Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2018, 12:53 PM   #31
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Unfortunately pivoting at this time wont help. You shouldnt have hitched yourself to Lester's wagon. He's driving it off the cliff and unfortunately you're going with him.;-)

It's real simple, and I hope this analogy isn't over your head.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Normally I don't care for people who have alternate user names, but as long as Lester is calling you out as the fraud you post as, he's fine by me. (dumbing it down for you.........I didn't call you a fraud, but stated you posted as one)

Go Lester...............who's just posting what others what to post.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:05 PM   #32
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Why hasn't this thread been moved to The Sandbox?
...among other things...
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:24 PM   #33
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
It's real simple, and I hope this analogy isn't over your head.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Normally I don't care for people who have alternate user names, but as long as Lester is calling you out as the fraud you post as, he's fine by me. (dumbing it down for you.........I didn't call you a fraud, but stated you posted as one)

Go Lester...............who's just posting what others what to post.
You're not my enemy. You're passionate even emotional and no offense but you're not significant or important enough to be considered an enemy. Many of you are just retired, lonely, and sad and looking for anything to give meaning in your later years. I truly understand that and I sympathize
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:00 PM   #34
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

And some folks are on here perpetuating a lie, they are not black, they are not men, and least of all they are not intelligent.
Only difference being those who hate them.
You have a lot of those.
And don’t think for a second that a ban will mean jack shit to me.
VPN is forever.
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:21 PM   #35
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Lester......sc just likes stirring the pot. He'll come up with bullshit then add just a touch of something to the post to claim it's hobby related....just like a couple others here.
Most of what he posts is race related or something to do with politics. Like I said...he likes to play games but he runs away when he starts losing. Most narcissistic people are like this.
He's helpless and somewhat stupid so just ignore him.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #36
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Lester......sc just likes stirring the pot. He'll come up with bullshit then add just a touch of something to the post to claim it's hobby related....just like a couple others here.
Most of what he posts is race related or something to do with politics. Like I said...he likes to play games but he runs away when he starts losing. Most narcissistic people are like this.
He's helpless and somewhat stupid so just ignore him.
That hurts coming from you. Where's the cry emoticon when I need it.

Just remember T sweetie

Old 12-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #37
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You're not my enemy. You're passionate even emotional and no offense but you're not significant or important enough to be considered an enemy. Many of you are just retired, lonely, and sad and looking for anything to give meaning in your later years. I truly understand that and I sympathize
Then there is you! Ya' know the kind that hides behind his keyboard like a coward, always hoping someone will answer your many posts just to get attention! Sucks to be you! But go ahead and post that this is not you and how great you are? Everyone believes you........bahahahahahahahah
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 04:30 PM   #38
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

No need. I'm very happy. I do what I want but do you know the sign of a happy vs. sad person? No? Well let me tell ya.

A happy person just lives his life looking for his next laugh. There may be some trollish behavior but not much.

Conversely, a sad person is angry and complains all the time. In fact a key dead giveaway of extreme sadness is someone getting totally worked up, bent outta shape, and massively butthurt over random online postings. Like really your life must really suck if you meltdown over inconsequential online BS.

In a sense I feel sorry for you guys yall are the living definition of angry wry males.

Breathe, have a drink, stop hyperventilating this ain't that important. You guys are showing that you have low self esteem if making what people post here the center of your lives. The shit I post ain't important so why are yall letting it affect you emotionally. If yall need me to pay for yall a shrink let me know. cuz something just ain't right here. Lmao
Old 12-03-2018, 04:33 PM   #39
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Sorry bro if you were happy you wouldn’t be a race baiting, anti American, attention seeking, no friend having, sad person.
You are very transparent. Everyone sees thru you!
Old 12-03-2018, 04:38 PM   #40
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac View Post
Sorry bro if you were happy you wouldn’t be a race baiting, anti American, attention seeking, no friend having, sad person.
You are very transparent. Everyone sees thru you!

Yep!
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 04:41 PM   #41
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Lol ok. Just remember I'm not mad at anyone yall the ones with the epic meltdowns..Epic. yalls reasoning is totally fucked. But that's the way baby boomers think. Lol I'm good kin folk.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:04 PM   #42
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
No need. I'm very happy. I do what I want but do you know the sign of a happy vs. sad person? No? Well let me tell ya.

A happy person just lives his life looking for his next laugh. There may be some trollish behavior but not much.

Conversely, a sad person is angry and complains all the time. In fact a key dead giveaway of extreme sadness is someone getting totally worked up, bent outta shape, and massively butthurt over random online postings. Like really your life must really suck if you meltdown over inconsequential online BS.

In a sense I feel sorry for you guys yall are the living definition of angry wry males.

Breathe, have a drink, stop hyperventilating this ain't that important. You guys are showing that you have low self esteem if making what people post here the center of your lives. The shit I post ain't important so why are yall letting it affect you emotionally. If yall need me to pay for yall a shrink let me know. cuz something just ain't right here. Lmao
Text book example of ramblings from an unstable person. I'am glad you have found this place so you have some kind of social life and communication with others. I pray for you my son!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:05 PM   #43
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Really? How many times have I posted that I’m a pussy.
Don’t need to run to mods because I’m not a pussy.
No need to get SOULMANIKE or DED to fight my battles for me.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:27 PM   #44
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Lol I will tattle tell again just keep it up. It makes me feel good. ;-) I hate doing it but you need a spanking
Old 12-03-2018, 05:27 PM   #45
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Text book example of ramblings from an unstable person. I'am glad you have found this place so you have some kind of social life and communication with others. I pray for you my son!
As long as it ain't to white Jesus ...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women