Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2013, 12:37 PM   #31
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

W O W ! Somebody needs his diaper changed!
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You the one go'n change it?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:05 PM   #33
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You the one go'n change it?
No Darlin' I wouldn't change a thing about you. You are way too damn entertaining with your better than everybody, holier than everybody, only one that knows liberal bullshit just the way you are!

Old Dingus
Old 03-21-2013, 01:14 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Maybe we can meet at a party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
No Darlin' I wouldn't change a thing about you. You are way too damn entertaining with your better than everybody, holier than everybody, only one that knows liberal bullshit just the way you are!

Old Dingus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
Oh we could.... Quite possibly much sooner than you think.

[Oops, almost wrote you pussy motherfucker.]

Old Dingus
Well then, let me buy you a beer and we can discuss what you almost wrote. While we're at it, I could read you the article since you sure the fuc haven't.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #35
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Course I'd expect to buy the second round. . . . [So many will be disappointed if we start getting along.]

Old Dingus
Old 03-21-2013, 01:30 PM   #36
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
But you worry about this country's debt......

every dumb dem in the last month has caimed we dont have a debt problem
including obama...

while i know they are just lying scum bags with merely an ideology and not a love of country...it would be nice if just once obama could tell the truth to his low information voters
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:30 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

We may or may not get along if we are truthful but I can promise we will not get along if you try and lie about wtf I say/said.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
including obama...

while i know they are just lying scum bags with merely an ideology and not a love of country...it would be nice if just once obama could tell the truth to his low information voters
speaking of low information voters, we do not have a short term debt problem compared to a jobs problem. What they are saying is that the jobs problem is more pressing.That is wtf they are talking about. Now what I have been talking about IN THIS THREAD is what one might call a long term debt problem fix. Except with Idiots like old dingy, jd and of course cutiepie you can not have a rational discussion on the subject matter. Whoops, almost forgot HatingKayla and her fuc'd up kin folk that contribute not a thing to the discussion.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
including obama...

the Ryan "Path to Prosperity" budget plan increases the deficit for the next DECADE .. FACT!

I'd be interested to hear your opinion based on information provided by your sources about Republicans who love their country and are totally willing to increase the debt problem WE DO HAVE.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:23 PM   #40
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Mine are questions, not answers.
I have no problem with an honest discussion of quality of life versus being allowed to die with as little suffering as possible. But, to have care denied when not only wanted but needed to continue to live and be denied because it is too expensive is wrong. If by denying the care, no improvement on the time remaining or quality of life is possible, then and only then shoud a panel assist in the decision making process.

The real problem is that the government has involved itself in the insurance business by way of taxing us to pay for future care. Now that care has become so expensive, the government is seeking ways to shirk that responsibility.

There are many ways to reduce the cost of medicare as well as the outflow of money in SS without compromising the care that has been paid for in advance.
See, I disagree with that part. Yes, it'd be great if we could give everyone the care they needed. However, the cost of life saving care can just simply be too expensive. This has always been the case. Simply put, you don't have a right to whatever healthcare it takes to save you, no matter the cost.

Insurance companies cut people all the time for using their insurance too much or the insurance company simply denies the claim and waits for them to die.

Look at HIV medication. There are some great drugs out there now that can give HIV positive patients a regular lifespan. However, like South Park points out, it's basically injecting money into yourself. That stuff is expensive.

It's a harsh truth, but we simply can't afford to keep everyone alive no matter the cost.

The scare over these death panels is really just propaganda over what has to be done in order to keep costs under control. Otherwise, more people than just those few eating up all the money are going to suffer in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.

Now for what you said in the rest of that post, I agree with the numbers mostly.... have you done the numbers on obamafuckingcare? our rates increase 200%. That's 200% for anyone that missed it. Look it up, I'm not your mommy.
Meh, for every study someone says it will increase costs, there's another study saying it'll decrease costs. No one actually knows what's going to happen and the results are what we're going to see over the next few years.

However, we do know that the current system isn't working and the policy of "do nothing" isn't going to fix it.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #41
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the Ryan "Path to Prosperity" budget plan increases the deficit for the next DECADE .. FACT!
No, Mr. Time Traveler. That would be "PROJECTION!"
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:08 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The popular backlash against death panels gave politicians in Washington reason to fear the topic in general.
Does you OP confirm our health care "system" has "death panels"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:15 PM   #43
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Excellent point! When you consider the control that the present system and its insurance companies have over the approval/disapprovaal of procedures, etc., it essentially amounts to death panels for some people.

"What is in a name?...."

Old Dingus
Old 03-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #44
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
No, Mr. Time Traveler. That would be "PROJECTION!"

I clearly stated "plan".

as for projections, the numbers the rightwing constantly whine about, both federal deficits, and Health Care are no more than projections either. Apparently I'm not traveling alone Mr Pretentious Ass.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

I does. They're called Insurance Companies.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women