Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162329
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So WTF admits this is going on in Texas but he has not talked about it. Instead he is part of the legion saying the Tea Party is dead.

CJ7, are you a racist? Your post certainly sounded racist. Tell me that you're not a racist and then go to counseling.

WTF, you can't have it both ways. You've said that the Tea Party is a bunch of "old, white men" and now you say that they are a bunch of teenagers?

I think we shall see, the Tea Party is a revolution in poltics. Real grass root activism the likes the left has never seen. That is why they take so many mis steps when it comes to the Tea Party.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
No; but that isn't the solution to the massive over spending and debt......real cuts in base line spending have to be implemented.......

So why are you whining about fireman's pensions if you favor deep cuts in government spending?

Cuts will cause pain, no way around it.

Kayla brought up firemans pensions last week, I wasnt whining.

the solution for massive over spending is to cut spending at all levels, not just a select few
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:15 PM   #33
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Ok; good so Cruz is your guy ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:25 PM   #34
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I voted for Dewhurst. I actually should have voted in the Democratic runoff as it's mostly local folks runningoff, you can't do both, but it's too important that we get a Republican senator now.

Interesting though, I no longer vote at my local elementary school. I now vote at Fiesta. That is even so my part of town is not heavily Hispanic and the closest grocery stores to my house are Whole Foods and Randall's which has a Kosher Department. I guess since gerrymandering didn't work, hopefully putting the polling place in a heavily Hispanic, non-governmental, grocery store is the next best thing.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:25 PM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Ok; good so Cruz is your guy ?

a Teabagger or a RINO my guy?

ok.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #36
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So WTF admits this is going on in Texas but he has not talked about it. Instead he is part of the legion saying the Tea Party is dead.

CJ7, are you a racist? Your post certainly sounded racist. Tell me that you're not a racist and then go to counseling.

WTF, you can't have it both ways. You've said that the Tea Party is a bunch of "old, white men" and now you say that they are a bunch of teenagers?

I think we shall see, the Tea Party is a revolution in poltics. Real grass root activism the likes the left has never seen. That is why they take so many mis steps when it comes to the Tea Party.

hell yes, I kept a pic of Pimp Ass Obama in my sig line for a long time (eos) ... just like you did

go blow a weenie JD.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:30 PM   #37
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Start by drug testing every one on welfare and unemployment. Mine the border and send all illegals home by making in against the law to hire them. Make it the responsibility of any one hiring to make sure they are legal. The owners/managers of a company will spend jail time. No monetary fines but jail time. Do away with income tax and instead use a sales tax. If you live in this country you must have a hand in paying for it. Beware of black helicopters...
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:39 PM   #38
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Start by drug testing every one on welfare and unemployment. Mine the border and send all illegals home by making in against the law to hire them. Make it the responsibility of any one hiring to make sure they are legal. The owners/managers of a company will spend jail time. No monetary fines but jail time. Do away with income tax and instead use a sales tax. If you live in this country you must have a hand in paying for it. Beware of black helicopters...
The problem with some of this is that it harms the children of those needing assistance. However, I think that at least one parent must be here legally for any anchor baby to receive assistance. And I firmly agree that every illegal caught should be given the opportunity for federal time or turning in their employer for hiring them. If we make it where it's not profitable to live here, they'll leave.

I think if we are going to stream line taxation, we should streamline entitlements. Dividing them up amoungst various federal departments doesn't make sense. The cost of administration is significantly higher within that matrix. I can see many things wrong with Nixon's proposed guaranteed income system but there is some legitimate way of streamlining the process of getting help to those that need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I didnt ignore anything, in fact, I said that was my point (about cruz)

yes I think CONGRESS is overspending ... eliminate every single pork dollar in every peice of legislation

including paying for over seas security for a presidential candidate on fund rasing jaunts ..

would that be too painful for you whirlie?
So was it OK for Obama’s to travel overseas in the 2008 campaign?
Old 07-31-2012, 02:48 PM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
The problem with some of this is that it harms the children of those needing assistance. However, I think that at least one parent must be here legally for any anchor baby to receive assistance. And I firmly agree that every illegal caught should be given the opportunity for federal time or turning in their employer for hiring them. If we make it where it's not profitable to live here, they'll leave.

I think if we are going to stream line taxation, we should streamline entitlements. Dividing them up amoungst various federal departments doesn't make sense. The cost of administration is significantly higher within that matrix. I can see many things wrong with Nixon's proposed guaranteed income system but there is some legitimate way of streamlining the process of getting help to those that need it.

So was it OK for Obama’s to travel overseas in the 2008 campaign?

so its ok for Romney to do it because Obie did it?

I ask 2 dogs this what is your answer Olivia ..

call me a skeptic but if you have a link for Obie collecting campaign $$ at a breakfast fundraiser in Jerusalem in 2008, feel free to post it ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:23 PM   #40
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Send them back and support them in Mexico. The USA has handled immigration wrong for years. Those from Cuba should have been returned the same day they entered the US. As far as the children they are getting free meals every day now. Issue grant checks that can be cashed in person in Mexico.What ever it takes to get them off of the welfare roles. I didn't bring children into this world that I couldn't support and I damn sure won't support some one Else's.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:43 PM   #41
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:

call me a skeptic but if you have a link for Obie collecting campaign $$ at a breakfast fundraiser in Jerusalem in 2008, feel free to post it ..

I personally don't have a problem with either of them doing it. But what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I was just pointing out that you boy did the same.

I assume you are talking to 2Dogs about the Israeli fundraiser.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:51 PM   #42
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

I personally don't have a problem with either of them doing it. But what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I was just pointing out that you boy did the same.

I assume you are talking to 2Dogs about the Israeli fundraiser.

no talk to it ... he went back to the pound

if YOU boy did the same, all I ask for was links that document YOU boy did the same, nothing more, nothing less

got any?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:55 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

maybe YOU boy should have charged $50K a plate like Willard did

In July 2008 Obama traveled to Kuwait, Afghanistan,[16] Iraq,[17] Jordan,[18] the West Bank,[19] Israel, Germany, France, and the United Kingdom. During the course of this trip he met with assorted international leaders, including President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan,[20] Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki of Iraq, King Abdullah II of Jordan, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Olmert, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, President Nicolas Sarkozy of France,[21] and Prime Minister Gordon Brown of the United Kingdom, as well as former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and Conservative opposition leader David Cameron.[22]
On July 24, 2008 he gave a speech at the Victory Column in Berlin before a crowd of estimated 200,000 to 240,000 people
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:04 PM   #44
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
no talk to it ... he went back to the pound

if YOU boy did the same, all I ask for was links that document YOU boy did the same, nothing more, nothing less

got any?
What the fuck are you talking about? Who went to the pound? What? I find it hard to believe you got an A+ on a paper even in the 7th grade with your appalling grammar and diction. I can't tell who you are talking to. Me or 3 Dogs. If it's me, I never said anyone went to Israel. If YOU boy? What the everlovin' fuck does that mean. You mean Your boy or My boy?

Mother of God, Who's on First.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:24 PM   #45
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Damn I thought I was lost. I guess I am not the only one to think my computer is showing every other word.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women