Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162825
Yssup Rider60515
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48509
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41967
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36349
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2015, 07:41 PM   #31
kirbykirby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

She does that? lol no wonder she's broke. Can't stand chicks who try to cash & dash like that. Get out of the bizz if you can't offer good service. Seriously if some of these chicks were grocery stores they'd be out of business on account of shit service.
kirbykirby is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:12 PM   #32
Jasechase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Babe the economy is in a downturn. A good business model would be reduce rates, work longer hours and be more customer friendly. Many business are doing this now. Many whores are actually raising their rates because they have plenty of "regulars" but sales history will tell you that you need to continually bring in new and fresh customers, because "regulars" are only "regulars" until they are not "regulars" anymore.
I've seen it happen to the best, whores lie to regulars " your my favorite client, I actually have feelings for you" clients lie to whores " I don't see any other whores except you" bu this is a liars game.
1. Reduce rates.
2. Work longer hours.
3. Better customer service.
Only my well founded opinion based solely on experience and history.
Jasechase is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:52 PM   #33
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1550901

This is the cause of all your woes. Both personally and professionally. Until you can get a handle on that demon you will never be the woman or provider you should be. Life and this business are not about depression. It's about freedom and liberation.

The choices we make that are the hardest, have the greatest rewards.

All the best.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 05:53 AM   #34
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I thought this was a joke. May be because it was posted in the sandbox.

This thread was a bit funny and harsh... No white knights here... guess that's why Brittney is where she is now.

Oh well, you reap what you sow.

Too bad having a pimp isn't helping now either. Who would have thunk?

The other guys commenting are right. Lower your rates or go find another job. May be figure out your pimp-ho situation so your johns won't be so hesitant to come back.

IT has been a few days since... did she survive the crisis?
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:25 AM   #35
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Maybe that $100 didn't cover that extra $10 WiFi fee...
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:20 PM   #36
kirbykirby
Valued Poster

Also, it needs to be noted. Why do people feel like eating ramen is some how indicative of poverty? Yeah, relative to you & your posh sensibilities. Dry Ramen is an entire meal that people in past centuries & today in many places would love to have. 12 full meals for 2-3 bucks. Sounds good to me. Maybe if you were eating bats I'd feel empathy.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:50 PM   #37
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

It's because you can get 12 full meals for 2-3 bucks , that people associate it with poverty or cheap college students. Food that's dirt cheap.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:44 AM   #38
kirbykirby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr76 View Post
It's because you can get 12 full meals for 2-3 bucks , that people associate it with poverty or cheap college students. Food that's dirt cheap.
Yes,that's the point. Which is why I said "relative." It's a special kind of poverty that only pampered generations like this can gin up. In the grand scheme.......you don't even have to go that far. Put into reasonable perspective ,you would create a piss poor comparison in my view, if to showcase dire poverty, you said you were "eating ramen."

I'll drive the point home. We live in a society that basically wipes our ass for us,she has options,many,many options.We cure illnesses that killed whole villages centuries ago with over the counter pills for about the same price.

Telling me you're eating ramen ,does not in the slightest make me concerned or associate anything about you with poverty. I can see how others can though,I personally find that silly though.

I hope she enjoys her full meals for cheap. Others aren't so lucky.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:13 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
As a provider who has been in the bizz for quite a while, I can offer you this advice, get an llc for your business, file your taxes, and open you up an Edwards Jones account. Clean up your credit, and begin to save your money in a savings account.

I went legit almost 3 years ago, and I couldn't be happier... I decided to save as much money as I can because I want to buy a house, save to retire among other things I want to do.
It is never good to spend all you make, because one never knows if tomorrow you can make it over again.
Also being the best provider you can be helps, give great consistent service.

Just some sage advice from a lady who was in your shoes once, long ago.
M.M.
I would not be advertising those facts....if they can prove the money you saved is from ill gotten gain, they can confiscate it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:16 AM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
This is typically a slow time of year, young lass, but 2015 may be an especially Scrooged Christmas season with the downturn in the Houston economy. Most recreational budgets will be spent on holiday festivities and gifts, so promote yourself AS a holiday festivity and gift to the fellows.

Alas, review specials are rarely a good idea to begin with, but for an established provider who has been on ECCIE a while, it's a horrible tactic, one that doesn't speak well to reputation and actually calls MORE attention to the negative reports. Everyone makes mistakes. You have to move past the bad experiences and rededicate yourself to optimism and improvement. Rethink your presentation of yourself if your current marketing tactics aren't working.

I sincerely wish you much Irish luck today.

Jesus Just wtf do you suggest she do? Can you be a tad more specific...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 01:09 AM   #41
mam5
Valued Poster

Offer some Black Friday specials.....
mam5 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 01:54 AM   #42
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

^^^^

You would take her up on that? Look at the other threAD in Coed......
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 05:35 AM   #43
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Well, she may have meant squirt and that sort of thing may be his bag.
cr76 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women