Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2017, 05:32 PM   #31
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Men can spend all day telling ladies what they should and should not do smfh. Only the ladies know if it's broke our not and might need some fine tuning. I'm pretty sure there are many choices on here for everybody to get their grins and monies.

If it's not good don't do it. Jeez
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:39 PM   #32
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Hey, it's my experience, and I'm sharing it FWIW. And where did I even bring up age?
I was using age for a silly comparison, nothing more
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:06 PM   #33
Bruce Fassbender
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

This is just a logical deduction of my hobbying experience that I decided to share. If you want to put your 'captain save a ho' cape on go right ahead, but it's unwarranted. If providers were offended perhaps you should read my post again, I was defending you to a certain extent. If you expect posts that are about barebacking 5'0 spinners, or raving about the IOP of some poor girl at a massage parlor there are plenty of places to find that. Thanks for the responses guys!
Bruce Fassbender is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:28 PM   #34
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender View Post
I've had several experiences within the past 2 weeks with providers where I've had hr appointments with them and decided to go with an hh appointment in the following meeting and you can see their sense of self-worth drain from their complexions similar to how the worth of their vagina has dwindled $100 to me. These women are extremely sensitive and emotional creatures, and it took me a while to figure that out. "Oh, how pleasant it is to see the bear turn into a badger." Signing out.
Yes, everyone should have taken that in the nice way. You should be eligible for Sainthood.

TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:58 PM   #35
Dubielicious
HeadHugger Extraordinaire

User ID: 360552
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaswill View Post
Also, I would like to think one's self-worth comes from a job well done, not necessary how much you get paid for the job. A satisfied client should be worth more than remuneration.
Money is a necessary evil in this profession for sure! Being always available with a stable, respectful Incall is hard work!
BUT I agree dallaswill, doing something to the best of my ability is my life motto...
Knowing at the end of the day I tried my hardest to make smiles happen is enough for me!
-but where do providers draw the line?
-when it starts to cost more to provide an Incall than what your income is?
-everyone wants more for less from us, but what about what it truly costs to provide quality sessions?
-every provider manages business differently, but knows what it takes to maintain their standards -it's hard to provide a heartfelt emotionally connected session when you kNoW if you are being sold short on valuable time...
I guess all in all, IF expectations are clear upfront and agreements are made then changed, it will ALWAYS end up with one person feeling jilted out of time energy effort or money...
I'm sure we have all experienced a paycheck less than what we had imagined it to be. I try to exceed expectations every time so when you open your paycheck it's all you imagined it to be! wholeheartedly and willingly!
-but then I'd do this profession for free IF I didn't have to support myself and an Incall to make it happen!
Dubielicious is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:27 PM   #36
Bruce Fassbender
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Yes, everyone should have taken that in the nice way. You should be eligible for Sainthood.

I think your cape is tied too tight...it's dropping your testosterone levels.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:09 PM   #37
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think you thought this thread would go different and now you're backtracking your original post to say you were defending us when what TheEccie bolded for you is the true meaning of this post...to let providers know how they're vagina dwindled in value 100 bucks. Sorry to burst your bubble but where you feel it's dwindled to many other hobbyist the price of admission will always be worth it and valued at just the right price
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:34 PM   #38
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
. " to many other hobbyist the price of admission will always be worth it and valued at just the right price"
So true, Analeese. If people come to you only for price, then they will leave for the price as soon as they find cheaper somewhere else. And there is always cheaper someplace else. When you, as a provider, give a lower price, you undervalue the quality, the savior-faire, and the image of the "brand".

It's a fine line to have to balance, but you have to maintain your image. It is who you are on this site.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:52 PM   #39
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope, I just have a decent ability to spot and then call out assholes.

A person saying a girl's vagina has a value based on your opinion of her is offensive to me - be it $100 or $1,000,000...we'll maybe for a million she'd overlook it but you come across as having wine tastes on a beer budget. Pretty sure you have no idea you can buy wine by the bottle and not just the glass.

Stick to BP and I think you'll find what you're seeking. Personally I've never just looked for a hole, a person I can talk with and then enjoy is my favorite aphrodisiac.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:45 PM   #40
OneStarLuck07
BANNED

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Personally I've never just looked for a hole, a person I can talk with and then enjoy is my favorite aphrodisiac.
Could not agree more. I want the whole experience; conversation, funny moments, sexy moments - a memorable experience with someone I never had an opportunity to spend time with in the RW.

If I just wanted a hole, I'd stay home.
OneStarLuck07 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:47 PM   #41
Bruce Fassbender
Valued Poster

Wow. lol..just sent a message to gman44...I'd rather die than to continue paying low class women for their "time"..it was a useful experience though...made me value educated, classy, beautiful women more...Thank You.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:07 PM   #42
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Everything about you speaks to the class you claim to seek. As I said, you'll be much happier on BP - they'll appreciate your 15 minute visits.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:20 PM   #43
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Poor guy hasn't been the same since a provider rejected him
This is eccie mate, not match.com
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:15 PM   #44
Tronhorn356
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Wow. lol..just sent a message to gman44...I'd rather die than to continue paying low class women for their "time"..it was a useful experience though...made me value educated, classy, beautiful women more...Thank You.
Low class? Where do you get off calling anyone low class? While this is an obvious insult to providers, you are also insulting the gentlemen who appreciate women. This is a pay to play hobby, and most hobbyist have the cash to burn, but money doesn't make you better or superior than anyone else. I've been fortunate enough to met some amazing women that I will not ever forget about. Conversations, experience, everything...it is sad you decided to focus on the physical aspect of the hobby and ignore the emotional side.

Just because you donate to a women doesn't mean they become your property, as your initial post insinuates. Which also hints at your real world personality. $100 pussy? WTF, this is not a meat market. Providers have a choice to see who they want and set their own rate...not to mention they are ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS. Respect that. I for one would NEVER put a dollar amount on a women. That is insulting. I see a providers rate and pay that. And if I feel they are lowballing themselves, I tip them extra.

I could tell immediately with your infatuation of Lillianna (however you spell it) that you were unstable. You believe that your opinion matters or that the hobby needs you? You are wrong....The Hobby will survive with or without you. You are insignificant. Hell, I'm sure Lillyanna gives two shits about your creepy ass.

I know I'm a cocky sonofabitch (some of you know why, anyways) but don't disrespect providers or their CHOICE to be part of the community. You're just a fuck boy.

If you're done here, then be a man and just leave. Simple as that.

Mods: Can we have an offical poll to change Bruce's name to Fuck Boy?
Tronhorn356 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:29 PM   #45
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07 View Post
Could not agree more. I want the whole experience; conversation, funny moments, sexy moments - a memorable experience with someone I never had an opportunity to spend time with in the RW.

If I just wanted a hole and to get bitched at for no apparent reason, I'd stay home.
FTFY
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women