Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2013, 07:29 PM   #31
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

I'm in the same boat, Rover. I'm 45 mins out.

But the thing is, I'm not going to, for example, attempt to reserve a time slot, (say for 9:30am), the night before, and if I don't hear back from her, assume that we have an appointment, because we don't...

..and I'm *especially* not going to assume that there's an appointment, if I send her a pm/text-message the following morning, asking about that unanswered reservation request that I sent the night before...

...and I'm double-damned sure not going to assume that there's an appointment if *that* message goes unanswered.

...and you can bet the farm that I'm not going to assume there's an appointment if I don't receive that all important confirmation call/message. <sic>

But that's just me.

Others obviously disagree with this line of thinking and believe that the above is a "booked" appointment. This has been my contention all along; it's not, and as such, this cannot be a NCNS.

Hey! Let's play the WK card.

I love how that always comes out whenever someone's opinion happens to side with the providers. TFF!

Licker from the Lake of Clear, you were (allegedly) NCNS'ed 4 TIMES, by her?
Holy shit man!

"someone needs to educate her on hooker manners"

If you gave her 4 opportunities to NCNS you, then yeah, I guess "someone", does, because if you've got that kind of persistence, then, yeah...someone else is going to have to do the educating.. lol

San Antonio isn't any different than H-Town, Dallas, New York, or any other Hobby town; behavioral changes are typically brought about when ones income is affected. By you affording her the opportunity to (allegedly) NCNS you 4 times, and then not posting about it in a NCNS thread/non-review, you're just rewarding that sort of (alleged) behavior. Welcome to San Antonio. The field is the same...just different players.

...on the side--, I was *just* in your old stomping grounds last week. Fuqua St, Ellington Field, El Dorado,, etc..

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #32
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Letting a hooker string you along about whether you have a "date" or not until 1 hour before it's supposed to happen then she doesn't even call to let you know she flaked off or that you didn't pass screening. Then all these white knights charging in to make excuses for her and kiss her ass is pathetic she is a hooker not your girlfriend yet you defend her like she might not even fuck you for money anymore unless you grovel at her feet. Don't ever allow any female to treat you like dirt and flake off on you and if one does burn her ass down there's plenty more.
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:20 PM   #33
Guest070517
Account Disabled

Encounters: 58

Boyz—maybe we are talking about 2 different topics!
A NSNC or just (poor / bad or just NONE ) TCB skills
UPFRONT – Bottom line – Take Care of Business!!! AND the business will take care of YOU. Look at some of the TOP providers—we know who they are… their TCB is great.. I still have packs from a certain retired provider gave me! Once in her place—the clock was tossed out the window! That is TCB!!
Bottom line—make an appt – keep it. If you can’t make inform one another—it is a TWO way street.
I do think that some providers AND some Hobby Boyz need a lesson in Taking Care of Business. AND some of the NSNC are due to POOR TCB! ON BOTH Sides.
I DO look at it like this—if a time & date has been set it should be kept & confirmed. AND both parties should confirm. AND consideration should be taken by both. NO ONE likes their time being messed with. Respect is a TWO way street. I have had next day Appt’s I send a txt the night before & the AM to confirm. I too live / work away from where most have incalls. So I hate to driving then BAMM, 10 min away from my appt, hey I am running 45 minutes behind. Or show up & NSNC. FUCK IT. I go right back to the ATM & put the $$ back…!!!The same goes for us boyz!
At SKF --I spent a good amount of time in Houston & hell it can take an hour to go 5 miles on the on AND OFF the Freeways there so let’s NOT talk about traffic in San Antonio as an excuse. BUT in Htown, I had a much better time of having appts kept than here.
And hell I never went past Hobby airport area without packing an overnight bag! Now Mr. Licker says he has seen this lady--- he may be a dumb ass putting up with the “4”NSNC, BUT he maybe be on Drugs (otherwise know as BIG Ta Ta’s!!)
Let’s try this
Provider name “Puffy Taco Lips” is contacted by Hobbiest “Needle Dick”, contact is made via E mail, PM, Voice or Txt, fucking carrier pigeon!
Needle Dick --- “Hey Puffy Taco Lips can we set a time for THIS Thursday, 12/26, let’s say after 1 PM”
Puffy Taco Lips – to ND,” Hey Needle I miss you sure.. Let’s do Thursday”
ND to PTL – “OK Miss Lips, we are ON”
PTL to ND “Cool bring on that Dick of yours”
If NO more communication is had---BOTTOM LINE—Appt is SET for who knows what time.. AFTER 1 PM! Too bad neither has really set a time! So they BOTH open themselves up to get screwed… & not the way either wants it.
Guest070517 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #34
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I see Hiker78 is out knocking the ladies dead with his savior faire.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #35
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
Letting a hooker string you along about whether you have a "date" or not until 1 hour before it's supposed to happen then she doesn't even call to let you know she flaked off or that you didn't pass screening. Then all these white knights charging in to make excuses for her and kiss her ass is pathetic she is a hooker not your girlfriend yet you defend her like she might not even fuck you for money anymore unless you grovel at her feet. Don't ever allow any female to treat you like dirt and flake off on you and if one does burn her ass down there's plenty more.
I have to agree with OT. I have not met the lady so I can say im no WK as you say... however these are ladies here and don't need to be talked about in such a degrading way.
canyonman is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #36
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
... Don't ever allow any female to (sic) treat you like dirt ...
I'm guessing you have experience.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:08 PM   #37
VidaRoho
Registered Member

.....with his savior faire." That is classic!
VidaRoho is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #38
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Call it what you will, decorum and courtesy should be extended until someone demonstrates they are not worthy of it.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:15 PM   #39
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomuff2tuff View Post
Boyz—maybe we are talking about 2 different topics!
A NSNC or just (poor / bad or just NONE ) TCB skills
UPFRONT – Bottom line – Take Care of Business!!! AND the business will take care of YOU. Look at some of the TOP providers—we know who they are… their TCB is great.. I still have packs from a certain retired provider gave me! Once in her place—the clock was tossed out the window! That is TCB!!
Bottom line—make an appt – keep it. If you can’t make inform one another—it is a TWO way street.
I do think that some providers AND some Hobby Boyz need a lesson in Taking Care of Business. AND some of the NSNC are due to POOR TCB! ON BOTH Sides.
I DO look at it like this—if a time & date has been set it should be kept & confirmed. AND both parties should confirm. AND consideration should be taken by both. NO ONE likes their time being messed with. Respect is a TWO way street. I have had next day Appt’s I send a txt the night before & the AM to confirm. I too live / work away from where most have incalls. So I hate to driving then BAMM, 10 min away from my appt, hey I am running 45 minutes behind. Or show up & NSNC. FUCK IT. I go right back to the ATM & put the $$ back…!!!The same goes for us boyz!
At SKF --I spent a good amount of time in Houston & hell it can take an hour to go 5 miles on the on AND OFF the Freeways there so let’s NOT talk about traffic in San Antonio as an excuse. BUT in Htown, I had a much better time of having appts kept than here.
And hell I never went past Hobby airport area without packing an overnight bag! Now Mr. Licker says he has seen this lady--- he may be a dumb ass putting up with the “4”NSNC, BUT he maybe be on Drugs (otherwise know as BIG Ta Ta’s!!)
Let’s try this
Provider name “Puffy Taco Lips” is contacted by Hobbiest “Needle Dick”, contact is made via E mail, PM, Voice or Txt, fucking carrier pigeon!
Needle Dick --- “Hey Puffy Taco Lips can we set a time for THIS Thursday,
12/26, let’s say after 1 PM”

Puffy Taco Lips – to ND,” Hey Needle I miss you sure.. Let’s do Thursday”
ND to PTL – “OK Miss Lips, we are ON”
PTL to ND “Cool bring on that Dick of yours”
If NO more communication is had---BOTTOM LINE—Appt is SET for who knows what time.. AFTER 1 PM! Too bad neither has really set a time! So they BOTH open themselves up to get screwed… & not the way either wants it.

Sunnabitch! You almost got it, muffman..

Unfortunately, you missed it by this ' ' much.

The overall leader for The 2013 Post Of The Year, belongs to Trinity Kane
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054237107

Runner-up ain't bad though. Congratulations on a most excellent post; one in which we are in complete and total agreement.

Let me put a slightly different spin on it, if I may..;

(Sunday Evening 8:30pm)
Provider name “Puffy Taco Lips” is contacted by Hobbiest “Needle Dick”, contact is made via 911 Emergency Search and Rescue Burro!

Needle Dick --- “Hey Puffy Taco Lips, are you working tomorrow?

-Puffy Taco Lips
– to ND, ”Hey Needle Sure am! I'll be at the office @ 7:30am"

ND to PTL – "Awesomesausage! Can I reserve 9:30am, for a 1-hr visit?
"

<<<crickets>>>>

(next day, Monday 5:30am)

Needle Dick --- “Hey Puffy Taco Lips, I never heard back from you regarding that 9:30am appointment...?"

<<<<<<<<<crickets>>>>>>>>

<end>

Does the above scenario constitute an appointment?
(muchless a booked appointment?)

Some people seem to thinck that it does.

I, on the other hand, absolutely do NOT feel that is a booked appointment.

It's my belief that *both* parties needed to be in agreement, (such as in your scenario). In the instance above, I'm afraid that it fails to meet that all-important requirement.

Now, I'll freely admit when I'm wrong, but in this instance,
I don't believe that I am.

And what's funny about this is that for me arguing this point, --- which to me is as clear as day--- the "White Knight" as well as the hilarious, "Ass Kisser" card gets thrown in my direction; mind you, not because of the argument, rather, because the argument happens to favor the 'other side'. (whatever the fuck that's about)

I'm not going to be a dick and play the dumbass card, though....not because I'm above it, and not because I'm smarter or anything of that nature...I'm not going to play it because I can't.

... It's already been played.

---
But that was an outstanding post, sir, and I fully agree!

Regards,
SofaKingFun.

ps- the moderators informed me that the 2013 award checks
will be sent out 1/2/2014. Congratulations again!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:36 PM   #40
Guest070517
Account Disabled

Encounters: 58

Guest070517 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:37 PM   #41
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I'm guessing you have experience.
I admit I have had it happen, date enough people and you will come across a few here and there.
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:17 PM   #42
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
SKF: Thank you for this link! One of the best things I've read on this Board, period. I just sent her an atta-girl PM for her no bullshit approach to the reality of the way we should be handling our bidness around here. That post should be required reading for Membership.

(And she just PM'd me back with her thanks. Her TCB is as flawless as her logic! I think I'm in love!! No, wait - wrong emotional response!)
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #43
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

Whoo hoo!!
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:58 PM   #44
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtiger View Post
Call it what you will, decorum and courtesy should be extended until someone demonstrates they are not worthy of it.
The way many of you guys put these ladies on pedestals.... well... that's the type of behavior that begs to get dissed by them....

I can't believe how some of you guys belittle yourselves defending some whore that won't give you the time of day without the price of admission.....

I wonder what kind of pussy some of you guys pull IRL without your wallets.....

It has to be pretty sad to end up crawling like you do...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:17 AM   #45
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
The way many of you guys put these ladies on pedestals.... well... that's the type of behavior that begs to get dissed by them....

I can't believe how some of you guys belittle yourselves defending some whore that won't give you the time of day without the price of admission.....

I wonder what kind of pussy some of you guys pull IRL without your wallets.....

It has to be pretty sad to end up crawling like you do...
Treating someone with respect and courtesy is not kissing up. Yes, some of them do not deserve any more than some hobbyists do but you should not assume that up front.
Laz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women