Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60633
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48577
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42235
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2013, 09:45 AM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Virginia election was a "get out the vote" race; a record number of voters turned out. With financial help from the national GOP, Cucinelli would have been able to equal the McAuliffe ground game and overcome the vote-split caused by the phony Libertarian candidate.

The blame for the loss is on the National GOP who threw their financial support behind Christi; and ignored the Virginia race. Cucinelli did very well in running an "against the odds" campaign to win. And Christi should have helped another Republican governor candidate....but he didn't. Christi is a marked man with the Tea Party.

Bottom line is the one with the most votes wins. (most of the time)
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

With 21% support the Tea Party has influenced politics beyond imagination; I look forward to the 2014 elections when Tea Party principles will be even more in vogue.

Christie can't beat Hillary Clinton and their machine.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:57 AM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
With 21% support the Tea Party has influenced politics beyond imagination; I look forward to the 2014 elections when Tea Party principles will be even more in vogue.

or en vogue
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:08 AM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You might as well forget talking to them. It is obvious from their posts that their knowledge of politics and elections is very shallow. They can't get inside the game. They can only see that someone did something but don't know why he did it. They will never be players.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #35
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The beauty of the Tea Party is that it has finally flushed out the Republicans who want to work in concert with the Democrats.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I love the way you hum as you are doing me Whiffy.
Mike the Inbreed Chimp drinking his own piss from his "biggen"...LOL

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You might as well forget talking to them. It is obvious from their posts that their knowledge of politics and elections is very shallow. They can't get inside the game. They can only see that someone did something but don't know why he did it. They will never be players.
You and Whirly are the same people who thought Romney was winning in 2012!

Please tell me now you think Ted Cruz will be the GOP nominee and go onto win in the general....so I can save your post for 2016!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #38
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
The beauty of the Tea Party is that it has finally flushed out the Republicans who want to work in concert with the Democrats.
Absolutely true! That is what the rino's AND dems fear most. If they would just back off the preaching long enough to win a presidential election, they would realize just how much the Americans care about jobs, a booming economy, and American exceptionalism. And just how little a woman's reproductive system, and all the devilish things, in politics means to them.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Mike the Inbreed Chimp drinking his own piss from his "biggen"...LOL

Repeatedly posting your pic is showing your ass Whiffy.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Or in vague.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:51 AM   #41
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

And some silly Tea Party candidate can? Let me guess....you think Canadian Cruz is going to be President don't you?

And you are dead wrong that Christie can't beat Hillary. Unless knuckleheaded tea wipes like you support a third party candidate like Rafael, I believe Christie can beat Hillary handily. He has crossover appeal not only to independents and moderates....he even will attract Dems with Clinton fatigue. It must drive the grown-ups in the GOP completely insane who realize this and who are going to get to watch idiots like you sink the Republican ship taking yourselves and them down with it. Idiot.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:59 AM   #42
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Absolutely true! That is what the rino's AND dems fear most. If they would just back off the preaching long enough to win a presidential election, they would realize just how much the Americans care about jobs, a booming economy, and American exceptionalism. And just how little a woman's reproductive system, and all the devilish things, in politics means to them.

Fucking idiots live in a fantasy world. Guess what? Roughly half of the country are Democrats. Grown-ups understand that the opposition party has to work with Democrats to get things done. We're not going away and you can't just stamp your feet and make things happen.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 05:59 AM   #43
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Same admiring jibberish the left said about McCain, untill he got the nomination....

Christi wont get the Rep base support......

Old 11-10-2013, 06:24 AM   #44
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

BTW, Christi is strong pro life, he stands against abortion on demand AND defunded Planned Parenthood in NJ.....Christi overwhelming won the women's vote on Tuesday.

Christi might stand a chance if he teamed up with Gov. Martinez of New Mexico..grabbing the Hispanic vote.... don't underestimate the media to cut him off at the knees.

As I have repeated many times : Cruz wont be the nominee in 2016.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:35 AM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Hope Christi gets the nod, but as crazy as the repubs have been lately they will run Cruz Palin ...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women