Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #31
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Prove that God can provide that.

Prove there is a God.

I will gladly admit that I can not disprove it but I also can not disprove Santa.
You were doing pretty good up until now.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #32
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Yeah, more World Net Daily propaganda trash. He and you are basically attacking all our teachers and school administrators (not to mention our educational "elites" in our universities) as either traitors or too stupid to understand and stop a "conspiracy" that is foisting this upon us. Pathetic of him and you. I used to respect conservatives even if I didn't agree with them. Very sad.

Very few "lefties" think "American society ... (si) one unworthy of defending, either domestically or internationally." We just don't think Americans or America is perfect and we question the ways in which we defend America both domestically and internationally. Most of us, and the best of us, strive to understand how we can make America "A shining city on a hill" knowing that we are fallible and human and will never achieve that completely. We don't think going backward (nostalgically) will make America better and are just not satisfied with the status quo either, but we are hopeful, not fearful of the future and change.

The right today has become completely unfaithful to American and their own "values" because they continually demonize moderate conservatives (RINOs), moderates and progressives/lefties for having different views (and sometimes different lifestyles, religions and even physical characteristics) than they have and they are usually not willing to (now) even agree on a shared set of facts or trusted sources. The right today is against much of what it was for and even the ideas it came up with a decade or two before (so their values must have changed or been abandoned). The right seems to more and more want to only consider facts that support their own views. This led to their complete surprise in being beaten by Obama in 2012 (only listening to their own echo chamber) and if they continue will lead to the destruction of the Republican party (from within) and the loyal opposition (which has no longer been very loyal at all or very patriotic attacking on any issue including foreign relations and wars where they feel they can get an advantage).

It seems they have taken George W. Bush's famous, "you're either with us or against us in the fight against terror" and truncated the last five words and applied it to everything, even their fellow Republicans and conservatives. This is a movement, party and people driven by fear and fear alone and grasping for power by any means possible (the ends justify the means because they assert they are the only true Americans). Fear of anyone or anything different, fear of a loss of power and prestige, fear of foreigners, even fear of equality or new or different freedoms. It is truly sad when loyal, wise, thoughtful and even revered Republicans like Lincoln, Roosevelt, Eisenhower and even Nixon, and especially their views and policies, would be repudiated and labeled RINOs and unpatriotic in today's party. Completely pathetic and it goes to the credibility of anything someone like Whirly would post. With attitudes like that why would anyone give credence to anything they say or do?
It is your condescending, superior attitude, coupled with the fact we have been compromising with you far left liberals for the last 50 years that has us in this fucked up negative 16 trillion dollar liberal paradise called the USA. Yes, I oppose most of the policies of the United States government, and I no longer want to bend over to a bunch of unrealistic ideologues on the far left who either get what they want or aggressively insult, taunt, and demean those who legitimately differ in opinion.
We once had a great country. We now live trapped in a liberal petrie dish. My only consolation is when everything collapses I can say I told you so.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #33
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

The subversiveness of the left is only disregarded by it's useful idiots who in the name of "fairness" and in the coveting of crumbs blindly assist in the denigration of the goodness of our past.

the conservative knows it, the true schemers of the destructive left know it, only it's voting every man, who looking to personal benefit, blithely wanders down it's primrose path and denies it with rabid zealousness.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #34
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
The subversiveness of the left is only disregarded by it's useful idiots who in the name of "fairness" and in the coveting of crumbs blindly assist in the denigration of the goodness of our past.

the conservative knows it, the true schemers of the destructive left know it, only it's voting every man, who looking to personal benefit, blithely wanders down it's primrose path and denies it with rabid zealousness.
Mr. Bill is back. I'll bet he has all kinds of fun facts to back up his conventional wisdom.

As soon as you hold up credentials showing your membership in any camp of a political philosophy as proof of your intelligence, it kind of has the opposite effect.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #35
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
WTF does not speak for "the left."

According to Trendaway's definition, WTF and I are both Indy's!
For an alleged Indy, you sure look Liberal from here.

Second, I observe that, rather than even attempting to answer the questions I posed, you danced a little sidestep.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:50 PM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
For an alleged Indy, you sure look Liberal from here.

Second, I observe that, rather than even attempting to answer the questions I posed, you danced a little sidestep.
I did the sidestep because as an card carrying Indy, I can not speak for the "Left."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Your stink says that you lie. You are afraid.

Why is it everytime I post I think I feel someone's nose up my ass? Who comes behind me?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #38
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
It is your condescending, superior attitude, coupled with the fact
It isn't condescending or superior to tell people who are trying to define you what you actually believe.

Quote:
we have been compromising with you far left liberals for the last 50 years that has us
The fact that you think that compromise for the last 50 years was a mistake seems to indicate that you would prefer to live in a dictatorship or monarchy where no one who doesn't agree with you gets any stake in what the society does. That seems to me why conservatives like corporations and really don't much care for democracy deep down, but I do hope I'm wrong.

Quote:
in this fucked up negative 16 trillion dollar liberal paradise called the USA.
OK, if you understood the first thing about a fiat monetary system and macro-economics and the way that the accounting is done you would have some inkling that the national debt is not in the top five of our economic worries. You and too many others seem to think that the budget of a sovereign currency issuer with a fiat monetary system is the same as a household or business budget (micro-economics) and because you understand one you have any grasp of the other. Even the accounting is different primarily because the US is a currency issuer and NOT a currency user so there IS NO MONEY for the private sector before the government issues currency and immediately puts debt/deficit on the balance sheet. Don't put words in my mouth because I'm not at all saying that debt and deficit are not ever bad and we should just keep spending, but I AM saying that our debt and deficit are not near any danger levels now (except the hysteria danger level that ignorance provides, but that can be a danger since it it what fuels bank runs) and we can address the symptoms of deficits and national debt once we increase aggregate demand and get back near full employment.

It is far from a liberal paradise more like a corporately managed potential disaster. Even if corporations were people, they are people who only focus on their own profits (no need for food, clothing, shelter, love, friendship or any other human needs) and only for the short term. There have been some really good things done in the last 50 years that you seem to bemoan. Are you really against the gains that have been made in terms of, "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are create equal"? Really?

Quote:
Yes, I oppose most of the policies of the United States government, and I no longer want to bend over to a bunch of unrealistic ideologues on the far left who either get what they want or aggressively insult, taunt, and demean those who legitimately differ in opinion.
Now that is the pot calling the kettle black and I challenge you to show me where I aggressively insulted, taunted or demeaned you (not your ideas - those deserve to be demeaned). Seems to me that most of the shouting down of differing opinions here comes from the right (though it is kind of cool to see progressives and liberals be just as mean and insulting as conservatives for once sometimes), but maybe that is just me.

Quote:
We once had a great country. We now live trapped in a liberal petrie dish. My only consolation is when everything collapses I can say I told you so.
We still have a great country, its relationship to the world has changed in the last 50 to 65 years mainly because the world was pretty much destroyed in WWII and has come a long long way. We are now more first among equals than the undisputed superpower and overlord of the world. Some may bemoan it, but I certainly don't. Your "only consolation" is pretty sad and pathetic IMHO. I truly pity you (you can't even concieve that you might be wrong about everything collapsing can you?) even though I'm sure you don't want my pity. LOL

Oh, yeah, everything will collapse eventually, but I'd be willing to bet not in our lifetimes. If you bothered to read history, you would know people have been predicting that for at least 3000 years and occasionally it has come true, but not nearly as often as it has been predicted (all the time by lots of someones).
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #39
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Ya like the lefties are stock piling guns and ammo to overthrow the government!
Nope, we're stockpiling those notorious WMD.... educators and books! If you righties want to keep Amerika conservative, burn all the educators and books!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
No the lefties are against Americans owning guns; they support Obama's gun grab.. the American left fears an armed citizenry; they would do away with the 2nd Amendment....
Damn, guess I'm not a lefty either because I don't fear an armed citizenry and wouldn't do away with the 2nd Amendment, though I do fear an armed Tea Party and 2nd Amendment crazies because they tend to shoot each other and themselves when they have a rally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I am an American and I own guns! Quite a few of them, in fact!
Me too, you damn non-lefty! I own guns and am not against Americans owning guns (as long as they lock them up dammit).
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:17 AM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Me too, you damn non-lefty! I own guns and am not against Americans owning guns (as long as they lock them up dammit).
As a matter of fact, my guns are locked up in my gun safe!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:23 AM   #41
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Damn, guess I'm not a lefty either because I don't fear an armed citizenry and wouldn't do away with the 2nd Amendment, though I do fear an armed Tea Party and 2nd Amendment crazies because they tend to shoot each other and themselves when they have a rally.
I'm sorry, but I do not recall any such incidents.

Would you be terribly offended if I asked you to provide citations?
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:32 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

Yea like slavery and wpmen's sufferage....shall i go on? Child labor , Civil War? How much more greatness do you want?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:36 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
You were doing pretty good up until now.
God made me say that!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:41 AM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

. You and too many others seem to think that the budget of a sovereign currency issuer with a fiat monetary system is the same as a household or business budget (micro-economics) and because you understand one you have any grasp of the other.

).
+1

If all family households cut back at the same time...which is basically what these right wingers want the government to do with austerity measures...we'd have another full blown recession.

Thank the Lord we have not listened to them or we'd be where the Brit's are right now!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:25 AM   #45
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Austex, if you can't see where you have been condescending, that is part of your problem. "I truly pity you"
I could agree with the concept of temporary deficits being a good idea, if we ever paid it back during good times with belt tightening, but President Obama doesn't look like he is heading that way.
Our debt is now larger than our yearly GDP - when does the danger level start for you?
50 years ago in America we didn't have a dictatorship or monarchy, which you stupidly accuse me of wanting (there is that defining thing again) but we had a far less unstable society and a much higher portion of self supporting people, and ironically, a much freer country in many ways that I'm sure you will insult. Most small towns really only needed a Sheriff's Deputy for the occasional crime.
Next thing you are going to bring up is race, you people always do, even if your own relatives owned slaves - mine did not. Being opposed to slavery, Jim Crow, and lynching as cruel and wrong, as I do and I'm willing to pay reparations to square up with the injustice, doesn't mean I have to buy into all the whining about racism today, nor ignore black crime. Lincoln fought a war to free the slaves, but he wanted to send them to Africa when they were free. If I said that today without the anonymity of the internet, I'd probably be shot.
Most working men with families today are essentially part time slaves to their job, anyway.
Why does the US even need to be first among equals? Why do we need to tell the world what to do? Isn't that what the United Nations is for? Let's cut our military to the bone, and use it for self defense. Let the rest of the world take care of themselves. We can't afford to spend money to prop up the rest of the world when things are so bad here I'm about to go pay some nice young lady's rent for next month.
The USA is not the great country it used to be. Once conservatives quit trying to hang onto the past, you lefties won't have much leverage on us. I truly don't care if things get worse because that is the only way liberalism can be stamped out and killed. People should be self reliant and prepare for bad times, which is what we deserve for 50 years of reckless spending and stupid liberal programs that make it possible for takers to multiply while the productive are cheated.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women