Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #31
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalBob View Post
What are the odds of that being random?
Now you got me thinking. And we know that is not safe.
I know a lady who has a daughter that is a stripper. Rule per ma, thats ok you can see her as long as nothing gets wet. Or you will die. Weekend before last, I called could not get hold of ma. Much later getting lap dance from Daughter. the phone rings, ignore it as I was getting the nose to cleavage test. She asks at the end of lap dance ok who called. We looked, Ma called me back. Last night(sat) try to call no answer. Go to strip club. This time the daughter is in(she was not friday). At the end of one dollar show. I am putting the dollar in place. The phone rings. She grabs the phone to look who is calling and she starts. Gives me back the phone as she is on stage. I look its her MA.
Ok, am I getting cross town tag teamed? Or just odds.

How hard would it be. Call this number when xxxxxx starts for me. We are going to drive him more nuts than he all ready is.

Edit: I also call her mother friday. Got nowhere. And as stated daughter was not working friday night.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #32
nyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

It seems there is no end to getting caught stories involving AC, some of these stretch back over 30 years so they are a little slow coming back to memory. This one goes back to circa 1975 or there abouts. The gentleman in this case was a poor farmer from Wayne County who married a lady from that area who had inherited a prosperous apple farm upon her fathers death, so said guy was now on top of the world financially, lots of money from the farm, nice house, on top of the world. The guy was smitten with a young chick who frequented the club with her sister. Gentleman farmer had a camping trailer that he kept behind the barn out on the farm. As time went on the farmer became more brazen & decided to move the Chicky into the camping trailer as his wife never went back there anyway. Well it doesn't take much to figure out what comes next. Wife walks out one day & looks in trailer, end of marriage, she throws him out, he winds up on welfare, no farm, no wife, no job. Sad to say another case of the little head leading the big one.
As a side note, the guy kept frequenting the club for years & after he became impotent he had an implant that welfare paid for ( that means the tax payers, you & me ) After that we used to call him " The Woodpecker "
nyguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

nyguy, That has to be the first time I heard that one. I never knew why his nick name was the woodpecker.If you have more tell them. I have a few, but current. So can not. As for the old ones, you tell them better than me. I have no problem telling of my current stories. But do not want to tell on others.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:36 PM   #34
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

If you ever get the mail/e-mail to the house problem, don't forget that there's a lot of identity theft these days. Don't forget that a lot of e-mail is spam that uses various tricks to get your to respond.

Whatever you do, get mentally prepared for being confronted by the spouse or SO. Run through the scenario in your mind and figure out how to react.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:37 AM   #35
nyguy
Valued Poster

Default How Offshore got caught

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
nyguy, If you have more, tell them.
OK, you asked for it. Then there was the story of Offshore trying to play 3 girls at one time then getting caught & winding up in hot water with all 3. Seems he was paying #1 & #2 more then #3. Then he'd take #1 out for a steak & #2 & #3 out for a hot dog. When they all started comparing notes he wound up being in the dog house with all 3. Lots of hollering on this one the night the shit hit the fan.
Apologies for any errors, this is the story my informant told me, I wasn't there for this one.
nyguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:11 AM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Very close to right. To bad you where not there. You would have got it perfect. Even added other parts. Where I would take each out for dancing came in to play, even what bands where playing.
And yet with out being there. You told it better than I would have.
After a bit of and I did get it to work. But was in a daze for a few weeks.Did have to be careful after that.

I need to remember to be careful what I wish for.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:57 AM   #37
nyguy
Valued Poster

Default The story of a gay girl that almost got caught

This thread is resurrecting a lot of memories for me. This one happened in the early days of AC, the club was originally for gay girls only, then when the owner sold his strip club downtown he passed the word to a few special customers & a few of the girls that worked the bar to come down to the AC. At that time most of the gay girls clientele was from Brockport College & mostly came on weekends, so the idea of letting the working girls in during the week worked out fine. One particular young lady who was a lipstick lesbian (fem) & a very pretty one at that asked the owner if she could come in during the week & make some money. She was very emphatic that she keep this a secret from her gay girl friends, she was assured that would be no problem if she were discreet about it & dressed down so as to not attract too much attention. The young lady started coming in a couple nights a week & was doing very nicely picking up some extra money until one evening a bunch of her gay g/f 's showed up on a week night. I happened to be standing next to the pool table when they came in & heard the conversation when they asked her what she was doing there. She was pretty quick on her feet & came up with "Oh, I just came in to shoot some pool". I guess they bought it because there wasn't any fight as was quite common among jealous gay girls. My favorite fights were always 2 fem's duking it out over a butch, lots of hair pulling, kicking & swearing, much better then 2 butch's which usually was just a wrestling match, it was the best free show in town,.kinda like roller derby without the skates. " Those Were The Days" !!!!!!
nyguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:02 PM   #38
TommyD
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyguy View Post
The lady involved was nick named "Maxwell House" ( as in good to the last drop) for her powers with the tongue.

I've heard someone on the Buffalo Quest line that goes by the name "Maxwell House". Made me wonder if it is the same person.
TommyD is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:13 PM   #39
TommyD
Valued Poster

Not a getting caught story, but I thought it fit here.

A few years ago we were at a stag and one of the dancers ends up being the girl my buddy took to his high school prom. He was the best man. She on top of him giving him a good grinding in front of all of us and he says "this is more than I got prom night". Boy was she pissed.

He ended up dating her for a while and was sworn by her not to tell us that she had been a stripper - I guess she wasn't too bright because she all knew she was a stripper from seeing her at the stag.
TommyD is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #40
nyguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyD View Post
I've heard someone on the Buffalo Quest line that goes by the name "Maxwell House". Made me wonder if it is the same person.
I'd say it's a different lady, the lady in this story was from Rochester & would be in her mid 50's today. I'm not sure she ever knew of her nick-name as she was named by the guys at the bar when talking about her as there was another girl with the same 1st name that frequented the same bar so the name was used to differentiate between the two.
nyguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women