Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2016, 08:57 PM   #31
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I do enjoy some of the pics and videos. But, none of them have given me a reason to make appointments with any of them. But that is mostly because the majority of them that are filmed are too young for my tastes.

I do most of my research on P411 and then check out reviews on here and other boards. And most of the ladies I see don't show their faces but do have regular new selfies in their ads.

It is an interesting added hobby you guys have added to your whore mongering activities. Good onya.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:20 PM   #32
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
*hint*

A person can pay for PA and a person can make their custom user title whatever they wish.
Damn it Grace, why you gotta go and ruin all my fun!

No Soup For You!!

Oh and I still stand by my first statement in this thread, they can all claim it's for the reasons they have said, but deep down they and everyone else know why they really do it, the proof is out there!
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 11:17 PM   #33
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post
You missed the most obvious answer: Weak ego's that need a stroke from the guys way more than the stroke from the lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post
Oh and I still stand by my first statement in this thread, they can all claim it's for the reasons they have said, but deep down they and everyone else know why they really do it, the proof is out there!
Uhh....no, "dude". Or you a chick? I MAYBE put a couple of pictures in a review to give the guys a taste of what to expect from the hooker, as far as looks and activities are concerned. The vast majority of the pictures are for my private collection. My "ego" doesn't get stroked by people seeing my small cock.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 01:05 AM   #34
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Uhh....no, "dude". Or you a chick? I MAYBE put a couple of pictures in a review to give the guys a taste of what to expect from the hooker, as far as looks and activities are concerned. The vast majority of the pictures are for my private collection. My "ego" doesn't get stroked by people seeing my small cock.
It doesn't matter what he/she thinks, I do it/post pictures because I can, I also appreciate looking at pics and videos posted in the ros by other members, it's as simple as that.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 04:35 AM   #35
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah some of these guys even release the videos/pics online without the ladies knowledge so there's that
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:09 AM   #36
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
It doesn't matter what he/she thinks, I do it/post pictures because I can, I also appreciate looking at pics and videos posted in the ros by other members, it's as simple as that.
You boys keep telling yourselves that while you suck each other off in the comments of the reviews over the pic's/vid's. Don't say it doesn't happen and you don't get off on it, the truth is right out there for all to see, even if you can't admit it to yourself. I know this cause I too have a collection.......... but it's MY collection my only reason for sharing it would be to brag and get "atta boys" from the other fucktards here. How you think I know why it's done!
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 07:24 AM   #37
Guest040317
Account Disabled

User ID: 333055
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
OMG...no one truly believes that statement, my wild guess would be you don't allow pics or videos?
Actually if you look at my reviews you would see that I allow pics. I should have been more specific on what I was agreeing with! I am fine with pics but what he said about the creeps that prey on the newbies was spot on!
Guest040317 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 08:10 AM   #38
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Yeah some of these guys even release the videos/pics online without the ladies knowledge so there's that
That is true, that is the risk you take when posing for pics, but if you do not allow a guy to take full nude pics and unclothed pussy shots, you would not care what a guy does with those pics.

To tye69's point of the ww trolls, that is why most of the open legged pussy shots are of the gullible ww girls and not now, but eventually, they will regret it. They are not thinking of the future ramifications. That is why I think it needs to be a sticky about that in the ww.

Rare is the provider who posts nude pussy shots in her ads or showcase, so it stands to reason if she allows pics by a hobbyist, for her to pose for pics she would have no problem posting on her showcase or ads. Also, a provider should carefully go through the pics on his camera after the session, she MAY find some pics on there she did not consent to him taking and if there are pics she does not want to possibly be published on the internet, she can ask him to delete them before he leaves.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 10:43 AM   #39
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Quote:
Yeah unfortunately that is true. I think what happens Eccie stays Eccie but some mofo's can't follow those ethos...which is why I stopped sharing. I always the ask provider anyway, but she always has the right to ask me to remove them. I also give ladies any media that I have so she can select what she wants or doesn't want to be seen, plus she can use them on her profile page if need be. I don't think eccie could handle the 2/3rds of my collection that hasn't been seen.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 05:55 PM   #40
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
You're on a hooker site advertising with tits and ass pictures and you're worried about images getting out? If the ladies don't want pics/videos online, don't agree to take them, especially while selling the goods.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:14 PM   #41
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You're on a hooker site advertising with tits and ass pictures and you're worried about images getting out? If the ladies don't want pics/videos online, don't agree to take them, especially while selling the goods.
I'm talking about the guys who take videos and photos of ladies and post them without permission and even make money off of them so your comment is irrelevant.

A lot of them claim to be those "for my personal use only" guys or they take them for review purposes and post them elsewhere online.

I control what is put out there and I'd like to keep it that way hence my no photo video policy.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 07:39 PM   #42
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm talking about the guys who take videos and photos of ladies and post them without permission and even make money off of them so your comment is irrelevant.

A lot of them claim to be those "for my personal use only" guys or they take them for review purposes and post them elsewhere online.

I control what is put out there and I'd like to keep it that way hence my no photo video policy.
But once it's out there, you no longer control it. For example, I now have this picture thanks to you:

Old 09-13-2016, 07:50 PM   #43
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy

...and then the conversation devolves to disregarding consent. Just because providers do ho shit on the internet doesn't mean that they forfeit the right to not consent to certain things. There is no excuse for anyone to share someone else's images in ways that that person didn't agree to. Or worse, profit off of images that were supposed to be for private, non-commercial use.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 07:54 PM   #44
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Ok this shit is for the guys so to me when i write a review and add some pics its like shooting the shit with the guys. Bragging? I guess you could call it that if you want to but then again it's not because I'm encouraging the fella's to hit it. Like the song goes...

It aint no fun if the homies can't have none.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 08:04 PM   #45
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
...and then the conversation devolves to disregarding consent. Just because providers do ho shit on the internet doesn't mean that they forfeit the right to not consent to certain things. There is no excuse for anyone to share someone else's images in ways that that person didn't agree to. Or worse, profit off of images that were supposed to be for private, non-commercial use.
If you are referring to my post. Bullshit.

SHE put it on the internet. Not in a private forum or some shit. ON AN AD!!! You don't want it seen, don't post it in an open forum. If it was posted in private or in a Rest Of Story, I would somewhat agree with you. But even then, common sense should tell everyone, don't post ANYTHING on the internet unless you don't mind EVERYONE seeing it, saving it, or sharing it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women