Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-25-2018, 12:37 PM   #31
AtxAngela
Atx Super MILF

User ID: 318033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapperdog View Post
Crickets lol
Chirp Chirp lol
Old 01-25-2018, 01:16 PM   #32
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Dayumm, Angela. Ah saw yew oncet, a long, long time ago, an' man-alive yore titties look laik they's grown! An' Ah don't mean they's bolt-ons. They's definitely lookin' all-natcheral. An' reel purdy!
Old 01-25-2018, 04:48 PM   #33
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellevans View Post
Never thought I'd say this but mata is actually well spoken in this thread. Making some good points. Zapper is handling this like a champ actually. Funny how the OP is full of broken English. And no one cares what grandma has to say.
You are a hater to anyone that doesn’t swallow ur cum so stfu. U don’t know shoe and Ellen made the best thread and statement she could about me. That’s not my track record. Keep making me famous...... it’s sad u peons can’t unseestand real life but when u have a bad day u gop on here and make us “whores” look bad. YOU FAG
Old 01-25-2018, 04:53 PM   #34
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtxAngela View Post
Chirp Chirp lol
U say “39”

Lmhoa

U like 45 still sucking dick and asking me where I may reside to help on a hotel plus be cause I was pregnant u wanted lick me all over so stfu and “chirp chirp “ ur own business is righ OLD FAG
Old 01-25-2018, 04:59 PM   #35
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
Look grandma, you don't know me and I see all the hot young providers because that is troll rumor I am loved by women because I treat them well, and yes I do k ow what no is.... No I won't ever see an old bag that should have retired years ago... No I won't see a high volume thief that is friends with an old bag..see I know what it means. The fact that all you can say is old troll BS tells me I was right about you a long time ago. You think because your old and been a hooker for 50 yrs and think you have advice for the new girls?. LMFAO give it a rest Grannie.. that is so damn funny..everyone hates you.
SHUT UR FAG RAPIST ASS UP, I do not do Greek, never will and guess what u can’t hurt me or my business. U NEVER MET ME AND DONT KNOW ME. In every review I look better than my pictures. I do not have waste money on fake pics or photoshopped bullshit. U get what u want and some times I get better DUH. So stfu on shit u hav no clue about. No one would want to meet u if you had 100 bill and a giant dick on ur faggot ass. And yeahhhhh AK SAID THAT
U WANNA message me and do what u do but u ain’t true to meet.
No one cares about you or whatever u have to say. Ur the true epitomypy of a FAG
Old 01-25-2018, 05:54 PM   #36
bubba42
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

I seldom repeat with a lady but I have with Alana. I've seen her more than once because she is hot - hotter than her pics - and because she is a cool lady who loves to have a mutual good time. She also has a great attitude and takes care of you and tcb. This isn't an ad for her and I'm no WK but she deserves better than all this drama bullshit. This board is becoming a clown show.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:40 PM   #37
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

AK bringing the mother fucking pain to these bitches!!! Lmao
Old 01-25-2018, 08:45 PM   #38
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba42 View Post
I seldom repeat with a lady but I have with Alana. I've seen her more than once because she is hot - hotter than her pics - and because she is a cool lady who loves to have a mutual good time. She also has a great attitude and takes care of you and tcb. This isn't an ad for her and I'm no WK but she deserves better than all this drama bullshit. This board is becoming a clown show.
I bet she is a fantastic lady. Her reviews are great and give great detail about her business. Yes the Austin Boards are beyond circus show act.

Having said all that, her side of the story hasn't been clear. If Alana had simply stated what had happened within the guidelines, then an individual can make an informed call.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:50 PM   #39
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

She is straight up hood!!! You sure like to call people FAG.. LMFAO. I was so wrong you are so worth 300 hr. What was I thinking.
Old 01-26-2018, 02:08 PM   #40
Kamisearch
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Please collect yourself before posting. It looks extremely bad when spelling is this bad Ms. Kay. Normally not a grammar nazi, but jeeze. Also OP you were stupid af to spend that much on any girl. I have no idea what happened but it seemed like you were expecting something more for spending the money for 10 sessions. Not defending her but just seems kind of weird. Why would she we walk out on you mid session after a 3rd encounter? You called her a barebacking whore in one of your post, did she refuse that in your 3rd session or something?
Old 01-26-2018, 03:06 PM   #41
zapperdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisearch View Post
PAlso OP you were stupid af to spend that much on any girl. I have no idea what happened but it seemed like you were expecting something more for spending the money for 10 sessions. Not defending her but just seems kind of weird. Why would she we walk out on you mid session after a 3rd encounter?
She charges $280per hr x 4 hrs I was being generous and made an offer via text for that amount right after our second encounter which was for 3 hrs. I had no expectations other than it would be like or similar to the other two. If you are asking me why she left good question other than the reasons that I have already elaborated on, she has not explained that very well to anyone including myself. No there were no demands at all, none
Old 01-26-2018, 04:46 PM   #42
AustinRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 365823
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
You are a hater to anyone that doesn’t swallow ur cum so stfu. U don’t know shoe and Ellen made the best thread and statement she could about me. That’s not my track record. Keep making me famous...... it’s sad u peons can’t unseestand real life but when u have a bad day u gop on here and make us “whores” look bad. YOU FAG
He’s actually very nice and respectful irl, just picky about who he sees and shit-stirrer on the board. Granted, that’s just my opinion. I can say conclusively that he’s not a “fag”, which is an unnecessarily rude word.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:42 AM   #43
AtxAngela
Atx Super MILF

User ID: 318033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
U say “39”

Lmhoa

U like 45 still sucking dick and asking me where I may reside to help on a hotel plus be cause I was pregnant u wanted lick me all over so stfu and “chirp chirp “ ur own business is righ OLD FAG
WOW....I look 45??? I think anyone who has seen me would say otherwise. Your delusional lies I won't even respond to...Alana you have really stooped to a low level.Grow up!
Old 01-27-2018, 08:15 AM   #44
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

I woulda guessed 48 or 49.

But those pics ARE recent, arent they?
Old 01-27-2018, 08:38 AM   #45
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
I woulda guessed 48 or 49.

But those pics ARE recent, arent they?

Be careful, the hood has been coming out of these chicks lately.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women