Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162333
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41229
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2023, 10:48 AM   #31
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

If that is your standard of proof, that is sad.

Hope you don't serve on jury duty.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 11:00 AM   #32
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
If that is your standard of proof, that is sad.

Hope you don't serve on jury duty.
What's your standard of Proof? I bet it's mostly opinions from other sources that are one sided that meet your flimsy world view. Open your dam eyes and actually observe whats actually happening in the world instead of worrying about "Has Beens" like Donald Trump.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 11:11 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
What's your standard of Proof? I bet it's mostly opinions from other sources that are one sided that meet your flimsy world view. Open your dam eyes and actually observe whats actually happening in the world instead of worrying about "Has Beens" like Donald Trump.
Trump is currently the frontrunner in the 2024 race.

Every right wing loon in this forum would vote for him for President should he gain the nomination.

So to call him a has been is a tad premature.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 11:16 AM   #34
VitaMan
BANNED

That is correct.

And if this is his standard of proof:
"I have proof, because I can see whats going on. That's all the proof I need."

I don't want him on a jury.
Old 01-08-2023, 11:59 AM   #35
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Trump is currently the frontrunner in the 2024 race.

Every right wing loon in this forum would vote for him for President should he gain the nomination.

So to call him a has been is a tad premature.
You don't know who the front runner is for the the Republican Party. Besides isn't Trump suppose to be facing convictions for all his crimes the Democrats have claimed he committed? He can't be the front runner with all of that hanging over his head.
Old 01-08-2023, 01:32 PM   #36
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1063067105]
Quote:

There is absolutely no proof that Biden benefitted in any way from Hunter's involvement with the Ukraine. You keep making these ridiculous claims with zero proof.

More proof than any wrong doing Democrats have accused of Trump doing.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 03:27 PM   #37
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

During the Carter administration, Iran took over our embassy and held the staff hostage for years. Seeing no effective response, the Soviet Russians invaded Afghanistan. When President Reagan was elected, the Iranians released the hostages, and we enabled the Afghans to chase the Russians out (there is another story there for another thread though).

During the Ford administration, the Soviets collapsed, and we signed a treaty with the resulting Russian state to secure the freedom of Ukraine if they gave up their nuclear weapons inherited rom the Soviets.

During the Obama administration, the Russians invaded the formerly soviet Georgia while Obama let them. Then they voided the treaty on Ukraine and annexed parts of Ukraine. Obama sent Ukraine blankets and tents and let th Russians keep what they wanted.

During the Trump administration, the Russians left Ukraine alone.

During the Biden administration, the Russians invaded Ukraine . . . .

Anyone seeing a pattern here? I am thinking someone pulling strings at the White House puppet show does and that's why we are pumping billions into defense of Ukraine (I am OK with that) while suing Arizona for attempting to defend our own border (I am NOT ok with that).
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 03:35 PM   #38
ICU 812
BANNED

Despots and totalitarians of any political philosophy respond to weakness with aggression and cower before perceived strength if they there is a will to us it.

That is how Reagan got the Gorbachev to agree to a nuclear weapons treaty back in the 1980s.

That is why all the world's bad actors were so quiet before the Pandemic . . . and not now.
Old 01-09-2023, 06:27 AM   #39
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=Levianon17;1063067126]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I have proof, because I can see whats going on. That's all the proof I need. I don't rely on bogus Polls or bullshit articles from Liberal publications that claim everything is a Conspiracy.
You see what is going on through Trump-colored glasses.

Trump lost the election. His popularity is in the dumpster. I don't need polls to tell me the mid-term elections showed Trump's hold over the Republican party is flagging. As I've said before, I hope Trump runs again in 2024 because all the Democratic candidate has to do to win is hammer Trump on his election denial. That, coupled with Trump's lackluster performance while in office will doom him to defeat once again.

Trump has his base which will never leave his side but he can't win without the support of independent voters who abandoned him in 2020 and there's no reason to believe they would support him in 2024.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 06:32 AM   #40
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=farmstud60;1063067396]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

More proof than any wrong doing Democrats have accused of Trump doing.
Please present your proof.

I will give you one example out of many of the wrong-doings of Trump. His call to Georgia SOS Brad Raffenspergerwas a blatant attempt to force the SOS to get the Georgia results overturned.

Georgia official: Trump call to ‘find’ votes was a threat

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...548117648693b7
Old 01-09-2023, 07:48 AM   #41
Levianon17
BANNED

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1063067872]
Quote:

You see what is going on through Trump-colored glasses.

Trump lost the election. His popularity is in the dumpster. I don't need polls to tell me the mid-term elections showed Trump's hold over the Republican party is flagging. As I've said before, I hope Trump runs again in 2024 because all the Democratic candidate has to do to win is hammer Trump on his election denial. That, coupled with Trump's lackluster performance while in office will doom him to defeat once again.

Trump has his base which will never leave his side but he can't win without the support of independent voters who abandoned him in 2020 and there's no reason to believe they would support him in 2024.
You have no perception what so ever. Trump is out of the picture but the Democrats are still keying on Trump, that's a piss poor political strategy. This Country is too divided for any candidate Democrat or Republican to do anything productive. Politics is now nothing more than a big scam. Soon there will be another Pandemic with more mandates, lock downs and other ridiculous crap that stupid people will take serious and it all stems from political division.
Old 01-10-2023, 05:37 AM   #42
ICU 812
BANNED

Anyone remember Mohamid Ali sucker-punching som poor slob in the boxing ring? The guy was a little woozy but still on his feet and Ali wound up with his left like he was fast ball pitching a soft ball. The guy just watched that windmill . . .and Ali gave him a roundhouse with his right.

I am thinking that this is the case with the Democrats in the run-up; to 2024. They are so focused on Trump windmilling away that they cannot see who their serious competitor might actually be.

Only, in this case, the Democrats are sucker-punching themselves.
Old 01-10-2023, 08:09 AM   #43
VitaMan
BANNED

Who are the Republicans going to nominate that will be a serious competitor ?
Old 01-10-2023, 09:32 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post

I am thinking that this is the case with the Democrats in the run-up; to 2024. They are so focused on Trump windmilling away that they cannot see who their serious competitor might actually be.

Only, in this case, the Democrats are sucker-punching themselves.
Not true, at least for me. I am following closely the action on both sides. Right now, if you eliminate Trump, DeSantis is the clear front runner. On the Democratic side, if Biden does not run, I don't know who would be considered to be the front runner. Maybe Pete Buttigieg. Kamela Harris has been a disappointment to me as VP thus far.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ndidates-2024/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...s-2024-ranked/
Old 01-10-2023, 10:13 AM   #45
ICU 812
BANNED

OOPS!

Not Ali. It was Sugar Ray Leonard and Durand in the eighth round of the "No Mas" fight.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women