Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Old fart living in Wichatitty is unable to hear the AF planes taking off and landing,as they are on the way out to practice.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That's WichitAWESOME, to you, Ekim.

Have the bombers ever been sent out to practice their missions on unsuspecting civilian neighborhoods? Have the tankers ever been sent out to practice refueling jets on their way to a simulated mission including unsuspecting civilians? Please provide the appropriate links.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
That's WichitAWESOME, to you, Ekim.

Have the bombers ever been sent out to practice their missions on unsuspecting civilian neighborhoods? Have the tankers ever been sent out to practice refueling jets on their way to a simulated mission including unsuspecting civilians? Please provide the appropriate links.

youre so full of shit
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Of course I'm full of shit, that is, until they start using you as a practice target. Then it won't be so funny. But that's ok, they can indefinitely detain your neighbor, can't they, CBJ7, and as long as they leave you alone, it's fine. Maybe even funny. But when they knock on your door . . .

So laugh, enjoy yourself. Ignorance is bliss.
Old 07-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course I'm full of shit, that is, until they start using you as a practice target. Then it won't be so funny. But that's ok, they can indefinitely detain your neighbor, can't they, CBJ7, and as long as they leave you alone, it's fine. Maybe even funny. But when they knock on your door . . .

So laugh, enjoy yourself. Ignorance is bliss.

I ask you again ... what do you plan to do about it ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I am trying to educate people as to what is going on. Obviously, educable people are rare on this board, so I am also working elsewhere.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am trying to educate people as to what is going on. Obviously, educable people are rare on this board, so I am also working elsewhere.

theres your first problem. .. Educable are very rare on this board indeed. To educate others one must first learn how to structure sentences with the correct wording ... assuming you meant trainable rather than retarded prople on this board, Im beyond positive the only people you'll find here that accept your "training" are the people with IQ's that match their shoe size.

heres a novel concept ... rather than yammer endlessly on a hooker board about drones training over YOUR house, why not write your congressman and possibly the Secretary of Defense with your concerns ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #38
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
ever hear of training missions? are you idiots really stupid enough to think they give a wannabe drone pilot the joystick and turn him or her loose with armed drones 9000 miles away?

and those training missions here most certainly do protect everyone of us from the shit that goes on over there ...

gawd yall are fukn dumb, but then youre rightwingers so you have an excuse
Yes, I have aircraft training, and the first thing you do is go to airspace that is NOT ABOVE RESIDENTIAL neighborhoods to train!!! Think about it! Uh yea, student, we are not going out in the desert or upopulated areas to train, we are training over the city, that way if we crash we'll likely kill a bunch of fucking people, makes sense, right?
You need to change your avatar, or quit talking about aviation, makes you look like a retard.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:51 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

What makes you think I haven't? You assume too much. I have had several discussions with my congressman in person, as well as correspondence.

I believe in what I say. I am here for fun. I "yammer" as you say, to make points, and to remind myself how ridiculous the left can be.

But my representatives know how serious I think these problems are, and they know how I intend to vote, based on their record and responses.

Do you really think my life revolves around this board? This is where I relax, dude.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
What makes you think I haven't? You assume too much. I have had several discussions with my congressman in person, as well as correspondence.

I believe in what I say. I am here for fun. I "yammer" as you say, to make points, and to remind myself how ridiculous the left can be.

But my representatives know how serious I think these problems are, and they know how I intend to vote, based on their record and responses.

Do you really think my life revolves around this board? This is where I relax, dude.

How about some yammering to show how ridiculous the right is for a change? Or are you married to the right?Don't bother with your standard (liberal) reply.I am a moderate.I hate the left and right equally.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

When have you ever taken a moderate stand? You always come out in support of the most liberal positions. Moderate, hell. You are a liberal to the point of being an Obamaton.

And I have posted repeatedly, and told my representatives, about the stupid things the righties do. For example, denying a woman the right to choose; the endless desire for war; ignoring war crimes committed by our leaders, Republican and Democrat; the Patriot Act; the NDAA, etc.

Right now, the economy is in "vogue." The Dems are more wrong than the Reps, but both are wrong. And in military matters and national security, the buck stops at the POTUS. He is a disaster and dangerous in those areas. Romney is not yet President, but if he keeps up with the same policies, I will do what I can to stop him as well.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #42
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

the drone business is doing pretty well up here

Tinker AFB is getting 2500/3000 jobs because of it

My little town just landed 5-600 jobs
http://www.stwnewspress.com/local/x2...quals-600-jobs

and the Engineering School has a special drone program, I cannot find a link but the Dean was telling me about it
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:28 PM   #43
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
When have you ever taken a moderate stand? You always come out in support of the most liberal positions. Moderate, hell. You are a liberal to the point of being an Obamaton.

And I have posted repeatedly, and told my representatives, about the stupid things the righties do. For example, denying a woman the right to choose; the endless desire for war; ignoring war crimes committed by our leaders, Republican and Democrat; the Patriot Act; the NDAA, etc.

Right now, the economy is in "vogue." The Dems are more wrong than the Reps, but both are wrong. And in military matters and national security, the buck stops at the POTUS. He is a disaster and dangerous in those areas. Romney is not yet President, but if he keeps up with the same policies, I will do what I can to stop him as well.
Not many here have the capability of thinking and deciding for themselves. I love talking to Repubs about how great personal responsibility and fiscal conservatism is, and then tell them how stupid they look when a man starts preaching to a woman that she should not have the right to her own body. Blows their minds. It works with the Obamatons on other issues just the same. I love the stupidity here, very entertaining between entertaining ladies.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #44
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Yes, I have aircraft training, and the first thing you do is go to airspace that is NOT ABOVE RESIDENTIAL neighborhoods to train!!! Think about it! Uh yea, student, we are not going out in the desert or upopulated areas to train, we are training over the city, that way if we crash we'll likely kill a bunch of fucking people, makes sense, right?
You need to change your avatar, or quit talking about aviation, makes you look like a retard.

LMAO ... DUUUURRRRR.

I lived less than a mile from KADS for over 20 years, I now live less than a mile from KCLL ... both have extensive pilot training courses and both are located in the hearts of residential areas ... call Houston Hobby or International, maybe even Love in Dallas and sign up for pilot lessons and when you get out of the sim and start your flight training see how long it takes you to get away from civilizatuion and to the desert ...

what type of aircraft training do you have fuel fills, line helper or FBO floor sweeper?

incidently you have to be an experienced pilot before you fly drones from a desk in an office. Military Jet Jocks make the entire team FYI ... the training missions carried out over populated areas is nothing more than becomming fimiliar with the cameras and electronic equipment associated with finding, and locking in on targets then sending simulated missiles and bombs to the the targets ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #45
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
LMAO ... DUUUURRRRR.

I lived less than a mile from KADS for over 20 years, I now live less than a mile from KCLL ... both have extensive pilot training courses and both are located in the hearts of residential areas ... call Houston Hobby or International, maybe even Love in Dallas and sign up for pilot lessons and when you get out of the sim and start your flight training see how long it takes you to get away from civilizatuion and to the desert ...

what type of aircraft training do you have fuel fills, line helper or FBO floor sweeper?

incidently you have to be an experienced pilot before you fly drones from a desk in an office. Military Jet Jocks make the entire team FYI ... the training missions carried out over populated areas is nothing more than becomming fimiliar with the cameras and electronic equipment associated with finding, and locking in on targets then sending simulated missiles and bombs to the the targets ...
Okay, I get it, you have no aircraft training experience, but you live by an airport. Enough said.
Carry on, very amusing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women