Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2016, 02:58 PM   #31
HornyIntellectual
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
I start to get wood real early when she dolls up, even before major contact between us happens. Not necessarily instant wood, but I can feel the...twitch, the urges inside, based on the visual. When we hug or are close, I smell the sweet, girly body spray they be wearing. Everything's pointing up so far. No pun intended...well, kinda intended.

What makes all this even better is her warm and inviting attitude. Makes me feel like a made a great selection.
+1👊🏽

The ironic thing is the sexier she is dolled up and dressed nice, the faster I want to get her in her birthday suit 🤔😂
HornyIntellectual is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 03:06 PM   #32
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I'm a big fan of the just showered/towel look with some make up on
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 04:36 PM   #33
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

User ID: 324123
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I'm a big fan of the just showered/towel look with some make up on
My favorite!
I love air-drying in my makeup! Lol

I dress up on every occasion. I couldn't even think to leave the house to meet someone in sweats and something other than heels.
Where's the pre-excitement? Lol

Specially now that it's cold, I love wearing tight dresses, long jackets and tall boots or tall heels. Maybe even some panty-hoes. Lol.
SpinnerCindy is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 10:12 AM   #34
StopShort
Valued Poster

I usually don't request a lady to dress up. The one time I did ask a provider to put on some lingerie for me I showed up at the I call and she had a t-shirt and sweatpants on. I asked her "What happened to the lingerie I asked for?" "Oh, I forgot" was her reply. Well, after this session I'll forget your number and not come back anymore
StopShort is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:21 AM   #35
KeepFrozen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Depends

If I plan to meet a lady in a bar for a cocktail first I definitely appreciate her presenting herself as if she was going on a date she was trying to impress.

If I am meeting her at her incall location, I don't mind her answering her door in "regular" attire. I enjoy a nice comfortable dress or a silky robe but I'm not overly picky.

I do however think it is kind of rude for a lady to answer her door in yoga pants "sexy as they may be" and a T-shirt. Instant turn off.

I take the time to shower/shave and present myself as a gentleman would. I keep in mind that I have a role to play as well.
KeepFrozen is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 02:45 PM   #36
txhunter56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

It really depends. First date, I would expect her to be dressed nicely. Either a dress or nice negligee and possibly a robe, thigh highs and heels if she likes. However, on repeat dates the dress up is not important to me. I'd rather she feel comfortable. Nightie, wrapped in a towel, tank top and shorts, etc are perfectly fine.
txhunter56 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 04:49 PM   #37
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dress to impress

I dress up along with hair and make up done ..after all this is your fantasy
why would any one do sweats unless you ask for it ..
I bring outfits that are in my showcase pics so just ask if you see something you like me in ,,
I do travel with many outfits sexy dress stockings
nightie's high-heels
( no stripper heels) sexy classy heels only for me 4in-6in
outfits in my adds what you fine me in maybe something like this
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:48 PM   #38
DallasBella
~Your Naughty Masseuse~

User ID: 49096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's ridiculous!
The reason I request at least two hours notice is so that I can be as sexy and fresh as possible for you. Always look "exactly like the pictures" ;-)
For outcalls I'll wear a dress and heels(unless someone requests me to be casual). Or dress pants/leggings with heeled boots in the winter. Exceptions are concert dates: some of them have been standing room only so I wear sexy jeans and flats !

Here are some of my photos taken before an appointment :
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 07:42 PM   #39
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBella View Post
That's ridiculous!
The reason I request at least two hours notice is so that I can be as sexy and fresh as possible for you. Always look "exactly like the pictures" ;-)
For outcalls I'll wear a dress and heels(unless someone requests me to be casual). Or dress pants/leggings with heeled boots in the winter. Exceptions are concert dates: some of them have been standing room only so I wear sexy jeans and flats !

Here are some of my photos taken before an appointment :
I hear you and understand but it's almost a waste if you're staying in, I'm eat and run type of guy if you know what I mean
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 08:03 AM   #40
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytxn View Post
I don't know about other guys...... But I have a thing for ladies with nice legs,in a skirt and heels. Sweats and sandals don't do a lot towards creating the illusion of passion.
I understand this hobby is about activities that occur without clothes. But I am curious how many ladies actually dress for a session, as if it were an actual date.

Crzytxn
from your reviews it looks like u spend 150 at a time...
maybe if you save up to 300 you can come out more satisfied and more to reminisce on ... and see more reputable ladies who take their job seriously.

Happy Hobbying
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 12:28 PM   #41
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I'm a big fan of the just showered/towel look
My favorite. I, for one, do NOT like lingerie or makeup. If you can't do "nothing but a smile or towel", then a long t-shirt with or without jeans is fine by me. In the limited time I have with you, I want easy access. Skirt with no panties? Yes, please. Fancy dress with slip and lingerie? No, thanks.

We all like different things, and I don't want silly gift wrapping to get in the way of what I came for.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 01:34 PM   #42
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I love to worship the gift wrapping. I have a panty fetish and love to unwrap the ladies' awesome gift. It's even better knowing I gifted them to her hot sweet....
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 01:51 PM   #43
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

As far as an outfit, I prefer totally nude!! I am big on sexxxyy eye makeup!!!
If a gal post pictures with lots of hotttt sexxxyyy eye makeup with long eye lashes, I do want her looking that way when we first meet and preferably on follow up dates!!! Nothing more enticing then sexxxxyyy eye makeup and a sexxxy nude body
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 06:30 PM   #44
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

A sundress or some sexy lingerie works for me but please don't answer the door in sweatpants or gym clothes. IMO, the younger ones seem to be the most lacking when it comes to dressing for their clients.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 09:51 AM   #45
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do and always will. Many clients will say things like "you don't have to doll up for me" or "dress casual" or "you don't need makeup" and it really annoys me. Every provider should try to look her best for every session. It can be difficult when clients call and insist on seeing us in 20 minutes. I make them wait in the parking lot. They are never in as much of a hurry as they say.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women