Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2023, 03:00 AM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Perhaps you gentlemen could explain then. As Trump said during the Town Hall the other evening, many of the participants were policemen, firemen, soldiers, carpenters and electricians. Rational, law abiding citizens who serve their communities and their country. And yet they trespassed and were acting like ANTIFA demonstrators. They injured 114 Capitol Police. They destroyed property and had many politicians and staffers fearing for their lives. It's a miracle that only Ashli Babbitt died.
trump was not the one causing mass formation psychosis. you and others would love that tho just so to accuse him of perfidy.

J6 was a false flag event staged by probably the FBI. a lot of people were gaslighted on the Capitol grounds. fences were removed on purpose so that people didn't know they were on restricted ground.

Revolver had an expose on this gaslighting event. Ray Epps was in the thick of it.

this link was posted a few times.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 03:02 AM   #32
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so
he obviouly knows so.. but TS run was rather short. he got banned.

oh well.
Old 05-15-2023, 05:09 AM   #33
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
trump was not the one causing mass formation psychosis. you and others would love that tho just so to accuse him of perfidy.

J6 was a false flag event staged by probably the FBI. a lot of people were gaslighted on the Capitol grounds. fences were removed on purpose so that people didn't know they were on restricted ground.

Revolver had an expose on this gaslighting event. Ray Epps was in the thick of it.

I believe the whole thing about the FBI starting the riot is made up. Epps is in hiding. If somebody offs him, look for more lawsuits against Revolver, Fox, Carlson and/or Trump. Epps is probably one of the reasons why Fox fired Carlson.

Epps, an ex marine, served our country. It’s a travesty, what’s happened to him.

Carlson and Revolver latched onto this to sell commercials, like Alex Jones and Sandy Hook. Trump did because it absolves him of responsibility for that day. And why people like Ted Cruz promote the theory is beyond me.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 06:08 AM   #34
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:

Sadly, you actually believe this kind of stupidity. Reading and relying on information from sites like Revolver, RedState, etc. just makes you dumber, which is unbelievable in itself.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 07:27 AM   #35
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

What really is going on...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r0m4UCPKHw
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 08:46 AM   #36
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe the whole thing about the FBI starting the riot is made up. Epps is in hiding. If somebody offs him, look for more lawsuits against Revolver, Fox, Carlson and/or Trump. Epps is probably one of the reasons why Fox fired Carlson.

Epps, an ex marine, served our country. It’s a travesty, what’s happened to him.

Carlson and Revolver latched onto this to sell commercials, like Alex Jones and Sandy Hook. Trump did because it absolves him of responsibility for that day. And why people like Ted Cruz promote the theory is beyond me.
... HOW can you continue to be SO LOST with this?

As mentioned - Revolver News has done TWO in-depth
reports on this - as well as Ray Epps.

Epps is ON CAMERA removing fence barriers and standing
WITH the so-called "Hang Pence" people and the gallows
they brought. ... Some o' them later ARRESTED and
hit with charges - but NOT Ray Epps.

Why is that?

Epps is also on camera pushing poster board into
the police there and sending people "IN TO the Capitol"
and yet - Epps is somehow NOT arrested.

Again, why is that??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 12:40 PM   #37
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

Why is that?

Again, why is that??

#### Salty
Salty, I'm open to the idea that there may have been government informants or agents in the crowd. I don't see how Epps could have been one of them. He's not in the witness protection program. He had to sell his business and house at a loss and now is hanging out on his own, with his wife, somewhere in the Rockies. Why would he have gone on 60 Minutes if he were working for the government?

I don't understand why the FBI or the Deep State would encourage a riot inside the Capitol. That's where the leaders of the Deep State do business. Why would they put their people at risk?

But you've studied this a lot more closely than I have. I did look through some of the videos on the Revolver web site and didn't see anything that would lead me to believe he was working for the government. Yeah, he was encouraging people to go to and into the Capitol. I saw three instances where he was encouraging them to go peacefully, which, along with the fact that he turned himself in promptly when he became a wanted man, might be why the FBI "went easy" on him.

I didn't see anything in those videos that would make me think Ray Epps should go to jail. But then I didn't think they should have incarcerated the Q Anon Shaman either. Yes, if people were caught on camera or otherwise proved beyond a reasonable doubt to have been fighting with police or doing significant damage to property, they deserve more than a slap on the wrist. That's not the case with Epps. Or the Shaman.

I agree with Trump, these people aren't going to get a fair trial in Washington D.C. And if Epps doesn't have to plead guilty or go in front of a jury, I think that's a good thing.

This looks like an attempt to deflect to me. The claim that ANTIFA did this didn't wash, so they're trying now to blame it on the deep state.

I wouldn't blame this entirely on people like Sydney Powell, Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump either. While they created the conditions that resulted in January 6, I don't think they intentionally set out to create a riot inside the Capitol. Sometimes shit happens.

Trump encouraged people to walk down to the Capitol and peacefully protest. Do you think they should jail Trump for that ? Epps did the same thing only he went farther and encouraged people he spoke with to peacefully protest in the Capitol.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 02:17 PM   #38
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

Why is that?

Again, why is that??

#### Salty
I've seen independent video of that "gallows". It wasn't tall enough to hang anyone. The cross post was about as high as a grown man's chin. CNN used a tricky camera angle to make it look sinister. See Nick Searcy and January 6th.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 11:22 PM   #39
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Not all republicans are racist

But nearly all racists are republicans
+1,000,000

ECCIE republicans have a hard time accepting this. Not sure why it should be pretty obivious.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 01:26 AM   #40
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
[snip]

I don't understand why the FBI or the Deep State would encourage a riot inside the Capitol. That's where the leaders of the Deep State do business. Why would they put their people at risk?

[snip]
FBI has been corrupted to its core. why the Deep State does things may not be apparent, but the politicians were never at risk.

J6 was engineered onn purpose to disrupt the confirmation process on the electoral vote by preventing any challenges to Biden's electoral count.

this was layed out in a Conservative Tree House article a while back.

I'd lay the blame on former Speaker Pelosi as the brains behind J6.
Old 05-21-2023, 02:27 AM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
+1,000,000

ECCIE republicans have a hard time accepting this. Not sure why it should be pretty obivious.

do you have a hard time accepting that the Democratic party is the true evil party of racism? prove it wrong that all original founders of the KKK were not only former CSA officers but also DEMOCRATS?

prove that wrong.

what party started the Civil War? DEMONRATS

what party assassinated Lincoln a REPUBLICAN who freed slaves? DEMONRATS

what party instigated Jim Crow and segregation? DEMONRATS

what party opposed the Civil Rights Act? (which wouldn't have been needed except for 150 years of racism by the DEMONRATS?) DEMONRATS

what party is the RACIST party today? DEMONRATS

bahhaaajhhaaaaaaa

Quote:
FBI has been corrupted to its core. why the Deep State does things may not be apparent, but the politicians were never at risk.

J6 was engineered onn purpose to disrupt the confirmation process on the electoral vote by preventing any challenges to Biden's electoral count.

this was layed out in a Conservative Tree House article a while back.

I'd lay the blame on former Speaker Pelosi as the brains behind J6.

Pelosi planned it all by refusing National Guard troops. they made it happen.

this is what MUST happen to Pelosi and the DEMONRAT party

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 02:10 PM   #42
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
do you have a hard time accepting that the Democratic party is the true evil party of racism? prove it wrong that all original founders of the KKK were not only former CSA officers but also DEMOCRATS?

prove that wrong.

what party started the Civil War? DEMONRATS

what party assassinated Lincoln a REPUBLICAN who freed slaves? DEMONRATS

what party instigated Jim Crow and segregation? DEMONRATS

what party opposed the Civil Rights Act? (which wouldn't have been needed except for 150 years of racism by the DEMONRATS?) DEMONRATS

Right-wing democrats from the South instigated Jim Crow and segregation. Northern democrats like Harry Truman and Hubert Humphrey were for Civil rights for minorities.

Strom Thurmond and the dixie crats (southern democrats who believed in segregation) formed the dixiecrat party in 1948. They left what is known as or referred to as "The Democratic Party" in 1948. At this time is when the "Southern Divide" begins.

The southern democrats who believed in Segregation, Jim Crow, etc. are not in today's democratic party. Strom Thurman became a republican in 1964. His buddy George Wallace ran for president as independent in 1968. The former Grand dragon of the Louisiana Klan, David Duke left the democratic party for the republican party.

Your problem is you just won't accept that Thurmon & Duke are not the only two people who believed in segregation to leave the democratic party for the republican party.

Today's republican party is not the the republican party of Abe Lincoln.

https://brewminate.com/dixiecrats-ra...-20th-century/
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 02:44 PM   #43
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:

Always heard that there was no such thing as an "ex-marine". Then again, Lee Harvey Oswald was a marine and look how he ended up.
Old 05-21-2023, 02:51 PM   #44
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Right-wing democrats from the South instigated Jim Crow and segregation. What exactly is a right wing democrat?Northern democrats like Harry Truman and Hubert Humphrey were for Civil rights for minorities.Harry Truman was not a northerner. His family was southern leaning.

Strom Thurmond and the dixie crats (southern democrats who believed in segregation) formed the dixiecrat party in 1948. They left what is known as or referred to as "The Democratic Party" in 1948. At this time is when the "Southern Divide" begins.

The southern democrats who believed in Segregation, Jim Crow, etc. are not in today's democratic party. Strom Thurman became a republican in 1964. And he was the only high ranking democrat to become a republican. The rest of the racists stayed democrats and tried to stop the 1964 Civil Rights Act.His buddy George Wallace ran for president as independent in 1968. Wallace ran as a democrat in 1968. He ran as an independent in 1972. The former Grand dragon of the Louisiana Klan, David Duke left the democratic party for the republican party.As you note, Duke was an opportunist and nothing more.

Your problem is you just won't accept that Thurmon & Duke are not the only two people who believed in segregation to leave the democratic party for the republican party.

Today's republican party is not the the republican party of Abe Lincoln. But the democrat party is the party of the Klan, Jim Crow, segregationist Woodrow Wilson, segregationist FDR, racist LBJ, and opposed to voting rights for women and blacks.

Figured you needed a little truth.
Old 05-21-2023, 03:59 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Right-wing democrats from the South instigated Jim Crow and segregation. Northern democrats like Harry Truman and Hubert Humphrey were for Civil rights for minorities.

The southern democrats who believed in Segregation, Jim Crow, etc. are not in today's democratic party. Strom Thurman became a republican in 1964. His buddy George Wallace ran for president as independent in 1968. The former Grand dragon of the Louisiana Klan, David Duke left the democratic party for the republican party.

Today's republican party is not the the republican party of Abe Lincoln.

that article doesn't prove in any way your contention that there was some en masse movement of racist democrats to the republican party. in fact, show me where it is even addressed in the article? it's not.

all it appears to prove it what everyone knew already, that in that era the Democrats were outright racists. you keep fixating on Thurmon and David Duke as "proof" when it's no such thing. Duke, as you know, tried to get elected to the Louisiana house as a Democrat and lost, then got one term as a Republican before losing re-election.

that Duke failed to win as a Democrat but later won one term as a Republican doesn't prove republicans are racist. you'd have to show the primary reason republicans voted for Duke was for racist reasons only. in fact, the case can be made that Duke won because he "renounced" his racist views in order to get elected. he later dropped any pretense of that after he was no longer in the Louisiana house.

By the late 1990s, Duke had abandoned his pretense of rejecting racism and antisemitism, and began to openly promote racist and neo-Nazi viewpoints. He then began to devote himself to writing about his political views, both in newsletters and later on the Internet. In his writings, he denigrates African Americans and other ethnic minorities, and promotes conspiracy theories about a Jewish plot to control America and the world.[8][9][10] He continued to run for public office through 2016; however, following his reversion to open neo-Nazism, his candidacies were not competitive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women