Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2017, 01:47 AM   #31
Jubei_Kibagami
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian17 View Post
Not sure what you mean? A screenshot of our conversation would settle this argument.
You're not allowed to post private communications. You will be in trouble with the mommy and daddy of the board.
Jubei_Kibagami is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:52 AM   #32
Lucian17
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubei_Kibagami View Post
You're not allowed to post private communications. You will be in trouble with the mommy and daddy of the board.
I thought it was more like you can't post private information. This makes it harder to settle this.
Lucian17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:55 AM   #33
Jubei_Kibagami
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
I thought it was more like you can't post private information. This makes it harder to settle this.
If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. You're looking good in this thread. She isn't..
Jubei_Kibagami is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 03:19 AM   #34
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
JK is correct. That is what I was referring to.
pxmcc is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:37 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl View Post
But according to you he was only 15 min away so how was it FURTHER than your place in which you stated was 15 min from you?
Let me "help"!

15 min is time, not distance.

He was 15 minutes away and she was 30 minutes away.

He drives twice as fast as she does.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:08 AM   #36
Penelope Pearl
Account Disabled

User ID: 388020
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
She's obviously making an excuse. The appointment was at 1pm. At about 1230 she asks if we can meet at 130pm or 2. I told her I couldn't wait but then caved in and told her 130pm. At 130pm she calls me to tell me she's on her way and is 15min out. She showed up at my room at 2:15pm. So an 1hr and 15min after our initial appointment, 45min after our second attempt, and 30min after she called me.

And it was drizzling at best.

I can post a screenshot...if I can figure out how.
BTW if she came to you it's an outcall for future reference
Penelope Pearl is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:10 AM   #37
Penelope Pearl
Account Disabled

User ID: 388020
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Let me "help"!

15 min is time, not distance.

He was 15 minutes away and she was 30 minutes away.

He drives twice as fast as she does.
But that's not what she stated
Penelope Pearl is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:30 AM   #38
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. You're looking good in this thread. She isn't..
Slow down there ... his times dont jive and he keeps wanting to post "the texts" when he says it was a "phone call"

How do you post a screenshot of a verbal conversation?
Here are some observations:

Mostly, I am confused as to the evidence at hand. (See above)
She does have a good review record (going back quite a while)
He has 4 reviews including this one and is 50%no
The other 3 reviews are not exactly stellar.

While I am completely neutral in this, there doesn't seem to be a good way to settle this without someone posting up private communications, which is a violation.

L17, are these phone calls or texts?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:07 AM   #39
Lucian17
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Slow down there ... his times dont jive and he keeps wanting to post "the texts" when he says it was a "phone call"

How do you post a screenshot of a verbal conversation?
Here are some observations:

Mostly, I am confused as to the evidence at hand. (See above)
She does have a good review record (going back quite a while)
He has 4 reviews including this one and is 50%no
The other 3 reviews are not exactly stellar.

While I am completely neutral in this, there doesn't seem to be a good way to settle this without someone posting up private communications, which is a violation.

L17, are these phone calls or texts?
Lol. Your posts don't jive. You've mentioned in the review that you spoke with her and your clearly a friend of hers.

It was both text and calls. We mostly sent text. She called at 130pm to tell me she was 15min away and then around 2pm to tell me to get the room.

As far as reviews, not everyone is trying to write them. I just started trying to write some. This was the worst appointment I've had so I decided to go into detail.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:09 AM   #40
Lucian17
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl View Post
BTW if she came to you it's an outcall for future reference
It's complicated, I went from sugar land to humble, we agreed to meet at PI in humble but since I paid for the room and she was late, technically it was an outcall for her.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:10 AM   #41
lovely dara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 328396
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol LUCIAN YOUR SUCH A LIAR STOP LYING SO MUCH I ALREADY SHOWED ALL MY CLIENTS THE SCREEN SHOT THEY KNOW UR A LIAR and were I met you isn't considered humble it's Houston basically you don't know your way around here I'm guessing .. it's greens road wich is in Houston ! And also we never had a first attempt to meet he lied the day before we met all I did was screen and verify his eccie but NEVER once agreed to meet him at last minute that day then we set an appointment like regular people do to meet the next day .. he tried making his own time the day I was screening him saying I can come now I told him you have to set an appointment not last minute stuff he thought he could do
lovely dara is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:09 AM   #42
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

blah blah blah whore shares your information with other tircks blah blah blah
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:10 AM   #43
Lucian17
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely dara View Post
Lol LUCIAN YOUR SUCH A LIAR STOP LYING SO MUCH I ALREADY SHOWED ALL MY CLIENTS THE SCREEN SHOT THEY KNOW UR A LIAR and were I met you isn't considered humble it's Houston basically you don't know your way around here I'm guessing .. it's greens road wich is in Houston ! And also we never had a first attempt to meet he lied the day before we met all I did was screen and verify his eccie but NEVER once agreed to meet him at last minute that day then we set an appointment like regular people do to meet the next day .. he tried making his own time the day I was screening him saying I can come now I told him you have to set an appointment not last minute stuff he thought he could do
Yeah it might still be Houston, but it's still only 10min away from the other location. Not sure why that matters. You knew we had an appointment at 1pm Monday the day before.

It's funny you say I was trying to see you last minute. Saturday I texted you at 930AM and then at 4pm. You replied at 930PM telling me that you had just seen the message and that I could still come and see you. Sunday you texted me and I told you I wasn't available till 8 or 9pm. You gave me the location to an hourly off 1960 and I told you if you knew one closer south. You sent me a google location to the one off greens rd. I told you that one worked and when I told you I was ready you told me you still had to get ready and if I could meet you Monday.

Like other people have mentioned and I told you yesterday, your excuses don't make sense. You should have just admitted that it wasn't your best day and moved on. But instead you're trying to deny it and have your friends on here giving their biased opinions. If you really sent your friend the screenshots of out text why are they still acting like they don't know what happened.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:17 AM   #44
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Dude, you called the whore 'fat'. You saw her after she got an ass wuppin from her pimp for skipping on you the day before. You wrote her a 'no' review (which probably got her another ass wuppin).

Of course the fat whore is going to be pissed.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:33 AM   #45
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol. Your posts don't jive. You've mentioned in the review that you spoke with her and your clearly a friend of hers.

It was both text and calls. We mostly sent text. She called at 130pm to tell me she was 15min away and then around 2pm to tell me to get the room.

As far as reviews, not everyone is trying to write them. I just started trying to write some. This was the worst appointment I've had so I decided to go into detail.
I mentioned in the review that I spoke with her? Nah

Friend of hers? Nah, trust me I have none here, just ask SissyChaps.

You decided to go into detail? Hmmm. I can tear that apart, but it is obvious you are messy with things. Keep up the good work I hope everything works out for you.

Based on the facevalue of everything, I side with the person who (other than yours) has 100% positive reviews. That doesnt mean there isnt room for improvement in the TCB department, on both sides.

Have fun
TryWeakly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women