Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2015, 09:03 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1057554316]any chimp is smarter than you. that you have proved with every post I make.
FIFY LOL can you figure that out chimp?

[/QUOTE

Looks just like you and sperm bank .LMFAO
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:04 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Every time you try to squirm out from under getting your ass handed to you then it is doubling down on stupid. Sperm bank dumber than a inbred chimp!!!
You're double-dumb stupid piling BS in your barn in those spiring Kansas mountains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:09 PM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're double-dumb stupid piling BS in your barn in those spiring Kansas mountains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
LMFAO How is your well kicked ass feeling dumber than a inbred chimp?

You should know all about Kansas seeing you drove across it once sperm bank dumber than a inbred chimp.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:10 PM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

start a poll. see what you get chimp. i've warned you before about that. you FTFY'd your ass into being the chimp of ECC. so go ahead and see what that gets you. i would, but i find you an amusing chimp, therefore i allow you to continue to post your stupidity here.

just remember several things, first the truth is out there .. in the ECC interwebs. and just how many people have you pissed off here .. who would vote you down just to do so? and how many would vote you down simply because you made a chimp out of yourself trying to be clever with your "FIFY" stupidity? you might get 5 votes from idiot libtards who hate me, but how many hate you? and who would simply vote the truth? i call it a "landslide Lyndon" .. for me.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:16 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
start a poll. see what you get chimp. i've warned you before about that. you FTFY'd your ass into being the chimp of ECC. so go ahead and see what that gets you. i would, but i find you an amusing chimp, therefore i allow you to continue to post your stupidity here.

just remember several things, first the truth is out there .. in the ECC interwebs. and just how many people have you pissed off here .. who would vote you down just to do so? and how many would vote you down simply because you made a chimp out of yourself trying to be clever with your "FIFY" stupidity? you might get 5 votes from idiot libtards who hate me, but how many hate you? and who would simply vote the truth? i call it a "landslide Lyndon" .. for me.

]
Start a poll, start a poll you whining bitch are you needing support for your lying and welshing? See if I give a shit if you start a poll, hell I will vote in your favor and encourage anyone who votes to vote in your favor. Maybe then you will stop your incessant sniveling. You are the sorest loser I have ever seen (well except for sperm bank)
Old 12-09-2015, 09:19 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMFAO How is your well kicked ass feeling dumber than a inbred chimp?

You should know all about Kansas seeing you drove across it once sperm bank dumber than a inbred chimp.
It's obvious that your Kansas mountains and your IQ have a great deal in common, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: neither one soars to great heights.

Old 12-09-2015, 09:24 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Start a poll, start a poll you whining bitch are you needing support for your lying and welshing? See if I give a shit if you start a poll, hell I will vote in your favor and encourage anyone who votes to vote in your favor. Maybe then you will stop your incessant sniveling. You are the sorest loser I have ever seen (well except for sperm bank)
i smell a Fraidy Cat !!!

you STINK! take a shower. and this time, use soap!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:06 PM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's obvious that your Kansas mountains and your IQ have a great deal in common, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: neither one soars to great heights.

You are so inbred chimp dumb that you deny a geological fact sperm bank the inbred chimp.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:08 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i smell a Fraidy Cat !!! You ?

!
Looks just like you, little whining bitch.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:30 PM   #40
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

So in EKIM's world, a mound made by a mole or fire ants is a " mountain " ? Shit !! ....we have lots of "EKIM's Everest's " in the warner months of the year out here on the ranch here in Texas ! might have to see if she's willing to climb them ! And I promise not to " stir them up " prior to the " climb " !!!! and will make sure that there's NO Benadryl around for 100 miles ! That way she'll just have to " piss on it " , if she doesn't mind squatting in public !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 05:57 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are so inbred chimp dumb that you deny a geological fact sperm bank the inbred chimp.
Here's "geological fact" for your stupid-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
So in EKIM's world, a mound made by a mole or fire ants is a " mountain " ? Shit !! ....we have lots of "EKIM's Everest's " in the warner months of the year out here on the ranch here in Texas ! might have to see if she's willing to climb them ! And I promise not to " stir them up " prior to the " climb " !!!! and will make sure that there's NO Benadryl around for 100 miles ! That way she'll just have to " piss on it " , if she doesn't mind squatting in public !!!
The only mountain in Kansas that Ekim the Inbred Chimp is proud of is the pile of shit he keeps in his domestic abode.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:38 AM   #42
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Here's "geological fact" for your stupid-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

LMAO

The only mountain in Kansas that Ekim the Inbred Chimp is proud of is the pile of shit he keeps in his domestic abode. Looks more like your gloryhole, thought you remolded it .
Poor inbred chimp dumb sperm bank Is getting desperate. He lost the chimp debate, so now he has denied the Nemaha mountains. Thought you were a authority on everything inbred chimp sperm bank.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:44 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor inbred chimp dumb sperm bank Is getting desperate. He lost the chimp debate, so now he has denied the Nemaha mountains. Thought you were a authority on everything inbred chimp sperm bank.
You conceded that point some time ago, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Old 12-10-2015, 07:38 AM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You conceded that point some time ago, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
I will type this real slow for you sperm bank the inbred chimp. When you change a word (the one in red) and answer with FIFY it indicates the original statement was changed to indicate I was on the left. Are you two playing dumb or are you two that fucking stupid? Everyone else here knows what FIFY means so there is no reason for you to lie about it. The chimp is smarter than you two.
Suffering short term memory loss ? You just lost that statement ,inbred chimp dumb sperm bank.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:53 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Suffering short term memory loss ? You just lost that statement ,inbred chimp dumb sperm bank.
Everyone knows what YOU conceded, wrote and posted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women