Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2018, 10:07 AM   #31
Txbear46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Being a Nice Guy is the way to go

I really hate it when I see a provider recount how they had an unpleasant appointment. SweetKellyK comes to mind when recently she had to delay an appointment because she had to recover from a "bad session". She is a very passionate lady who should be treated right. I also pride myself on being a Nice Guy and I think it can go a long ways in making The Hobby Experience a positive thing.
Txbear46 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 11:35 AM   #32
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

"I mean you yourself are admitting that you overpay intentionally. What business do you know that doesn't like customers that overspend? Did you really think it was a winning personality? Your good boy points aren't going to get you laid. Money will but that might not be something to brag about"

I've always stated, "I know it's about the $$ when it comes to my time with the Ladies." I have never overpaid in my mind, only to guys like you, and you're welcome to your opinion.

"I make no special effort to be polite in co-ed. Why would I be engage in that kind of cringing "respect" for girls who I'll never want to see"

See title of post - decent human being? I know it means nothing to you, no worries man.

"The girls I would be willing to see don't post in co-ed. I'm also honest in reviews and in comments on reviews"

I appreciate your honesty in reviews, always, Totally. I am every bit as honest when I give a thought or share an experience in coed. According to you I'm just bragging or beatin my chest. What's the difference brother?

Because respect isn't something you automatically get. That's courtesy but you can lose that"

Respect on a hooker/john board? I don't expect it, but it is possible. NEVER from folks like you and whispers. Again, you do you and I'll do me.
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 11:52 AM   #33
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmo View Post
..... Again, you do you and I'll do me. [/COLOR]
Yet you are constantly telling others how to do it?

YOU post in CoEd without any current reviews or information of use to others and think it is OK but slam others based on it? To claim THEY have nothing of use to add?

What a fucking hypocritical wuss attitude to display
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 12:47 PM   #34
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yes we do! And this is why I say a prayer before I go to sleep every single night - Lordy, lordy thank you for letting me be over 40
Amen!
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 01:35 PM   #35
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

How much did my comment affect you that you were so triggered you had to come back a few hours later and do one of those red text point for points?

All you did here is side step my points (like when you ignore how "cringing 'respect'" implies sycophancy rather than true respect) and hit back with some very lame insults. You make a lot of passive aggressive comments like your repetition of "you do you." Aggression is aggression and I'll respond in kind. The only difference is I won't use passive aggression like you and then delude myself that I'm being polite.

And honestly the fact that you consider pay for play to be a privilege rather than a transaction makes you seem so incredibly sad. The fact that you then turn around and try and imply I'm less than you for *not* staking all of my love life on my paycheck and crawling on my belly as a result is even worse for you.

I think people like you are confused as to what respect and courtesy are. With ladies I'll give courtesy to anyone until they earn the opposite. Same for men on here with a bit more skepticism. You paying more and feeling honored to do it isn't respect. Not for you and not for the girl. I'd be willing to bet dollars that in their heart of hearts they don't respect you at all except as an ATM.

You ARE trying to beat your chest. You can deny it but it makes you look worse. What else do you call the passive aggressive comments towards other dudes and crowing about how you unsolicited offers? You just don't have much of a chest to beat.

Quote:
"I mean you yourself are admitting that you overpay intentionally. What business do you know that doesn't like customers that overspend? Did you really think it was a winning personality? Your good boy points aren't going to get you laid. Money will but that might not be something to brag about"

I've always stated, "I know it's about the $$ when it comes to my time with the Ladies." I have never overpaid in my mind, only to guys like you, and you're welcome to your opinion.

"I make no special effort to be polite in co-ed. Why would I be engage in that kind of cringing "respect" for girls who I'll never want to see"

See title of post - decent human being? I know it means nothing to you, no worries man.

"The girls I would be willing to see don't post in co-ed. I'm also honest in reviews and in comments on reviews"

I appreciate your honesty in reviews, always, Totally. I am every bit as honest when I give a thought or share an experience in coed. According to you I'm just bragging or beatin my chest. What's the difference brother?

Because respect isn't something you automatically get. That's courtesy but you can lose that"

Respect on a hooker/john board? I don't expect it, but it is possible. NEVER from folks like you and whispers. Again, you do you and I'll do me.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 01:42 PM   #36
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

This thread is like a bush bragging to a forest how many dogs he "pulls."

Here's to you, OP:
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:05 PM   #37
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

This is pretty stupid.
I could write up a thread in ISO titled, "Which Slut will take $$$ for anal?" and a line would form.
It doesn't matter how nice of a guy you are, what matters is if you are a decent human being which needs no rewards for being decent.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:21 PM   #38
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
This is pretty stupid.
I could write up a thread in ISO titled, "Which Slut will take $$$ for anal?" and a line would form.
It doesn't matter how nice of a guy you are, what matters is if you are a decent human being which needs no rewards for being decent.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 07:02 PM   #39
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

encourage a little civility to the Ladies in coed they said, it'll be fun they said. Well, that'll teach me by god lol. Happy hobbyin yall
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:46 PM   #40
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Lame? I concur...

it's cool to have bragging points on a whore board that involves whores I guess..... especially in the absence of a life off the boards.

When i was younger I wrote a lot of reviews and had lot's of whores wanting to be reviewed by whispers... I had a following that would see any of the girls I reviewed... I got first crack at one agency's new girls regularly..... It was all good for the ego....

Real life changes us as we get older.....

You go Sydmo..... You are Austin's #1 Grandma Whore Fucker!

I just don't get you, man. You really seem to enjoy shaming and insulting people, both the providers and the hobbyists. I don't want to get into it with you, but damn, dude. Just lay off. Let people be people. Calling the providers old whores and such. It's not productive, it's not feedback, it's just hateful. It reminds me of my older brother nailing horned toads to fences when we were kinds.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:55 PM   #41
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
encourage a little civility to the Ladies in coed they said, it'll be fun they said. Well, that'll teach me by god lol. Happy hobbyin yall

Keep on keepin on, bud. I respect what you tried to do here. Please note that everyone who commented on this thread were polite and respectful, except for two unhappy, insecure, bitter, hateful guys. They're in their own world. Let's be thankful we don't live in it.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 10:01 PM   #42
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcruiser View Post
Keep on keepin on, bud. I respect what you tried to do here. Please note that everyone who commented on this thread were polite and respectful, except for two unhappy, insecure, bitter, hateful guys. They're in their own world. Let's be thankful we don't live in it.
No worries brother, and thanks very much. I appreciate the positive responses, for sure. LMCS (loud mouth cocksuckers) they feel the need to disparage, it's just their nature, has NO effect on my contentment. They're amateurs, I've dealt with more accomplished LMCS. I am thankful/grateful for sure that I don't see the hobby world as they do.
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 10:52 PM   #43
Parsifal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

This board takes all kinds, as evidenced by the varied responses this thread has generated.

I too do my best to treat the women I see with kindness and respect. With a few ATF’s, that has turned into a mutual understanding between us, and it’s allowed us to go way beyond the typical hobby dynamic. I truly love that with my ATF’s, but realize not everyone is looking for that...to each their own.

With every provider I see however (whether it’s the first time or the 100th), it’s imperative that I keep in mind the following:

Always understand it’s their business.

Show up on time, as scheduled.

Don’t try to haggle (if the price range doesn’t make sense, don’t see her). The market will work itself out...it always does.

Make sure the donation is correct and on my person when I walk in the door (I’ve left it in the car a couple of times and always feel like an ass having to go back out and get it).

Make sure we’re both safe and comfortable with one another. Once we’re both relaxed, the session can truly unfold to it’s fullest (every session is different and some better than others, but I want to make sure I give the session every opportunity to be the best it can be, at least from what I can control on my end).

So, not only is being kind and respectful the right thing to do, it’s also very pragmatic to enjoy the best of what the hobby can offer.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I can see how the OP has opened himself to the firing line by starting this post, but I for one believe he is on the right track.

Hobby safely and smartly all.
Parsifal is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 11:28 PM   #44
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsifal View Post
This board takes all kinds, as evidenced by the varied responses this thread has generated.

I too do my best to treat the women I see with kindness and respect. With a few ATF’s, that has turned into a mutual understanding between us, and it’s allowed us to go way beyond the typical hobby dynamic. I truly love that with my ATF’s, but realize not everyone is looking for that...to each their own.

With every provider I see however (whether it’s the first time or the 100th), it’s imperative that I keep in mind the following:

Always understand it’s their business.

Show up on time, as scheduled.

Don’t try to haggle (if the price range doesn’t make sense, don’t see her). The market will work itself out...it always does.

Make sure the donation is correct and on my person when I walk in the door (I’ve left it in the car a couple of times and always feel like an ass having to go back out and get it).

Make sure we’re both safe and comfortable with one another. Once we’re both relaxed, the session can truly unfold to it’s fullest (every session is different and some better than others, but I want to make sure I give the session every opportunity to be the best it can be, at least from what I can control on my end).

So, not only is being kind and respectful the right thing to do, it’s also very pragmatic to enjoy the best of what the hobby can offer.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I can see how the OP has opened himself to the firing line by starting this post, but I for one believe he is on the right track.

Hobby safely and smartly all.
perfect, thank you sir.
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 10:05 AM   #45
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I'm trying to be more decent as well. I, every once in a while, get a pm from a well respected provider out of the blue. She is always so sweet and nice that it puts me in a good mood.

Kickrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women