Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2016, 08:25 PM   #31
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

User ID: 212694
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbySnob View Post
That title is a great threAD. It made me notice the OP. She isn't my type but I never noticed her before. Smart marketing move. Must be slow for her.

"Bitches love to chime in"

Oh this is where she goes all craazy. Just wait......Your petty attempts to get me off this site falls on ears that have been far more insulted than that weak ass crap youre spouting. If I wanted to get buisness so bad I'd just put up an actual ad. Oh wait. Did that. Before I did this. And shit is never slow for me. Not since I started. I mean I guess you think I want 3 or more appts a day, but I can assure you-I do not. had you shown your face on this site; maybe then would your words be accepted as insight to me...instead of you portrayed as a chump in my eyes.

Adonis- if it's not a big deal put your cross streets up for all to see. And when you do I'm sure you won't mind to have your face pic up as well. tell me your name so I can let "only the girls know". Then I'll accept your insight and reevaluate your thoughts as ones I can begin to agree with.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 09:33 PM   #32
HurleyDallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

CD3....that sucks...if you ever see him again take a 3 wood to his balls...that'll learn him!!

I know this is a pretty serious thread...but on a side note... I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT YOUR AVATAR!!
HurleyDallas is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 10:09 PM   #33
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3 View Post
Adonis- if it's not a big deal put your cross streets up for all to see. And when you do I'm sure you won't mind to have your face pic up as well. tell me your name so I can let "only the girls know". Then I'll accept your insight and reevaluate your thoughts as ones I can begin to agree with.
If the problem is the Park Row and 360 intersection listed on over 10 of your reviews going back years; why is that a problem now? That's a general and accepted input to the location box on the review form.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 04:54 AM   #34
Chaataca
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbySnob View Post
That title is a great threAD. It made me notice the OP. She isn't my type but I never noticed her before. Smart marketing move. Must be slow for her.

Chaataca is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:11 AM   #35
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

I am confused....
Wouldn't posting someone's name (and/or address) be considered "outing" said person?
I was under the impression that is the number 1 no-no on this site. If I am wrong, my apologies.
To the OP, sorry this happened to you. That is some scary shit!!
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 08:59 AM   #36
Caravano
Gaining Momentum

I got on this site as a white night , at my providers request when her # was put on here . She got 30 texts in one day and was not happy , She does have a family life and the review with her name ,and an attempt to have her pictures from facebook by a hobbiest she did not like . She changed her # and all is good now on another note ,I am now a fan of this site and have a better understanding of a providers life .
Caravano is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 09:05 AM   #37
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't look at my reviews. I don't do anything on this site but put up an ad and check messages now and again. I don't ask for any of my reviews, so I never even know when one is written. Only reason I knew they had put that intersection on my reviews Is because someone I had an appt scheduled with showed up at that intersection without me ever telling them my address or Even told even what general area I was in. And yes I would think that stating someone's name on here was outing, and No one got banned bc of it. No one even edited it when it happened. I had to message someone to tale it out. Don't even know if it is.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 03:29 PM   #38
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So the problem with the intersection is I was followed home the other night late in the night after I got off work, getting my dog food, and I had noticed this person staring at me in the car next to me like he knew me. Also like he wanted to kill me. So I tried not to look freaked the fuck out, pulled out of the store and proceeded to NOT drive home but decided to take a detour, and he followed me thru 7 stop signs to 9 different streets before I had to duck out a sharp corner and go thru and entire neighborhood with no lights on before I could pull in my drive and pull my car in unnoticed and slam garage door. The next day I videod how far he followed me from THAT INTERSECTION abs it was 13 min. So I was positive it wasn't coincidence he was behind me that long. So it very well could have been coincidence that it just happened to be that same intersection he saw me at but its no big deal to list an intersection to you guys because it's not YOU who has to live there.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 03:53 PM   #39
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
So the problem with the intersection is I was followed home the other night late in the night after I got off work, getting my dog food, and I had noticed this person staring at me in the car next to me like he knew me. Also like he wanted to kill me. So I tried not to look freaked the fuck out, pulled out of the store and proceeded to NOT drive home but decided to take a detour, and he followed me thru 7 stop signs to 9 different streets before I had to duck out a sharp corner and go thru and entire neighborhood with no lights on before I could pull in my drive and pull my car in unnoticed and slam garage door. The next day I videod how far he followed me from THAT INTERSECTION abs it was 13 min. So I was positive it wasn't coincidence he was behind me that long. So it very well could have been coincidence that it just happened to be that same intersection he saw me at but its no big deal to list an intersection to you guys because it's not YOU who has to live there.
Thank you for sharing - it's so easy for guys to tell a woman here that she's being stupid, naïve, or whatever but if any of us went through what you went through we'd be very worried and pretty pissed of that nobody here seems to respect that you're being stalked.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 04:17 PM   #40
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
#1 - Your post are epic no matter what the intent. I hope to one day see a true CD3 threAD.

#2 - You have reason to worry. Sounds like some nut was on your trail. But that doesn't mean it was a john. Any attractive lady has to deal with goofballs whether she's a provider or not. He could've just been infatuated with the Hottie at the light who loves dogs.

#3 - Get a license. Buy a gun. Practice hitting the berries.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:12 PM   #41
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

CD3 - Really sorry about this shit storm. I'd like to encourage all the pervs like me who read ads, to use the fucking RTM button when you see identifying information, specific locations etc. Wish I had a buck for every time I have after reading "I saw Betty BJ at that no-tell on the corner of East Bum Fuck and HardCock Dr."

btw, next time someone starts following you, call 911 and head for the closest Police station or Fire Department. I also think you (and most of us) should make a habit of circling the block somewhere after leaving any location and look for cars following you.

Totally unrelated but very important note to self - Get over to CD3 soon, it's been too long.
mtabsw is online now   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:12 PM   #42
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not allowed to carry a firearm. Per the state. If I kill a burglar in my own house with my own gun I got to jail. Trust me. I've looked into it. And that's great I just put that out there I know but I do have a dog but come on, bullets are quicker than dogs. And I didn't put this thread up to make anyone feel sorry for me. I learned a long time ago no one has your back when shit goes down except yourself. So make sure you can throw hands like Ali. This thread is more a timeline showing that it's on me If I get murdered but at least I made an attempt to bring it to eccie's attention what was needed to be done, and THEY could give a FUCK about my safety, maybe even causing them to some what be liable just a tad. And they proved me right. So that's all the confirmation I need. This place looks at me as a number and if my life comes in jeopardy, Fuck it, there's plenty more that can easily take her place.....but the irony is...no one will ever be able to do what I do as well as i do. Time will tell this fact. Peace. I'm out >drops mic<

>echoes from afar< you can go ahead and close and lock this thread like my others.

Hahaha again you don't live in my neighborhood. No one calls 911. Drive by the other day. 8 shots. 8:00 am on a Tues. Did you hear sirens. Nope. Plus cops won't do shit. And if you think that I wish I lived in your fantasy world
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 09:27 PM   #43
ktrouble22
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
.............no one will ever be able to do what I do as well as i do............
Agreed. Please continue to be careful. Look forward to seeing you next time I am in Tinsel-Town.
ktrouble22 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 11:22 PM   #44
Pillikari
BANNED

Encounters: 8

It's the price of doing bidniz. Get a new apt.
Pillikari is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 12:42 AM   #45
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillikari View Post
It's the price of doing bidniz. Get a new apt.
no its not jack hole.....its the mods job to not let an asshole reviewer name a provider and give out her cross streets ...so she doesn't have to fear some fuckin creep hurts her....can only hope someone you care about gets in this position.....then lets see how your cocky ass feels, creep
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women