Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #31
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What was the importance of John McCain's 50 year old affair with a Brazilian woman? Obama's camp brought it out. What was the importance of McCain's medical records? Obama has never released his. What was the importance of George Bush's National Guard records? The media was demanding those suckers even after they were released and Kerry didn't release his until after the election.

Obama sits in the White House because he wasn't Hillary Clinton. He got noticed because of his speech in 2004. He got the speech because of his personal story given to us by his book. His book became a best seller because of this story (as a Kenyan) making it good in the US. Credible evidence exists that he still does not possess the writing skills to write this book. His back story (that made his book a best seller) was that he was the President of the Harvard Law Review and a brilliant student. He owes everything to his school years. If he was not a good student as suggested by his own book then how did he get a scholarship to Harvard or Columbia? Was he there because of affirmative action? Was he there for some other reason. Did he take advantage of a public program for foriegn students? Then he was either a foreign national or he committed fraud. Everything that he has become started with his school career.

Since you have put this man on a pedestal and worship him then won't you want the world to know of all his greatness? Imagine if you had the official diary of Jesus and you were a devout Christian. Don't you think the world would want to know and should know? I, we don't understand why you don't want Obama to release all his records and just rub our noses in his glory.
Did I miss a link you posted that backs up anything you said?

Just kidding.

I know you're full of shit.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The libs just don't want to face the fact that the country is a hell of a lot worse now than it was four years ago. If Obama had kept his promises, he's be a lock on re-election, and no one would care about Romney's tax returns, or Obama's college records. This is just a way to deflect from Obama's complete failure and incompetence as President.

And it will work for some people, mainly the mind-numbed Obama worshipers grasping at whatever crumbs they can find to prove their candidate is somehow superior to their opponent.

If they had real issues, this stuff would be irrelevant.

Thing is, there are plenty of reasons to oppose Romney. The problem is, those are many of the same things that are reasons to oppose Obama. Thus we have the spitballs thrown by the libs, and they are trying to say they are cannons.

4 years ago we were in a republican recession ... read the paper much?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yeah, CBJ7. It's worse now.

Munchie, I'm not a Republican. I do not plan to vote for Romney. I think the game is fun to watch, that's all. We're screwed whichever one is elected. There is hypocrisy on both sides, but the libs are more blatant. For now.

Ok, so what? Gingrich brought up the tax return issue. How many issues about Obama did Hillary initially bring up?

And why does Obama get to determine which non-legally-required disclosures must be made? He didn't have to release his tax returns. I think it's only fair that Romney gets to demand what he thinks should be disclosed. None of them are legally required, you know. I taught you that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #34
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Munchie, I'm not a Republican. I do not plan to vote for Romney. I think the game is fun to watch, that's all. We're screwed whichever one is elected. There is hypocrisy on both sides, but the libs are more blatant. For now.

Ok, so what? Gingrich brought up the tax return issue. How many issues about Obama did Hillary initially bring up? Who knows and who cares?

And why does Obama get to determine which non-legally-required disclosures must be made? He didn't have to release his tax returns. I think it's only fair that Romney gets to demand what he thinks should be disclosed. None of them are legally required, you know. I taught you that. Taught me? I wish I could teach you how to research a subject so you could be credible. I wish I could claim I forced you to finally admit something I had said many times when in reality you finally just rolled over and offered up your throat.
For somebody who is just watching you sure kibitz a lot.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Kibitz. That must be a good thing. Thanks for the unwanted, meddlesome advice, Munchie.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Deductive reasoning. Try it sometime. Do we really have to go over the historical stuff?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

Ok, so what? Gingrich brought up the tax return issue. How many issues about Obama did Hillary initially bring up?

And why does Obama get to determine which non-legally-required disclosures must be made? He didn't have to release his tax returns. I think it's only fair that Romney gets to demand what he thinks should be disclosed. None of them are legally required, you know. I taught you that.

a slow growing economy is worse than an all out recession?

thats great to know ...

thanks for teaching everyone the basics of economics
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:10 PM   #38
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Romney can't release his tax returns. Whatever is there is way too damaging. Otherwise he'd never take this much shit for it. My money is on the foreign assets amnesty program.
It doesn't matter how clean Romney's tax returns are. Obama's people will find something or make something up. Romney would be foolish to release more than a year or two.

There's no way Obama's people would review Romney's returns and announce that they are clean as a whistle.

It's a shame that Romney is a public figure, otherwise, he could sue Harry Reid for slander.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

IMO theres nothing illegal in Willards tax returns

it all goes back to him running for Gov of Mass
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #40
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
We were losing well over half a million jobs a month.

And you think that was better than now.

Let's hear you make the case.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:30 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It doesn't matter how clean Romney's tax returns are. Obama's people will find something or make something up. Romney would be foolish to release more than a year or two.

There's no way Obama's people would review Romney's returns and announce that they are clean as a whistle.

It's a shame that Romney is a public figure, otherwise, he could sue Harry Reid for slander.

nope, Capt'n Midnight already stated the facts about Reid and morons that think they can sue Reid..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Tell you what, you let me know what Obama has done, other than Obamacare, that is significantly different from what we would have expected Bush to do, and maybe I'll go over it again.

Bush tax cuts - still in place
Stimulus - Bush cooperated
Iraq - Bush's timetable
Gitmo - Still open like Bush wanted
Patriot Act - worse than Bush
NDAA - worse than Bush
QE I & II - Bush Bernanke
Spending - Following Bush's trend
Meddling overseas - Yep, Bush doctrine
Unemployment - Still over 8%, in real terms, much higher
Gasoline prices - Much higher than Bush
Food prices - Much higher than Bush
NASA - Here's a difference. Bush - Go to Mars; Obama - Make Muslims feel good

Where are there any significant differences? Obama is Bush's Third Term. No wonder he keeps blaming Bush. He's doing the same things.

Oh, yeah. He got OBL. A sick, elderly OBL. Ok. I think we need more.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
nope, Capt'n Midnight already stated the facts about Reid and morons that think they can sue Reid..
Well, that doesn't make Reid less of a liar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #44
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Well, that doesn't make Reid less of a liar.

should be easy enough for Willard to prove Reid is a liar, until then nobody knows for sure
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
should be easy enough for Willard to prove Reid is a liar, until then nobody knows for sure
Odumbo's ad contradicts Reid's claim making Reid a liar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women