Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2012, 01:50 AM   #31
SweetMelody
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78207
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by morefunat38 View Post
Any one else but me find women in scrubs attractive.. Maybe its that nurse fantasy thing.. But every time I see a nice looking woman in scrubs all I can think about is what she's got under them, and i wanna get my hands in em.

Anyone else?
In my other life, I'm actually an LVN. I'd be happy to model my old uniform, and break out the stethescope for you. BTW: true fact-more often than not, I wore nothing but a tee shirt under my scrubs.
SweetMelody is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #32
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMelody View Post
In my other life, I'm actually an LVN. I'd be happy to model my old uniform, and break out the stethescope for you. BTW: true fact-more often than not, I wore nothing but a tee shirt under my scrubs.
Next time I visit my doctor, I'm going to wonder what the cute nurses are wearing under theirs.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #33
spyderco75
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 102345
Encounters: 10

As witnessed on many a nurse's feet, to coin a new phrase:

knockin crocs

Sorry could not resist...
spyderco75 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:19 AM   #34
!!Layla Angelique!!
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 75510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Being examined by the doctor always turns me on. Something about their indifference as they probe me. Never played doctor though. I would love to find a slim-fitting all-white nurses uniform (not one of those silly ones with with a red cross from the lingerie store) and wear it with long white latex gloves and white thigh highs.
!!Layla Angelique!! is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:08 AM   #35
KYOT
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Scrubs can be hot, but like anything else after a while the novelty would wear out. Thats why you buy her new outfits to wear! My favorite thing to do was check out some hottie in scrubs and look for panty lines. A doctor friend I had was kind enough to point out that most of them dont have any.

On the plus side, scrubs come off quick.
KYOT is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #36
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have scrubs, but I dont like to wear them. Guess that's one more reason why I dont work as a dental assistant lol

I would say that a beautiful woman, looks beautiful in anything (Or nothing) There may be a bit of a "domination" feeling from a woman in scrubs, kinda like they are in charge.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #37
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Scrubs were just a term until after a mind-blowing 5am session we showered and got dressed together to go to our day jobs - when this now sadly retired provider dressed up in her scrubs I got wood again - hell I'm getting wood again just typing it.

My knowledge of what a wild feline animal was now draped in those squeaky clean, sterile controlling medical professional gear really zoomed me up.

Maybe if we all chant a Tibetan hymn she'll return

Stunning
Tantalizing
Independent
Lascivious
Enigmatic
Teasing
Toe-tingling
Original
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:01 AM   #38
keastbr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Scrubs are crazy hot, they're right up there with the high school cheerleader outfit. In fact, they are actually better at times, because scrubs bring an air of believability with 'em, whereas the cheerleader outfit feels more like pure fantasy. Though, for me a hot nurse is more like fantasy, of all the times I've been to the hospital I've never gotten a hot nurse. I usually end up with either a guy or an older lady at the end of her shift and a shitty attitude. The dentist on the other hand... thumbs up there!
keastbr is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #39
jacklongley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylstone View Post
I'll dissent. Scrubs are universally unattractive on women - to me. I could be in the minority, but I don't see a lot of positive replies from hobbyists.
To each his own. Personally, almost everything seems to turn me on, but I'm a newbie. In my case, I know several nurses and PAs that are smoking hot, so I'm naturally drawn to them.
jacklongley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women