Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2014, 03:51 AM   #31
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Awesome. These girls have no clue. Earlier this year I broke it off my my short term SB. Many of y'all met her back in Jan when she accompanied me to a few socials. The next week her mom called me and asked me if I owed her her daughter a paycheck. When I said "no, I don't know what you're talking about." She told me her daughter said she worked for me and I owed her a lady paycheck. My response was "ma'am, do you want to know what your daughter does for a living?" She had me on speaker and in the background I could here my ex-SB yelling..."it's ok mom, I was wrong, he doesn't owe me anything, hang up now!"

Quote:
#5 Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously....

Reckless disregard or accidental outings will also be taken very seriously"
Mod Von Spieler, I don't thinck that's the way St. Christopher meant when he said to take that outing-shit seriously.

Seriously.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:31 AM   #32
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

When is C7 going to post her taint photos?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:17 PM   #33
colt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Wow that is some crazy shit, but we all done some crazy shit. Like the time I picked up this gal in Germany, little did I know she had escaped from a mental institution. It was a fun weekend, lots of drinking and sex, Sunday when I woke up my car, wallet, clothes, and watch were gone, and so was she! A couple weeks later I got my empty wallet, totaled car, and broken watch back, and the Polezi told me she got picked up when she stabbed another guy to death in his sleep! FMR

Now I just stay awake all night!
colt is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:08 AM   #34
oneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Women always cost us. Sometimes, a little money isn't too bad. What is the rest of the story. Sounds like more happened afterwards.
oneman is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:29 PM   #35
Dice man1983
Valued Poster

Dang colt you got off easy... But is it me or are the crazy ones the best lays????
Dice man1983 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:13 PM   #36
colt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice man1983 View Post
Dang colt you got off easy... But is it me or are the crazy ones the best lays????
All I can say is she rode me like she stole me for two days, and milked me so dry I had to buy eye drops, couldn't spit for two days. That was more than 45 years ago and still haven't had a wild ass weekend like that since.

Shit I'm headed out to S Presa the state funny farm is there maybe one got out!
colt is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #37
GuySmiley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

How do the sayings go:

"You reap what you sow"

"What goes around, comes around"

"Karma is a bitch"

Take your pick. "If you pay for it, it's not love, it's merely lust." That's how this hobbying game is played. I am glad you were able to move on from 'The Jazz' and more importantly, learned from the experience...
GuySmiley is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:55 PM   #38
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Just to think, I was bothered by the stripper who "lost count" and tried to charge me an extra $200.
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:36 AM   #39
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope. Id say you dont forgive her. Just about everyone in this line of things is experienced in relationships, and she chose to do ALLLLL that, she should suffer the consequences.
I have once stolen a girls Bob Marley T-shirt in 8th grade ( not kool). I lifted some candy in elementary school annnnnddd.....
i have a story of shame and i speak this with slighty drunk fingers.... but me and a friend had a falling out and i kept his redbox dvds. =/

All thats very wrong. Young mistakes..... Besides the dvds, that was this year, but hey i was upset. =/ (sorry friend, it was complicated, and that was spiteful and WRONG)

Long story short, idk how old she is, but I think unless she was 16, she shouldnt be forgiven. People know better after a while. (i decided right now to pay for those dvds lol)

Especially when it comes to realizing someone is THAT untrustworthy, no amount of letter writing should fix it. I wouldnt support or trust a selfish oppurtunist.
I wouldnt trust them because THEY CANT BE TRUSTED.

I'm personally dealing with issues of trust with regular RW friends who are just oppurtunists so this kind of bugs me. But Its not an issue for me, because SCREW them. When people feel like they're getting taking advantage of they're probally rarely wrong.

"Actions speak louder than words", I think is a concept that is truly grasped by respectable people and I'd bet she's heard that a million and three times.... Thats one of those quotes that i think should be understood by anyone I associate with. By the time we are mature enough to be in this industry i think its MANDATORY to have that mindset. And if not, you should gets no love. lol.
I bet i sound cold.
But id be like "thanx for the apology. I am disappointed, and goodbye"

Keep in mind, junkies are a whole different kind of people. The level of conniving for their fix runs deeeeep. And a girl in jail has nothing but time to word sweet words. I think when theres "financial help" involved, and theres a problem like this, you should follow your mind and no other parts of your body.

Gold digging isnt curable lol.
-Dr Sarah
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:36 AM   #40
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Very well articulated Sarah, especially after having one or two.

I don't suppose that would have been pink moscato would it?
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:18 PM   #41
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hahaha yes it was =)
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:04 PM   #42
theboss21422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choreographer7 View Post
Congratulations, you are the 1st public

1. No one is undefeated in the games we play if they play long enough.

5. This is only one part of the story. At the end of the story Chore wins.
These don't match

And are you saying you dated her after this letter was giving
theboss21422 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women