Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2011, 09:50 AM   #31
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I'm single,so it doesn't apply. Lady you should of taken care of your bussiness in the bedroom.
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:07 AM   #32
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Sorry VALARIE God is a myth to me
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:32 AM   #33
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Job- dont see what would benefit from showing his boss unless he was doing it on the clock, in which case im guessing since she saw it on his personal computer, he wasnt? I am also betting that his boss is also a fellow hobbiest, lol !

Preaching- I am sure hell is not ready for us providers.. besides, most of us give our fellow hobbiest one hell of a religious experience! (LOL)

Personally- i think you just need one hell of a good fawking! I know that many people tend to get a wee bit grouchy when they have not had a good fawking in a while... or perhaps you can book with me and ill teach you the art of DT? Might help you on ur next marriage or could pay for your attorney fees?
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #34
eve
Account Disabled

User ID: 29994
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Job- dont see what would benefit from showing his boss unless he was doing it on the clock, in which case im guessing since she saw it on his personal computer, he wasnt? I am also betting that his boss is also a fellow hobbiest, lol !

Preaching- I am sure hell is not ready for us providers.. besides, most of us give our fellow hobbiest one hell of a religious experience! (LOL)

Personally- i think you just need one hell of a good fawking! I know that many people tend to get a wee bit grouchy when they have not had a good fawking in a while... or perhaps you can book with me and ill teach you the art of DT? Might help you on ur next marriage or could pay for your attorney fees?
LMAO Good one!!!!
eve is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:06 AM   #35
lizardking
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

Whoever, if you want to quote the Bible, then remember that Mary M. was what she was and was forgiven.
This is the second time today I have seen reference to this popular misconception on this board. As strictly and only a point of biblical scholarship, Mary Magdalene was NOT in any way portrayed as a prostitute in the New Testament. In fact, there are a number of biblical scholars who posit that she was actually Jesus' wife (see, e.g., The DaVinci Code . . . not that it was written by a biblical scholar).

I am not a religious person, but the bible is one of the cornerstones of Western literature and is, therefore, worth knowing.

I'm glad we cleared that up!
lizardking is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #36
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Val,

There is a saying in this hobby, "they stray to stay".. if you don't get that, I guess you never will. He wasn't betraying you, he just wasn't getting the type of intimacy that obviously he felt he had to get elsewhere. He loved you enough to stay with you, I guess if he didn't love you he could have just divorced you. Or better yet, he could have found a civilian woman and had an affair with her, then divorce you for her!

You can spare me the religious rhetoric, quotes and crap. I am an aetheist.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:33 AM   #37
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
There is a saying in this hobby, "they stray to stay".. if you don't get that, I guess you never will. He wasn't betraying you, he just wasn't getting the type of intimacy that obviously he felt he had to get elsewhere. He loved you enough to stay with you, I guess if he didn't love you he could have just divorced you. Or better yet, he could have found a civilian woman and had an affair with her, then divorce you for her!
Thank you! Even though I've been in the hobby since 1999, I've never seen this or heard this before, and I've been very active both BCD and on several hobby boards. Reading it two or three times, it makes all the sense in the world and exactly describes my situation. You've put in one paragraph the words I've been searching for, for several years.

Now that I've been totally enlightened................... ..Whether the OP is just a troll or her post (until all the Bible stuff started) is on the up and up, I'm surprised a post of this nature hasn't shown up before, either here or ASPD.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:07 PM   #38
thefranchiseus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

so the lesson is, delete your computer history
thefranchiseus is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #39
theonean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

nice
theonean is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:15 PM   #40
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Valerie. Its people like you that make men like me hobby. I am just saying.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:24 PM   #41
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

If you look for 'it' you will find 'it'..........whatever that 'it' may be........I was married to a man for 25 years..... till the day he died. I lived in a nice house got a new car every 2-3 years. Me and my 2 girls never wanted for anything. We were 'all good' in the bedroom and he was extremely good-lookin...Did he cheat? I never once saw anything to make me 'look' for 'it'.......However I'm not dumb enough to believe 'it' NEVER happened. I always told him that as long as I did'nt know about it and he kept it away from MY front door and things at MY house did'nt suffer/change...well you get the idea.
What I don't know might not hurt me...but if I find out, it might get you killed........(Dwight Yoakam)
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #42
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

This is not an alert, but lets have a little fun with it.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:12 PM   #43
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglemonkey View Post
Valerie. Its people like you that make men like me hobby. I am just saying.
VALARIE....fixed that for ya ......Don't want anyone confusing that nutjob with me!...I'm atheist anyways...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:20 PM   #44
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

VALARIE and Valerie. This thread makes me want to have you both!!!!!!!
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #45
eve
Account Disabled

User ID: 29994
My ECCIE Reviews

My GF cheated on me... Can I post an alert?????... I mean I was there to watch.. Does that count as cheating?? Uhm now I am confused?? All jokes aside though..... Sorry you got a divorce but like the ladies said already... He never "loved" someone like you but needed more. Maybe you should look into swinging or paying for that attorney ( I mean you already have a few guys interested in you). Then you would both be happy. I dont think seeing a provider makes him scum. He just had needs and you just couldnt fill the shoes. Case closed. As far as getting him fired.. that was lame. Why would you do that? Just because a man has a sexual need. BTW are you telling me that you never ever looked at another man and though " O My"... Come this is 2011 not 1801... GET over it Get laid and live happy. You know they say sex can help someones moods!!!!!!!!!
eve is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women