site should "slow down" because the usual suspects were to get banned, then so be it. I'd be willing to wager a lot that most board members take the quality over quantity approach.
Old 03-26-2023, 03:24 PM   #34
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Eccie is not only a provider hating site, but it is also it is a cyber bully site for guys that are not welcomed, aka have a solid but different opinion ( does not kiss the ring and is determined by the good old boys because of their opinion to have a bad attitude), which also includes several providers I'm sure. Yes, the owners of the site made a rule that there was zero tolerance for it but we all know that that is not true.

I do agree that trolls as well as those who only post whenever they want to hate on somebody else's post should be banned permanently. However, if all those characters were banned, then if you think that it is slow now, unless those thousands of members who lurk only decided to open up and post, then this site would be more dead than it already is.
(yawn)…And remind us, why do you get banned as often as you do, surely it’s not for being just a Drama Queen?…Oh shit, there’s no rule against that…Damn it!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 04:34 PM   #35
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post

So says someone who constantly posts about ladies overcharging, YMMV, lack of IOP, generally negative, wooh is me. And I was wondering why you get banned so much? I know it has nothing to do with your posts.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:17 PM   #36
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
+1

At least like a 3-strike rule. A couple of these trolls get banned on the regs. But they know it's for 30 or 90 days so they sit back and sob during their time outs and when their timers go off they just come waddling back in with the same ole tiresome drivel, lack of respect and shitty attitudes. Just be done with 'em is what I say.
While I agree, the problem is, with one especialy, is they often have a number of handles they seldom use so if one gets banned, they just switch over or start a new one. Management used to spend a LOT of manpower chasing down this one guy but he kept popping up like a bad weed. I think they decided evil known is better than wasting time knowing he will never be gone for good. But I believe they have warned him if he gets caught using a 2ed handle when banned, the hammer will fall again with perma-bans
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:41 PM   #37
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
No. ISOs searching for sexual services or pay for play are not allowed. We remove and give infractions to many who post these.

yes sir. Im aware. Im just saying it would be cool to at least have this section but guess it's not happening. However you can post this:

" anyone know of a provider that is good at ABCD" is allowed..

However,

" I am in search of " Is not allowed.

RIght?
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 09:07 PM   #38
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks OP
and I agree!!!!

As long as were not backbiting each other or slingin dirt,let us have a " lil leeway" please!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 05:06 AM   #39
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I discovered "BLOCK" does a lot to block off my stomach acid. No reason to read the bully posts or the whiners.

We may not like how the board is run, but I'm pretty sure it's less fun than most imagine.

Now - if there was just a feature that also BLOCKed the text when others QUOTE the trolls 100% of my stomach acid would stop.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 07:55 AM   #40
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

When it comes to provider threADs, I do find it typically on par for the rules here on this site when they do post them how consistently inconsistent that rule is carried out. Which ones remain in Coed, aka, those ladies get overlooked and skirt the rules, which ones go to the Sandbox forum, aka, get a slap on the wrist, probably no infraction received and which ones possibly get deleted all together, aka get watched like a hawk on everything posted to see if they can find something wrong with it so infractions can be dished out. Yes, I can post links of the first two.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am interested in those opinions, especially from the wannabe mods and ex staffers who believe they know it all as far as how the guidelines and rules are applied.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 09:30 AM   #41
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
So says someone who constantly posts about ladies overcharging, YMMV, lack of IOP, generally negative, wooh is me. And I was wondering why you get banned so much? I know it has nothing to do with your posts.
Don't for get about how services has gone down hill ( dead horse beat down)
well just maybe it's how the provider get treated by the hobbyist as how she reacts to him .. Better Fake Moan a lot lol
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 01:18 AM   #42
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Why guys complain (the consumers $) is the low quality along with outrageous pricing, such as tatted up Old bar maids , trailer park queens thinking they're a high class hooker.

I appreciate quality, youth and nice fit bodies , anything less gets less $ from me, is voicing this not giving them a break? I'm sure guys will appreciate someone exposing these types instead of being lied to. Respectfully that is.......
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 08:52 AM   #43
TristanThick
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
100% why providers have stayed away and harder reach out to .
Why do we want to be where the troll women haters hang out and most trolls don't hobby off ECCIE .

You know the SIMP guys are the best , easy to please and no drama
And the SIMP pusher can't handle it that "Real Men Love Women "
Trolls are the worst. And for a while there was an epidemic of clowns here (and there are some still gangling around). That’s why I tapped out for a bit. Just because people are kind doesn’t mean they’re SIMPs. These are just miserable people trying to pull everyone else down. I don’t care what others think, I’ll continue to be kind and respectful to everyone, ladies and fellas alike. We all have to live and love on this Earth and karma is very real. Why not make it the best we can?
TristanThick is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 11:02 AM   #44
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanThick View Post
Trolls are the worst. And for a while there was an epidemic of clowns here (and there are some still gangling around). That’s why I tapped out for a bit. Just because people are kind doesn’t mean they’re SIMPs. These are just miserable people trying to pull everyone else down. I don’t care what others think, I’ll continue to be kind and respectful to everyone, ladies and fellas alike. We all have to live and love on this Earth and karma is very real. Why not make it the best we can?
I agree with you, karma is very real. You're a kind Man TT
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 11:19 AM   #45
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
While I agree, the problem is, with one especialy, is they often have a number of handles they seldom use so if one gets banned, they just switch over or start a new one.
I say make them put forth the effort of creating new handles then. It's pretty weak to allow someone to just continue with their obnoxious presence based on the idea that if they're banned here that they'll just reappear under new names. It doesn't take long to recognize some of these guys under new handles as they eventually expose themselves. We've seen it here, OH2 and now pacepro. They clearly can't "read the room" and just shut up or (better yet) just go away, so just whacamole these trolls is the approach I would take. Now should they get banned under their familiar name and come back with a new handle and take the lurking approach, then that would be a win as well. But alas, they often-times prove that they really just can't help themselves...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women