Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36907
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2016, 05:54 PM   #31
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridemhard View Post
Im not trying to jump on the hate train cause i think youre a cool girl but "whore" is just another word for "prostitute" or eccies fancy term, "provider". Thats all it is. Its like calling a cat a feline. Theyre both the same thing. Whore shouldnt be more insulting than prostitute. As for as the word "Slut". I could see why you would be offended by that since it means a woman who fucks EVERYONE for free. Which you dont. Just sayin'. And keep posting more jizz pics please!!! Jizz on face, jizz on tits, totally covered in jizz, whatever. Its all good. And to touch on the original topic, id like to meet a girl who is just a tad rough with me. Pinching, biting, hair pulling, maybe a little bit of slapping. Id be into that.
I love being slapped in the face!
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 06:06 PM   #32
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Oh baby!!!! You like it rough to, huh!!!!!
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 06:10 PM   #33
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I do, I do
Old 01-11-2016, 06:11 PM   #34
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post
Y'all just need to hop off my shit
There are many hopping on to it????

What are your limits with shit? Send me a PM I am interested in a snotty little whore thats not above the rest... For some Daddy loving.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 06:12 PM   #35
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Then thats how we're fucking when you decide to visit NWA!!
Old 01-11-2016, 06:16 PM   #36
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
There are many hopping on to it????

What are your limits with shit? Send me a PM I am interested in a snotty little whore thats not above the rest... For some Daddy loving.
Lol stop trolling and get outta here dude
Old 01-11-2016, 07:58 PM   #37
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Wow, there are some people on this site that are just plain rude. And it's drastically changing my opinion on who I would or would not visit... I'm a big guy, he'll I'll say it I'm fat... I wouldn't want someone saying to me. Dick me harder you fat-ass bastard. And I damn sure wouldn't want someone to give me shit for not wanting to be called fat. And I am indeed fat. Someone may or may not be a slut,whore or any other word used but if they don't want to be called that. Just like I am fat and I don't want to be called fat WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALL CARE!! I dated a black girl one time that liked to be called the N word during Sex. I'm curious who all here would attack a provider if they said they didn't want to be called the N word when in fact they may be black. I'm smarter and a better debater than almost everyone on this site and I know I have made my point in a way thT no one here can Intelligently enough make an argument against my point of view so I consider this topic closed. And any more dumbass comments are not wanted to needed. Thanks and proceed
Imsecretlyaninja is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:14 PM   #38
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja View Post
Wow...I'm smarter and a better debater than almost everyone on this site...
Calm your tits genius.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:21 PM   #39
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

It just never ceases to amaze me how people leave their manners at home when they get on the Internet... Not one person that has made these comments would typically speak to someone like this in person. Well maybe they would and that speaks VOLUMES about their character. I don't hoppy much. I tend to find one provider and establish a long term "relationship" with that person. So I havnt met that many providers but I am amazed at how some of the providors and hobbyist have handled themselves in this and other threads. Just makes me smh... And I stand by my previous point. There are a few things I am usually confident of in most any situation, in most rooms I am the smartest person in the room, I am also the kindest,most genuine,sincerest, most gentlemanly, and most concerned about how comfortable other people are, and that last part is important. I was raised to believe that is essentially what manners are... Seeking to make other people comfortable in a situation where they might otherwise not be...
Old 01-11-2016, 08:42 PM   #40
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't want to be called the N word...because that's not what black people are. I know some white "n**gers" too...just saying. But I am a whore and I did gain weight so therefore I am indeed a fat whore. Nice argument, bad analogy.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:45 PM   #41
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wow, there are some people on this site that are just plain rude. And it's drastically changing my opinion on who I would or would not visit... I'm a big guy, he'll I'll say it I'm fat... I wouldn't want someone saying to me. Dick me harder you fat-ass bastard. And I damn sure wouldn't want someone to give me shit for not wanting to be called fat. And I am indeed fat. Someone may or may not be a slut,whore or any other word used but if they don't want to be called that. Just like I am fat and I don't want to be called fat WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALL CARE!! I dated a black girl one time that liked to be called the N word during Sex. I'm curious who all here would attack a provider if they said they didn't want to be called the N word when in fact they may be black. I'm smarter and a better debater than almost everyone on this site and I know I have made my point in a way thT no one here can Intelligently enough make an argument against my point of view so I consider this topic closed. And any more dumbass comments are not wanted to needed. Thanks and proceed
You may be smarter and a better debater, but you're grammar says otherwise. I think you dropped these

.,!':;()""
Old 01-11-2016, 08:48 PM   #42
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridemhard View Post
Im not trying to jump on the hate train cause i think youre a cool girl but "whore" is just another word for "prostitute" or eccies fancy term, "provider". Thats all it is. Its like calling a cat a feline. Theyre both the same thing. Whore shouldnt be more insulting than prostitute. As for as the word "Slut". I could see why you would be offended by that since it means a woman who fucks EVERYONE for free. Which you dont. Just sayin'. And keep posting more jizz pics please!!! Jizz on face, jizz on tits, totally covered in jizz, whatever. Its all good. And to touch on the original topic, id like to meet a girl who is just a tad rough with me. Pinching, biting, hair pulling, maybe a little bit of slapping. Id be into that.
So I should've bite, scratched, and pinched you? Now I know my mistake. I should've turned on the PSE lol
Old 01-11-2016, 08:48 PM   #43
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Lol, Danielle that's why I hate typing on an iPhone... I thought it was a pretty good analogy as different people have different definitions of the N word and different people define slut different ways... And some people like to be called certain things in sexual situation that other people don't like. Hell I used to fuck a girl that liked me to spit in her mouth, cause she was a dirty little slut and she liked it. Some people don't like that. But who am I too judge or complain... But I'm glad you agree I made a good point. I've always liked your personality on here as I enjoy a little bit of snark but you were beginning to make me wonder if you weren't just mean
Old 01-11-2016, 08:49 PM   #44
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not one person that has made these comments would typically speak to someone like this in person. Well maybe they would
I would.
Are you fucking your mother?
I have had several providers who were more than OK w/ pulling their head back by their hair while I fuck them in the ass and call them a dirty whore. At least they pretended to like it. It was mutually agreed and they saw me again.

On another subject You must have a bunch of regards for friends
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:50 PM   #45
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

2 counts???? Lol
BabyDallass is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies