Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Why did Obama oppose Toomey-Inhofe ?
because he wanted the dipshit republicans to accept as much responsibility for the stupid sequester as he had ... the sequester was politics gone wrong and BOTH sides fucked up by playing chicken with each other

FACT JACK !!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Glad to see you admit to what a piece of shit Obama is.

The Republicans tried to fix the situation with Toomey-Inhoffe; Obama didn't want to cooperate.........

Obama is all about gaming the politics; he was willing to fuck the military and veterans.

At least the GOP was trying to do the right thing with Toomey-Inhoffe...but Obama is scum and preferred to have his wedge issue !

FACT JACK !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

The Republicans tried to fix the situation with Toomey-Inhoffe; Obama didn't want to cooperate.........

Obama is all about gaming the politics; he was willing to fuck the military and veterans.

At least the GOP was trying to do the right thing with Toomey-Inhoffe...but Obama is scum and preferred to have his wedge issue !

FACT JACK !

https://www.disabledveterans.org/201...lion-veterans/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:28 AM   #34
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Dodge the question................we all know the answer.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

FACT JACK !
not as glad as I am to see you admit the republicans are crazy son of a bitches
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #36
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the sequester was politics gone wrong and BOTH sides fucked up by playing chicken with each other
I agree - and it is actually serving to lower the deficit, though QE2 more than compensates for the lack of stimulus.
Whereas it would be nice to properly compensate the American fighting man, so much of the military these days is becoming so politically correct I'm losing my enthusiasm for it. Much of the military promotion system is social engineering these days, and it actually benefits left wing political causes such as women generals and promotion of homosexuals, as well as throttling the opinions of chaplains who disagree with homosexuality. Once the right wing realizes the military is being used for that, they may stop joining and projecting liberal American power around the globe.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #37
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've often thought that I wouldn't mind being a cop, were it not for the fact that I'd have to spend so much of my working day trying to convince myself that there's no such thing as a stupid law. I can't even imagine what it must be like for a soldier, sailor or airman to know that he might be called upon to kill (or die) for the current commander-in-chief.
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #38
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Lets print up a couple of trillion $ and give out some Obozo phones. Make everyone feel real good.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringfork View Post
I've often thought that I wouldn't mind being a cop, were it not for the fact that I'd have to spend so much of my working day trying to convince myself that there's no such thing as a stupid law. I can't even imagine what it must be like for a soldier, sailor or airman to know that he might be called upon to kill (or die) for the current commander-in-chief.
Soldiers do not kill nor die for the CIC, no matter who it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
the members of the US military are looking forward to a 1% pay raise from Obama. It was going to be an entire 1.8% but Obama (who spent over $1 billion on getting reelected and nearly $700 million on vacations) cancelled the other .8% because the country is still in recovery. This is about one half of what Obama spent on the election and less than he spent on vacations. Since Pelosi thinks that unemployment payments help the economy why wouldn't well deserved pay increases for the military also help the economy?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...Nearly-In-Half
Do you want less government spending or not? Make up your fucking mind.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:28 PM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you want less government spending or not? Make up your fucking mind.
JD Idiot, along with his Teawipe partners in crime, wants to bitch and moan about anything and everything Obama.

They offer no solutions, only complaints!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JD Idiot, along with his Teawipe partners in crime, wants to bitch and moan about anything and everything Obama.

They offer no solutions, only complaints!
They want to shrink government spending....except on their pet projects. Seems like that is the exact same thing they accuse the Liberals of doing. JD will not get the irony.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:06 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Paying our servicemen and women is a "pet project". I wonder if WPF will get his stupidity.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:14 AM   #43
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF and your little dog Tex that is a strawman argument. What the right wants is our money to be spent on necessary things like the military, highways, bridges, and the like and not on "green"energy, unions, and bailouts of pension funds. The military is a necesssary (especially the troops you hate so much) and Obama should spend less on himself to make their pay raise possible.

WTF!!! You dirty girl.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:44 AM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
WTF and your little dog Tex that is a strawman argument. What the right wants is our money to be spent on necessary things like the military, highways, bridges, and the like and not on "green"energy, unions, and bailouts of pension funds. The military is a necesssary (especially the troops you hate so much) and Obama should spend less on himself to make their pay raise possible.

WTF!!! You dirty girl.
You can send in your Federal funded teacher pay to our soldiers you hypocritical Tea Turd. Put your money where your mouth is. I helped pay for a war veterans funeral, gladly I might add as he was kin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Paying our servicemen and women is a "pet project". I wonder if WPF will get his stupidity.
We all know you will not get your stupidity. We all have pet projects...if you want soldiers to be paid more, send in a check and pay them more out of your hypocritical pocket.

You and JD want others to pay for your pet projects. That is the part you two idiots don't get.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Their pet projects are more important than a democrats..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women