Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60816
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48629
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42501
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2012, 04:46 PM   #31
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Nina, we have similar tastes.

One other comment. This metro-sexual look used to be called the European look with thin, tight jackets and pants. We Americans thought we were too burly for that look and our clothes tend to be looser and more comfortable. I have never been comfortable with tight suit jackets and have always preferred a two button style, English style that was tapered in the waist but with plenty of room for my American big shoulders. I also read that pleated pants are making a limited comeback with American designers, usually on the higher end of their lines. Enough of that metro-sexual look!
We seem to have. Love the Burberry coat. Well, I also like the taste you described, with the "looser" fit. I was not aware that metrosexual was called "eruopean look" in the USA. That`s interesting!

I love pleated pants, I wear them with my "suits" of course. Have they ever been out of style with men?

Also, I do like the "David Beckham" Look for casual.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #32
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
We seem to have. Love the Burberry coat. Well, I also like the taste you described, with the "looser" fit. I was not aware that metrosexual was called "eruopean look" in the USA. That`s interesting!

I love pleated pants, I wear them with my "suits" of course. Have they ever been out of style with men?

Also, I do like the "David Beckham" Look for casual.
Well, I'm not sure we are using the same definitions. To me "metrosexual" is more of an attitude and approach to grooming and fashion than a particular look, but if I had to pick a metrosexual look it would emphasize form fitting clothes on a sleek, trim body.

The term "European look" harkens back to the 60's when European clothes became tight and body fitting. Think back to the suits the Beatles and other "mod" groups wore. This was in sharp contrast to how Americans were dressing, but if you look at the suits worn in "Madmen" you can see how narrow lapels and ties were in vogue.

This may destroy my fashion cred but my source on the comeback of pleats is the Wall Street Journal. Here is the article http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...950796870.html
awl4knot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women