Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35870
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2019, 02:07 PM   #31
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You will let her eat your ass but not buy you dinner? Makes no sense...come on dude.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 03:39 PM   #32
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Honestly, a lot of guys do have a problem being seen in public letting a woman pay for something. Many times it’s not even about respect, it is about appearances. Encaustic the same guy might not have an issue with a lady spending a bunch of money on them in public.

Like I said, it feels unseemly, unfeminine, and emasculating to me. And if people are already staring, why add fuel to the fire.

My pet peeve when out with a guy who is older is when the server asks “is this going to be on separate checks?” OMG, I’ve had dudes go batshit crazy over that. It screams “you don’t look like you are on a date.” And never happens with my BF who is close to my age. If I want separate checks, I’ll ask, thank you...but to ask is somewhere between ignorant and rude.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 03:43 PM   #33
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

sc.....I never said anything about these girls eating my ass. Try a little harder reading what I wrote. It wasn't complicated.

Plus my post was not intended to make sense to you.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 03:47 PM   #34
tbone2u
Account Disabled

B3...I've never has a wait person ask me if i wanted separate checks.
Also if I invite a female to dinner....it's just that. I invited = I pay
Old 07-23-2019, 03:50 PM   #35
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Honestly, a lot of guys do have a problem being seen in public letting a woman pay for something. Many times it’s not even about respect, it is about appearances. Encaustic the same guy might not have an issue with a lady spending a bunch of money on them in public.

Like I said, it feels unseemly, unfeminine, and emasculating to me. And if people are already staring, why add fuel to the fire.

My pet peeve when out with a guy who is older is when the server asks “is this going to be on separate checks?” OMG, I’ve had dudes go batshit crazy over that. It screams “you don’t look like you are on a date.” And never happens with my BF who is close to my age. If I want separate checks, I’ll ask, thank you...but to ask is somewhere between ignorant and rude.
Oh she gonna pay that fucking bill all day everyday. Lol but seriously i hate when the hating ass servers say Welcome back yall knowing good and dam well I'm with a different gal.
Old 07-23-2019, 03:52 PM   #36
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
sc.....I never said anything about these girls eating my ass. Try a little harder reading what I wrote. It wasn't complicated.

Plus my post was not intended to make sense to you.
Again you'd let her eat your ass but not break off a couple benjy's...and this gal asked me to go to dinner should I post a screen shot?
Old 07-23-2019, 05:09 PM   #37
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Funny to me how you guys play SC's game. Do you guys actually believe a single word he says? He trolls for a reaction. That's what he does. Why you guys take him remotely seriously is beyond me. Do you honestly believe any chick would spend 2 seconds with him and buy him even Ramen noodles?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:13 PM   #38
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

There's only a few here that actually know I ain't lying. But they quiet. ;-) but cool story my friend.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:39 PM   #39
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
My pet peeve when out with a guy who is older is when the server asks “is this going to be on separate checks?”
I love when that happens when I am out with one of my younger female indirect or direct reports for a working lunch or dinner. I immediately tell the server that she is paying for it so just one bill is necessary.

I am a germ freak so I always wash my hands before they come back with the check so I am gone when they use my credit card and I usually arrive back at the same time as the server. Once I'm back, I thank my coworker loudly to make it look like she paid for it.

My female coworkers laugh every single time I do that silly shit. I don't want them to think I am an asshole boss so I try to keep it light whenever I am able to do so in a social setting when it's one on one time for work bullshit.
Old 07-23-2019, 06:48 PM   #40
tbone2u
Account Disabled

But Lucas...It's fun. Everyone here knows sissy lips is full of shit. I doubt there are more than a handful of his asskissers who think think anything he says is true. He will play for a whole then have a meltdown and get banned again. The mods say not to spam.
Look at his threads. It's all bullshit
Old 07-23-2019, 06:56 PM   #41
biggulp76
Registered Member

Actually I’ve done it many times and I’m in my 60’s. If you don’t drool over her it’s no big deal but again I use to live overseas and saw lots of stranger couples & I don’t care what some fat old lady thinks about me anyway !
biggulp76 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:26 PM   #42
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
But Lucas...It's fun. Everyone here knows sissy lips is full of shit. I doubt there are more than a handful of his asskissers who think think anything he says is true. He will play for a whole then have a meltdown and get banned again. The mods say not to spam.
Look at his threads. It's all bullshit
Man..WOW..I really had no idea how much this board means to you and how much I've damaged you and deeply and profoundly affected you emotionally and psychologically all because of my own views and opinions on a plethora of bullshit...you cant even seem to enjoy legit light hearted fun threads without the hurt and anger consuming you and pouring out. I can now see its everything to you... It's your Spiritual World and you cant let go..you're literally stewing in it..and will probably read this 5 times before internalizing it... I get it now....I really do just be careful that you dont turn into a full blown online stalker...and I'm not even laughing..I promise I'm not. Just like it's not a laughing matter when people go out with younger gals and others stare.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:41 PM   #43
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

To stick to the topic, I have been going to a lot of sporting events in different cities lately. You see a lot of older guys with obvious paid companionship. It's hard not to take a quick glance and kind of smirk and leave it at that. I just think "good for him" when I see it.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:49 PM   #44
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
To stick to the topic, I have been going to a lot of sporting events in different cities lately. You see a lot of older guys with obvious paid companionship. It's hard not to take a quick glance and kind of smirk and leave it at that. I just think "good for him" when I see it.
I fear the day I look old enough for people to think its paid company. I'm legit depressed just thinking about it. Maybe I should stop smoking and drinking now.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:50 PM   #45
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I'm sure the OP offered to cover the tip.
He felt generous when departing with that 5 spot.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women