Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41493
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35861
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2010, 09:17 AM   #31
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

+1 for TTH.

A former girlfriend took her taxes to HR Block before I met her.

She was a single mom, mortgage and 2nd mortgage (she got the house in the divorce along with the payments).

They did a 1040a! And charged her a lot of money for that.

I did 1040X forms for the previous 2 years that she had been using those asshats and she got a lot of money back and was very happy.

You couldn't PAY me to use them or another store front like them.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:56 PM   #32
FMaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Please let me clarify!

It is obvious some did not comprehend my post.
Please forget I mentioned H&R Block.

I gave the link to NAEA for a very good reason but that was obviously missed and this thread turned into bashing H&R Block which was not my intention and does not help Traci

Some of the advice I've read on this thread is good advice and some of the advice in this thread will raise red flags to get yourself audited and into a world of hurt for years to come.

The Gist of It:
Traci, the simple act of submitting a return or beginning quarterly payments, will throw up a red flag in the IRS computer system and will possibly lead to an audit and assessed taxation for years going back to the last time you claimed yourself or some one else claimed you as a Dependant (parents, Head of Household).

In layman's terms...The IRS will want to know why you have not paid taxes for at least the last 3 years which could possibly extend as far back as to when you were 18. The IRS can and will SLAP you with assessed taxation and penalties for those years. Then the burden will fall upon you to prove you don't owe those taxes and penalties for the previous years.

Please seek advice from an Enrolled Agent and NOT a CPA or accountant!
FMaster is online now   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #33
dallasrgb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

With all due respect to everyone who has posted extensive and admittedly valuable advice, I really take issue with the implication that you are somehow obligated to pay income taxes. The government threatens all of us with violence if we fail to give them a cut of our productivity. That's coercion and it's immoral. If you work in a cash business, the government has no reason to be involved in the transaction. You pay sales taxes and property taxes (through rent), and that pays for the local services you consume and need. Income taxes pay for bridges to nowhere, social security that you'll never see, socialized health insurance for poor and old people, and a stupid foreign policy that makes foreigners and now citizens hate us.

Buy gold and silver in quantities amounting to greater than $1000 in order to avoid sales taxes in the State of Texas and put it in a safety deposit box. In case you or anyone else wants to purchase silver or gold (no names, no government involvement), PM me and I can point you in the right direction. If you would like to trade your services for silver, PM and I would be happy to transact with you. Actually, I'd be ecstatic....

One more thing: owning a home isn't all it's cracked up to be. In addition to TrailBlazer's contribution about downside risk involved in the "investment" aspect of owning property, there's maintenance and normal wear-and-tear involved. By renting/leasing, the property owner is responsible for both the upkeep and the downside investment risk. Most businesses lease space in order to be able to concentrate on what they do best: providing a service or product. There are also tax implications, but that gets confusing and complicated.

Obviously, this isn't the "legal" advice. Let's face it, this isn't the place for "legal." If you want to be perfectly legal, move to Nevada and provide at one of the legal establishments.
dallasrgb is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women