Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70781
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60765
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2015, 06:40 PM   #31
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Bill O'Reilly (of FOX) agrees = it was a racially motivated terrorist attack.

The premise of your Thread is bogus...........
How is my thread bogus when other Fox News pundits were trying to disguise as an attack on Christianity? Did you not watch Fox & Friends Thursday morning? After the huge backlash from Americans - Fox news tried to save face and change their path:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...arm-themselves
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 07:02 PM   #32
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Here you go, WE.... in his first show after it happened, O'Reilly called the perp a "long-time racist" and characterized the attack as an "act of terror".... What more do you want? No one is twisting the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVGhyMvnTrU

Now it's your turn - show us clips or links where Rick Santorum, Jeb Bush, Donald Trump, and Rick Perry refused to call it a race based terrorist attack. Otherwise, how about admitting you are making everything up?

Here's my rebuttal : https://tagloom.com/post/PG81sf6_Dl5 http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/06/...hate-rhetoric/
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 07:27 PM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Here you go, WE.... in his first show after it happened, O'Reilly called the perp a "long-time racist" and characterized the attack as an "act of terror".... What more do you want? No one is twisting the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVGhyMvnTrU

Now it's your turn - show us clips or links where Rick Santorum, Jeb Bush, Donald Trump, and Rick Perry refused to call it a race based terrorist attack. Otherwise, how about admitting you are making everything up?

That's not news, as you've stated many times when defending your butt buddies at Fox. Perry called it an accident due to forbidden content. None of the others have mentioned race either, that I know of.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 09:28 PM   #34
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
How is my thread bogus when other Fox News pundits were trying to disguise as an attack on Christianity? Did you not watch Fox & Friends Thursday morning? After the huge backlash from Americans - Fox news tried to save face and change their path:
WE why do you have an agenda against white people. Does your pastor know how you feel about white people, or how about your boss and your customers at the pharmacy do they know about your agenda?
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:01 PM   #35
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

What do you want, wewee? ... Night of the Broken Glass and a 1,000 burned synagogues?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:16 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
What do you want, wewee? ... Night of the Broken Glass and a 1,000 burned synagogues?
What do you want, SLOBBRIN?

A moment of clarity?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 12:15 AM   #37
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Come on, WE. That's not a rebuttal and you know it. The entire premise of this thread is false. FOX news didn't twist anything. O'Reilly called it a racially motivated terrorist attack from the get-go. You asked for a clip and I gave it to you. You saw it with your own eyes. It refutes everything you said in your OP. Why can't you be man enough to admit it? It's ok if you don't like FOX news. Go ahead and criticize them. Just don't make stuff up. That only makes you look stupid, not FOX.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 02:24 AM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It was a mass murder perpetrated by a terrorist hoping to start a race war based on a deranged hatred of African Americans. It was a hate crime, even though SC does not have a hate crime statute. Roof will be executed, or spend every moment from now until his death behind bars. Much of that time he will be in solitary confinement. His life is over. What he did was reprehensible. Even after spending an hour with the people he was kill, and all they showed him was love. Unspeakable tragedy. Horrific.

What would you have us do, WeeEndowed, the God Fauxing Christian? How could making this a hate crime make things worse for roof? What would Jesus say to him? Politicians are going to spin this tragedy to generate support for them from those too ignorant to see this for what it is. It's working on you, WeeEndowed, the God Fauxing Christian.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 03:15 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's not a "rebuttal" supporting your accusation.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 03:18 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What do you want, ....

A moment of clarity?
That would be appropriate from both you and WE.
Old 06-21-2015, 04:09 AM   #41
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What do you want, SLOBBRIN?

A moment of clarity?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That would be appropriate from both you and WE.
Not to mention, yourself!

For "clarity" purposes only, how about an answer?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 04:18 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Not to mention, yourself!

For "clarity" purposes only, how about an answer?
Did you ask an answerable question, finally, for "clarity"?
Old 06-21-2015, 04:24 AM   #43
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Did you ask an answerable question, finally, for "clarity"?
Absolutely! Several posters from this forum have already answered it. Including myself! Apparently, they (and I) had no problem with the questions "clarity" and/or understanding the "simple" question itself.

It is the same, basic question that you have been running and hiding from for a month.

For clarity purposes only, the question follows:

"If you knew during the Spring of 2003 what we know now, would you have (strike the word "still") supported the invasion of Iraq?"

LLIdiot, how much more "clarity" do you need in order for you to understand a very simple question?

For the record, my answer is "still" NO.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 05:12 AM   #44
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I am confused WE how come Travis Boy isn't being called a terrorist, how come he isn't being called a thug, how come your not screaming that this was a hate crime. Everything you said happens is not happening. So WE is it a hate crime when a black man kills a white police officer? Or is this the type of act that you god fearing types condone. Please WE come and explain this to me.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:57 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
That's not news, as you've stated many times when defending your butt buddies at Fox. Perry called it an accident due to forbidden content. None of the others have mentioned race either, that I know of.
But then you've demonstrated that you do not know very much, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because WE pointedly asked for an example from O'Reilly.

Quote:
Quote:
Last night???? After how many days when it was concluded that he was a terrorist and had a racial motive. Show me clips from Wed, and Thu episodes where O'Reily called him a terrorist? You are in denial!!!! BTW, WE, O'Reilly would have had to be prescient to make a such a statement "Wednesday night."

Plus, public statements by other Fox broadcasters and Republican contenders were previously cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

“Those nine people, we can dance around it, but they’re dead because they’re black. This is a horrible, horrible crime committed by a racist sociopath,” Geraldo Rivera, 18 June 2015.

“We know from Facebook, a Facebook picture, that he had a jacket with a Rhodesian flag, with the South African flag on it ... I think people, especially some people in the black community, might say this is a form of domestic terrorism,” Juan Williams, 18 June 2015.

"I agree that this is terrorism, btw. I think that this is an act, this is not only a race mass murder, but this is also an act of domestic terrorism,” Geraldo Rivera, 18 June 2015.

“There is no mistaking the message that he sought to project. There is no ambiguity about wearing the flag of racist South Africa, the flag of apartheid Rhodesia. These are statements of white supremacy,” Geraldo Rivera, 18 June 2015.

The Five

"It was clearly racially motivated. Clearly," Rick Santorum, 19 June 2015.

"[T]here's evil in the world. What you're seeing today, what we saw last night, that was evil." Bobby Jindal, 18 June 2015.

"It was a horrific act and I don't know what the background of it is, but it was an act of hatred. ... Looks like to me it was [racially motivated], but we'll find out all the information. It's clear it was an act of raw hatred, for sure. Nine people lost their lives, and they were African-American. You can judge what it is." Jeb Bush, 18 June 2015.

Quote:
You were rebutted by the fact that every malignant assertion you made in the OP of this thread you started on Saturday was already a lie before you hit "submit", WE.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women