Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Geeze

I think we have goof balls on both sides of the political landscape posting here. To me, a right wing cool aid drinker such as Marshal is no different than a left wing cool aid drinker such as Doove. One might be drinking cherrry, the other grape, but both of their cups are still laced with the same myopic inducing swill that has this Country in such a economic mess.

I do not like President Obama. I think he is a left leaning product of the very system he cut his political teeth in, the relm of Chicago Thug Politics. I do not think he has a clue how the nuts and bolts of everyday life works in this Country.

But, he is the Elected President, and he is my President. Hopefully, after the 2012 election, he will go hang with Jimmy, Bill, George H, and George W.

Of course, Michelle might not let him hang with Bill.

I tend to be conservative when it comes to finance, liberal when it comes to the social order. I could care less what two consenting adults do, just don't ask me to pay for your choices, or the consequences of your actions.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I think we have goof balls on both sides of the political landscape posting here. To me, a right wing cool aid drinker such as Marshal is no different than a left wing cool aid drinker such as Doove.
My positions are no less reasoned than yours. I'd even argue more so, since i don't recall you having once used facts or figures to back up your positions. Though i have noticed you tend to ignore them quite often.

Quote:
I do not like President Obama. I think he is a left leaning product of the very system he cut his political teeth in, the relm of Chicago Thug Politics. I do not think he has a clue how the nuts and bolts of everyday life works in this Country.
See what i mean? Perhaps you could provide a link?

Quote:
I tend to be conservative when it comes to finance, liberal when it comes to the social order. I could care less what two consenting adults do, just don't ask me to pay for your choices, or the consequences of your actions.
Shorter Jackie S: "I'm super great and if you're not you can go to hell for all i care."
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #33
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

eh, as entertaining as it is watching someone prove over and over that Darwin's observations don't apply to humans (I think alcohol has something to do with that)
Every post of his I read is killing off a handful of brain cells.
Thank you ignore button.
If only it worked in real life too.
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #34
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

These threads are all funny reading and god knows right now I need some humor in my life: I just met today with one of my ATF Providers and the Performance was sub-par. MINE, not hers! Thanks!!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:54 PM   #35
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Bitterness

As you can see, there is quite a bit of bitterness in the responses to what I just wrote. Seems like a lot of class envy, maybe those that feel like they have got the shit end of the stick are just wanting to blame others for their own shortcoming.

I do not apologize for my success in Life. I came out of Vietnam a bitter young punk with his legs half blown off. It took me a while, but I was able to get involved in a business that, while being hard on the body, is good for the wallet. My ATF sees me staright from work on occasion, she can attest to the fact that even at 64 years old, I still do my part.

We are working today, (Sat), and half a day tomorrow. Business is good. All of the men that work for me are making a darned good living. So am I. My only regret is that my Wife is not alive to enjoy it with me.

As I have said in other post, I pay the maximum amount in taxes as a man in my income bracket can. I have no deductions, no loopholes, no schemes. I pay my fair share. But there are still many who think it is not enough.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #36
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
As you can see, there is quite a bit of bitterness in the responses to what I just wrote. Seems like a lot of class envy, maybe those that feel like they have got the shit end of the stick are just wanting to blame others for their own shortcoming.
I love it when people feel the need to flatter themselves.

Quote:
As I have said in other post, I pay the maximum amount in taxes as a man in my income bracket can. I have no deductions, no loopholes, no schemes. I pay my fair share. But there are still many who think it is not enough.
And as you also said in another post, you're apparently one of 'em:

Quote:
I would go for a 5 percent accross the board increase for $250,000 and up wage earners. That means most in that $200,000 to $500,000 bracket, (many small business owners), would only pay an increase on what they made over the initial $250,000. However, millionaire movie stars, pro sports figures, CEO's, Rock Stars, etc would pay all the way up.
And if i didn't know better, i'd say that last sentence of yours sounded like a little bit of........bitterness? Even some class envy, perhaps?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:08 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
These threads are all funny reading and god knows right now I need some humor in my life: I just met today with one of my ATF Providers and the Performance was sub-par. MINE, not hers! Thanks!!
Ya never woulda had that problem if you had put Marshall on ignore!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:00 PM   #38
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Marsha's a court jester on steroids.

He's Doink...the ASSclown.

Buffoonicus.

Human silly puddy.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:43 AM   #39
MrGiz
BANNED

If the faux intelligentsia elite of this forum would all put each other on ignore... perhaps a Black Hole of self-righteousness would consume all the bullshit!

just a thought....
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:53 AM   #40
JohnnyG1977
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
If the faux intelligentsia elite of this forum would all put each other on ignore... perhaps a Black Hole of self-righteousness would consume all the bullshit!

just a thought....
I hope you aren't referring to me! I say that knowing full well you are. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't make them unintelligent.

We need different perspectives on this site. That's what makes it such an interesting place to visit!

As for the "silly posts", they are par for the course. If you don't like them, ignore them.
JohnnyG1977 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:44 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Why do you think they warn you aganist having a monkey for a pet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977 View Post
I hope you aren't referring to me! I say that knowing full well you are. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't make them unintelligent.

We need different perspectives on this site. That's what makes it such an interesting place to visit!

As for the "silly posts", they are par for the course. If you don't like them, ignore them.
Johnny, Mr Giz is above it all....except of course when he is not.

While I do agree we need different perspectives. The problem is not Marshall perspective, it is not unique. It is delivery.

A monkey making a bunch of noise is nothing new....but all Marshall is doing is luring you close enough so he can throw some chit on ya.

All I am doing is warning people of that fact. I actually agree with some of his perspective but that does not mean I will be continually lured into a shitstorm.

Bottom line, he does not want to debate, he wants to throw caca. It is wtf monkeys do.

Here is the theme song to this thread...One Monkey, don't stop no show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJT4GwWzKU
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:45 AM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977 View Post
I agree and read Marshy's posts for the entertainment value only. They are quite humorous! With that said there is nothing substantive! While on the subject, there is nothing substantive about Whirly's posts either. Whirly's are equally as ridiculous but not nearly as entertaining!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:00 AM   #43
Marshall
BANNED

Originally Posted by bigmex:

They are quite humorous! With that said there is nothing I agree with, but I know Marshall is smarter than me and is always right, but I am still gonna believe what I believe.

They are more humorous to me.............
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:31 AM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post

but I know Marshall is smarter than............
............my Labrador Retriever. But not by much!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:36 AM   #45
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

WTF?! I put him on ignore? it must be broken. >_<
lilred_robin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women