Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Their big gun didn't even get good ratings last night. I'm surprised that we don't hear anything about the Cowboys. That is what everyone was watching.

speaking for myself, I watched the game first because I knew there wasnt a replay option later

I knew I could watch the clinton speech be replayed anytime I wanted,

I got to see both

complex decisions like that escape JD et al because it uses logic
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Damn few people are saying "Oh, boy! After the game I can watch Clinton on YouTube!"

That's ridiculous. No one watched. No one cared. Other than those whose minds were already made up. Same as the Republican convention.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Damn few people are saying "Oh, boy! After the game I can watch Clinton on YouTube!"

That's ridiculous. No one watched. No one cared. Other than those whose minds were already made up. Same as the Republican convention.

:mf_laughbounc e:

try Cspan dumbass
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Read the new Woodward book coming out on Obama; see what he says about who drove who off the cliff..................

In summary Boehner had a deal to cut spending and raise taxes by $800 billion, but Obama reneged and asked for more taxes.....Boehner ignored Obama who then fumed and pouted, the Senate cut Obama out of the debt negotiations and the rest is history !

Obama punted TWICE on cutting spending, debt and taxes....

The first time was his own Bowles - Simpson plan and the second time was the debt negotiations !

Obama wants to drive us off the financial cliff; his dreams from his father is an America that is neutered, destroyed, dependent and sheepish in the world.

Be sure and ignore the part where Boner couldn't sell it to the tea sippers in his party...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #35
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Well, Timmy is right about one thing, the whackos are going off the wall. But as usual, he misidentifies them.

The Obamatons are scared shitless they will lose. It's fun to watch.
Really? Out of the 40 threads on my first 2 pages, 29 were started by known Obama haters. A couple were started by people i don't know, because i'm becoming so bored with your nonsense that i hardly click on most threads anymore - so much for my going off the walls, eh? And a couple other threads were non-political threads. But 29 out of 40 makes Tim's point sufficiently, so we'll just go with those numbers.

And that doesn't even take into account the percentage of actual postings within those threads. Watching you guys pat each other on the backs about how great it is that Romney is going to kick Obama's ass is what's truly funny.

Like i say, you all need to enjoy the election while you still can. Doesn't say much for your confidence level.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #36
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Read the new Woodward book coming out on Obama; see what he says about who drove who off the cliff..................

In summary Boehner had a deal to cut spending and raise taxes by $800 billion, but Obama reneged and asked for more taxes.....Boehner ignored Obama who then fumed and pouted, the Senate cut Obama out of the debt negotiations and the rest is history !

Obama punted TWICE on cutting spending, debt and taxes....

The first time was his own Bowles - Simpson plan and the second time was the debt negotiations !

Obama wants to drive us off the financial cliff; his dreams from his father is an America that is neutered, destroyed, dependent and sheepish in the world.
Obama is a doctor who hates his patient and wants him to die.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #37
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Earth to Timmy: Rich old white guys run the Democrats, too.
I hate to comment on this but i just couldnt stand it anymore ! Where in the hell have you people been living, WOMEN control all the money, and all the pussy and anyone that thinks women dont have all the power has been under a rock.. I worked for one of those old really rich guys for 10 years , when his wife wasnt telling him what to do his mother was... Give me a frickin break, all you married guys gonna stand up and say your wives dont have any control is pur bullshit, thats a lie when the truth would be better... So the point is RICH OLD WOMEN ( of all colors ) run every damn thing... s
steamyromance is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #38
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamyromance View Post
I hate to comment on this but i just couldnt stand it anymore ! Where in the hell have you people been living, WOMEN control all the money, and all the pussy and anyone that thinks women dont have all the power has been under a rock.. I worked for one of those old really rich guys for 10 years , when his wife wasnt telling him what to do his mother was... Give me a frickin break, all you married guys gonna stand up and say your wives dont have any control is pur bullshit, thats a lie when the truth would be better... So the point is RICH OLD WOMEN ( of all colors ) run every damn thing... s
LOL girl. Thus the saying, "Women control 60% of the wealth and 100% of the pussy." It's a fact.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #39
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Really? Out of the 40 threads on my first 2 pages, 29 were started by known Obama haters. A couple were started by people i don't know, because i'm becoming so bored with your nonsense that i hardly click on most threads anymore - so much for my going off the walls, eh? And a couple other threads were non-political threads. But 29 out of 40 makes Tim's point sufficiently, so we'll just go with those numbers.

And that doesn't even take into account the percentage of actual postings within those threads. Watching you guys pat each other on the backs about how great it is that Romney is going to kick Obama's ass is what's truly funny.

Like i say, you all need to enjoy the election while you still can. Doesn't say much for your confidence level.
How dare you bring this back to the point of the original post Doove! Trying to stay on point and all after the whackos meander all over the landscape in order to avoid responding. Bastard!

It will get even worse as the election approaches. It's the Goebbels' approach: if you repeat it enough times, it becomes the truth. The problem the crazies on here have is that the bullshit they are trying to sell with their loonie saturation posts is so nuts that nobody is buying....except the other crazies who have already subscribed. It's a "sub-zero gain" but they won't get that because they lack insight into just how fucking crazy they look to any reasonable person looking in. Let's hope they keep it up.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #40
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Uploaded by TheDrRJP on Oct 1, 2011
Yes, folks, that is what she said, according to an instructor at a School for the Deaf and Blind who watched the video. The video is shown at normal speed, 3/4 speed, and 1/2 speed with no banners obstructing her lips.

It should come as no surprise that she and Barack have no clue about America's reverence for, nor reference to, our flag, or that both want to eliminate all memorials and ceremonies commemorating the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWM...eature=related

Well lets start all over again Timmy...
Good call on the wack jobs coming out of their parent's basements.

This post is a good example of several things.
1 Repeat the lie over and over
2 When 1 person says something you agree with and thousands like them don't.....That's right. The attention seeker is right (and this assumes that there is 1 and that in itself is not a lie)
3 Act like your bombshell (dipshit) post is pertinent and not just another lie pulled from your ass.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ag-first-lady/

(whirly! pssst, asshole! This above is a fact check.)

If only these douche-bags posted real issues. We could have, you know, a real discussion.
They whine about Obama not running on his record. Look what these assholes think is part of his record.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #41
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Manmunchnutz, I won't hold your HAIR against ya. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipD4R...eature=related
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
Tim, COG's politics may be skewed towards his glass being two thirds empty, but he has lucid moments. I will be the first to agree that Romney/Ryan is a mindless idiot/calculating lunatic ticket that should easily be seen for what it is. Then again, I lost ALL faith in the voting public when a much too similar duo was reinstated in 2004. Those who do not learn from their mistakes...
daty, who is that in your avatar! Hat damn my brother, fuck all this political talk! Hook a brother up
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #43
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

WTF, I wish I knew, but she certainly knows how to assume the position. I would be buried to the ears.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:37 PM   #44
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Woodward's story shows Odumbo to be the maleficent SOB he is.
Oh, so you've read it.

What's on page 21? 56? Can't tell me?

Since it is yet to be released you obviously read a review.

"A combination of miscalculations, ideological rigidity and discord within the leadership of both political parties brought the U.S. government to the brink of a catastrophic default during the 2011 showdown over the federal debt ceiling, according to a new book by journalist Bob Woodward."

What did you think about Bob's story, "State of Denial"? You know, the one that proves, using documented sources and quotes from the principals involved, that the Bush White House knew there were no WMDs before we invaded Iraq?
Was that a good read?

I will say, up front, that I trust Bob Woodward as a journalist. I will be buying his book next week. If you get it at Sam;s Club, the price is usually about half the jacket price.
The reviews I've read say there is plenty of blame for both parties.
Duh!
Old 09-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #45
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Manmunchnutz, I won't hold your HAIR against ya. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipD4R...eature=related
Why would I believe you when you say that?

You need to get on better terms with the truth.

Maybe if you learned to read and stopped watching videos.

IJS

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women