Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2013, 08:17 PM   #31
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post
+1!
Omfg- dont get me started!
Im sick of hearing clients rag on that one too!
Its kinda sad though because for every single girl, literally everyones laughing at them everytime, yet they still do it-
and oh wait, surprise! They're back. Hilarious
Candi I think I am in love with you.

Some of the ones I liked from you guys.
Cell phone talkers.
Exit on the right side, I am tired of opening the door for you.

Quote:
*MY* pet peeve: I drive a work truck. I can have 20 feet in front of me clear and two miles behind me. THEY ALWAYS GOTTA HAVE THAT 20 FEET!
Quote:
All of the charter members of the "Me First Club" driving the streets, and their cousins the "Butt Sniffers".
I could use a new truck don't get to close to my ASS!!

Quote:
A few tips for good cart etiquette (should be a no brainer):

1: Drive it like you drive a car simple tip. You know enter through the enter door exit through the exit door. Stay in your right hand lane etc. Really simple.
2: If it is the day before Thanksgiving and the store is PACKED do NOT try and push your cart down the already packed spice isle. Park it in another not so busy area and grab what you need with your hands and return to your cart. Trust me it will take you a lot less time and piss off a lot less people.
3: THE EASIEST OF ALL. Do NOT park your cart in the middle of an isle while you talk on your phone, go over your list or simply stand there looking around like you lost your mind.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #32
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 211

Another pet peeve:

Ladies and gents who do not look at their ECCIE PM's or clean out their PM's to respond to messages? Thus avoiding a full mailbox which is true of newbies who have limited incoming (I believe 25) so I have to give a little slack there but established providers or gents should know better.

We all get the notice when a new PM is received, so how about the courtesy of reading or acknowledging it?

Do you know of the ECCIE message tracking feature? Simply tells you if someone has read the message you sent them.

Just common courtesy...

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #33
Samcro84
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
Another pet peeve:

Ladies and gents who do not look at their ECCIE PM's or clean out their PM's to respond to messages? Thus avoiding a full mailbox which is true of newbies who have limited incoming (I believe 25) so I have to give a little slack there but established providers or gents should know better.

We all get the notice when a new PM is received, so how about the courtesy of reading or acknowledging it?

Do you know of the ECCIE message tracking feature? Simply tells you if someone has read the message you sent them.

Just common courtesy...

SF
Agree 1000%
If you are not interested or busy, just let me know. It is not going to hurt my feelings at all, I will take my money to another provider. I have had one in the last couple of weeks so I guess she is not interested.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #34
Samcro84
Ambassador

Another one

I hate trying to get someone to want my business. Not matter if it is the snot nosed kid behind the counter or trying to get service on something at the house. It is so hard to get some one that give a shit anymore.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #35
Keyzer Soze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerman View Post
Agree 1000%
If you are not interested or busy, just let me know. It is not going to hurt my feelings at all, I will take my money to another provider. I have had one in the last couple of weeks so I guess she is not interested.
Couldn't agree more, very rude, would rather have a FO, than the lack of response.
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #36
gruene_goblin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default Pet Peeve

1. "I'm coming to SA" in the Provider section. If you post in the provider section, it's because your available NOW - I could care less if you are coming in 10 days; post then.

2. Weekend posting vs. Provider posting...what is the difference and why have both? It's redundant.

3. Back Page - enough said

4. Specials that are NOT specials...come on ladies, but I understand; is what it is.

5. No snow at xmas....maybe this year!!!!
gruene_goblin is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:27 AM   #37
Samcro84
Ambassador

The different pricing can get in the way.

Just noticed a provider that has two rates one for return clients and another one for new clients. That gives me a reason to go see her. Does this really work?
Old 12-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #38
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I like one simple price on an advert.

Old friends / new friends - if I met you at a 'thing' and we got along, am I an old friend or because we haven't BCD am I considered new?

One simple price for agreed upon activities. Please. Trying to understand 'all of this for all of that' is just to damn hard to figure out. The only things that should be hard is my pecker and your nipples.

Everything else should smooth the way to conducive commerce.

Yes I will ask how many roses to bring for a visit in a PM. I do not always have premium access to be able to few rates on your showcase. I also do not always go by the rate in a review. Too many times it is a YMMV type of deal and I hate being embarrassed when there is confusion and $$.

Retire, unretire, retire..yeah well there's a furniture store on Perin-Bietal that has been going out of business for the past 30yrs. They are talking 'future' tense. Maybe retiring is the same thing.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #39
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post
Texas Drivers are the Worst!
Don't be sorry , it's true!

People who are in a hurry to come out of a parking lot just to jump right in front of you and go slow.
Weren't you in a hurry 5 seconds ago!

People or Large trucks or pickups hauling shit around who drive in the far left lane in the highway and go 55.
Move your ass over! It's common courtesy.

People at the grocery store who wait until everything is rung up then pull out a check book.
Have that shit ready at least the date and who it's being made out to!!

People who talk with their mouth full of food.
Close your mouth when you're eating.
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #40
nushi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Non hobby:
1) People who park their shopping cart in line, then leave to go find a last minute item (whether they ask politely to save their spot or don't ask)
2) People who don't park in the lines. This is how cars get keyed (not by me though).

Hobby:
1) Providers who advertise as the best, finest, greatest, etc. If there was no public vote or contest, then you have just made my worst list. A provider from Houston may have recently visited and claimed to be SA's finest.
2) Using the description "mixed". Aren't we all? If you're a tasty chocolate vanilla swirl, just say so.
3) Ads and pics that never change. Just going through the motions, are we?
4) No personality in ad. I'm paying for more than holes. I really do enjoy the company of a real live person.
nushi is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #41
nerdy123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Can I throw in an exception?

The handicap thing- I have handicap plates. Disabled Vet- got a little wheelie guy on there, but some just say DV. I can run somedays, but limp most. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and walk/ jog daily. I do this so I can keep walking. I have been confronted by people about my plates. They are my damned plates! If nothing else, the state of Texas has honored disabled vets with permission to use handicap parking.

Pet peeve? People who don't get and respect that! Just I can stay on the treadmill longer than you doesn't take away a drop of pain.
nerdy123 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #42
Samcro84
Ambassador

Nerdy I and others do appreciate your service.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #43
Kit_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 214684
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm.... let's see. ..

People on their cell phones while trying to order or pay in a check out line.

Drivers who don't drive the speed limit.

Anyone who uses the word "irreguardless".....just no.

People who leave their dogs outside year round. (If it's too cold for you to sleep out there then it's too damn cold for your dog!)

And last but not least.....

People who go through the 20items or less lines with TWO FULL CARTS of stuff... I will admit, I have gone through that line with more than 20 items. I've home through with, maybe, 25 as opposed to waiting in the regular line but two carts? Learn to read people!
Kit_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:04 PM   #44
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

1)repeating myself
2)Giving out my number without asking first
3)people who let their kids run around like animals or yells at them in public.
If you can't control your kids, leave them at home.
4) ignorance ,arrogance and logic whores
5) bitchass baby daddies.
6)when people don't put back something where it belongs.
7) texting while driving
8) stank ass-stank breath
9)voice mails ( my greeting even says "text me assholes)
10) San Antonio drivers when it rains.
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #45
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Rubberneckers at accident scenes. I get it. You want to see someone elses fuckup. That's fine. Take a quick look as you're passing. Don't fucking hit the brakes like you're a forensic investigator analyzing the crash scene. You're not and it's really none of your damned business anyway, nosy-ass. Move it. I've got shit to do.

People who pull halfway into an entrance to a parking lot and stop to start looking for a place to park. WTF? Keep your eyes scanning before you start to pull in and especially *while* you're entering the parking lot. Don't leave half your car sticking out into the street and block traffic while making your decision where to park. You're blocking me. Move it.
I've got shit to do.

Assholes who pull up to a light...all by themselves and stop in the right-hand lane. I understand if they need to turn just after the intersection but those aren't the assholes. The assholes are the ones who just have to do it to piss me off. Move it. I've got shit to do.

Prickcocksuckers who don't have the manners to hold the door for someone. ..or worse, the douchetwats who don't have the common decency to thank you for holding it for them. They're usually slow as fuck and they are holding you up. Move it. I've got shit to do.

Slow drivers in the fast lane. Move over. The left lane is for passing, period. They even post signs stating as much. Why do you thinck that is?
Exactly! Move it. I've got shit to do.

I've got more but my battery is dying....just stay out of my way because I've got shit to do.

Heh!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women