Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2012, 01:46 AM   #31
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

OK, once again it was old news and is not worthy of being looked at in the eyes of the left other than it was brought up wrongly by FOX as something new.......something the MSM does on a regular bases.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:26 AM   #32
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Facts don't matter to racist wing nuts. Haven't you figured that out?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:39 AM   #33
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Facts don't matter to racist wing nuts.
StupidOldFart, I believe your name is being called!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:59 AM   #34
budcud
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Fox is one voice against many. No wonder your afraid.
budcud is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:58 AM   #35
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Apparently the historic lack of a functional foreign policy -- evident in eventS that include the death of a U.S. ambassador on September 11, 2012 -- has escaped your attention.
Using IB's reasoning (or lack thereof) the historic lack of a functional foreign policy -- evident in event that include the deaths of 3000 people on American soil -- has escaped IB's attention.

If you are going to blame Obama for the terrorist attack in Libya then it stands to reason that he must blame GW for the 9/11/01 terrorist attack.

While on the subject, how long did it take for GW to bring the perpetrator of 9/11/01 to justice? Oh, that's right! GW lost focus on the perpetrator of 9/11/01 and Obama had to complete that daunting task on May 2, 2011, tsk, tsk!

If Obama fails to bring the perpetrator of 9/11/12 to justice in 7 years, get back to me.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:00 AM   #36
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

No ones being obtuse, just a matter of fact.

And read again I was referring to IFFOR- whatever the fuck his name is - not you. I think if all you have is some lame Obama nicknames in your artillery, it shows a lot.

And ever since Jack Sparrow I hae had a weird attraction to pirates but they have to be wearing eyeliner and they're hands have to be the same color as their face.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #37
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I already predicted Obama's re-election.

And my sources didn't comprehend how stupid Rick Perry really was. No one did, except those of you fortunate enough to live in Texas.

And Obama is not in charge of his campaign? That explains the polls.
Oh so now you predict Obama will get re-elected????
COG you want to earn some extra $$$$$$- make a wager with Joe Bloe- he believes Romney will win(trust me it will be the smartest bet you made in your lifetime).

P.S: anyone heard from WhirlWay- he hasn't been seen since Romney's video leaked out.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No, I predicted that months ago.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:15 AM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Using IB's reasoning (or lack thereof) the historic lack of a functional foreign policy -- evident in event that include the deaths of 3000 people on American soil -- has escaped IB's attention.

If you are going to blame Obama for the terrorist attack in Libya then it stands to reason that he must blame GW for the 9/11/01 terrorist attack.

While on the subject, how long did it take for GW to bring the perpetrator of 9/11/01 to justice? Oh, that's right! GW lost focus on the perpetrator of 9/11/01 and Obama had to complete that daunting task on May 2, 2011, tsk, tsk!

If Obama fails to bring the perpetrator of 9/11/12 to justice in 7 years, get back to me.
Significant difference, bigtex. Odumbo fomented regime change in Libya; thus, Odumbo is directly accountable for subsequent events in that country. Odumbo is further accountable for the ambassador's death in that the Libyan government warned the U.S. of probable attacks against U.S. personnel in Libya AND that trouble was scheduled to occur near the anniversary of 9/11: 1+1=2. Any simpleton can see the significance of the date, but Odumbo, et al, failed to take the necessary precautions to preclude the tragedy, and then Odumbo, et al, lied about what actually transpired.

On the other hand, Bush 43 inherited OBL from Slick Willie who failed -- during his watch -- to to effectively deal with either OBL or the terrorists who entered this country and trained to fly those planes.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Significant difference, bigtex. Odumbo fomented regime change in Libya; thus, Odumbo is directly accountable for subsequent events in that country. Odumbo is further accountable for the ambassador's death in that the Libyan government warned the U.S. of probable attacks against U.S. personnel in Libya AND that trouble was scheduled to occur near the anniversary of 9/11: 1+1=2. Any simpleton can see the significance of the date, but Odumbo, et al, failed to take the necessary precautions to preclude the tragedy, and then Odumbo, et al, lied about what actually transpired.

On the other hand, Bush 43 inherited OBL from Slick Willie who failed -- during his watch -- to to effectively deal with either OBL or the terrorists who entered this country and trained to fly those planes.

Fact is slick Willie wanted to go after Osama,but was blocked by republicans.Yes I know you will deny it..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Link?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:51 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Fox Caught Making Up News Out of Nothing Again - The Real Pirate Story
Mother Jones Caught Releasing Edited, Editorialized Out of Context Videos: Twice!!!

And the Kool Aid dispensing MSM networks CBS, CNN and ABC merely repeat the story without regard for the truth.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-...he-full-story/
Old 09-22-2012, 10:58 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Fact is slick Willie wanted to go after Osama,but was blocked by republicans.Yes I know you will deny it..
You are a moron, Ekim the Inbred, where's your citation?

FACT: Slick Willie launched Tomahawk missiles ostensibly to kill OBL, but Slick Willie hesitated too long to properly employ actionable intelligence; thus, OBL was long gone when the missiles hit the target area. And he failed to preempt the terrorists' training in the U.S. Pusillanimous, Dim leadership.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #44
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Mother Jones Caught Releasing Edited, Editorialized Out of Context Videos: Twice!!!

And the Kool Aid dispensing MSM networks CBS, CNN and ABC merely repeat the story without regard for the truth.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-...he-full-story/
This story was from before MJ had released the full video tapes how about you try something more current, but then again you probably like to use old material just like fox.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #45
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Facts don't matter to racist leftwing nuts. Haven't you figured that out?
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women