Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-06-2012, 07:59 AM   #31
Guest061918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Having unprotected sex with someone else when you are married. Wow! Dude what were you thinking? Life in my opinion is about cause and effect. And the effect hit you like a hammer over the head. There have been others giving their opion but I agree with some aspects of what others have said.

Here is what i do not agree with what you said. To even think about walking away when it might be yours is horrible. Which means you have considered it. To say she only has your license plate number. There are enough deadbeat dads in this country without adding another one. Do the right thing. Do get a DNA test and find out once and for all. If it is yours provide.

As ATX said you put your wife at risk here also. Damn shame.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #32
Guest051614
Account Disabled

User ID: 123951
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, what a topic, but i agree with alot of what everyone says especially likinikki, at least he is being honest and brininging this up alot of guys would have just ran with out a second thought. I know my oldest sons dad just vanished when i told him i was having his kid, didnt see him untill my son was 2years old and thats cause someone told him his son looked just like him (which he did) and this was my boyfriend, so in this case i can see where he is coming from, but at the same time he really needs to find out and take care of his child if is his rather it be child support, adopting the baby himself or giving to a loving family. As for the question would i try and work out with my SO if he came home and told me he got a girl pregnant and help raise the baby, it would depend on how long we have been together and the whole situation, but i would never turn my back on any child love kids to much, all i can say is good luck and im sure you will do the right thing.

Liz
Old 07-06-2012, 10:11 AM   #33
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I re-read the OP's post just to be certain, and nowhere in there did I find a request for moralizing or bashing the shit out of his decency as a human being. And as I am a very careful reader it is almost a certainty that if it was in there I did not miss it.

To the OP I will suggest this: that you have THOUGHT ABOUT what to do and considered all options is proof that your brain works; you're character will not be revealed until you ACT ON what you have determined to be the correct course of action - take your time to think and feel this through. Best wishes to you with this life-altering event.

To the rock throwers: I am curious as to the state of your houses.

To Nikki: blessings.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #34
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Man up do the right thing
Old 07-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #35
Guest061918
Account Disabled

I second that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
Man up do the right thing
Old 07-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #36
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Can this thread be exempt from the 30-day bump rule so the OP can provide updates as this situation develops?
Old 07-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #37
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

It's always much easier to say what we would do...when we're not in his situation...it's a noble idea, at best!. You don't think...that if someone here made a foolish decision...that could be the cause of your entire family to be collateral damage...that you wouldn't at least...THINK...of a way out FIRST?

I've known hobbyists who have given up all the 411, on providers they've met, to SAVE their a$$ and marriage. And, I've known providers who have been busted...not understanding their rights. Years of threads saying...remain silent...yet, when they're in that room getting grilled...you just really can't say...100% what you would do exactly...until you're in the hot seat.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #38
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

trynagetlaid ==> hard to exempt something when the 30 days rule only applies to reviews
Old 07-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #39
MGS198
Valued Poster

Damn I don't have the words.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #40
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
It's always much easier to say what we would do...when we're not in his situation...it's a noble idea, at best!. You don't think...that if someone here made a foolish decision...that could be the cause of your entire family to be collateral damage...that you wouldn't at least...THINK...of a way out FIRST?

I've known hobbyists who have given up all the 411, on providers they've met, to SAVE their a$$ and marriage. And, I've known providers who have been busted...not understanding their rights. Years of threads saying...remain silent...yet, when they're in that room getting grilled...you just really can't say...100% what you would do exactly...until you're in the hot seat.
Well said Nikki.

As for the OP, sorry dude and good luck. Hopefully for your sake it is not yours. If it is..... good luck, you are probably going to need it.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #41
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
trynagetlaid ==> hard to exempt something when the 30 days rule only applies to reviews
It was my understanding the 30 day rule applied to all threads.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #42
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

.....this thread has really brought out some hopefully very true and honest feelings by many. Do hope CowboyJohn is trying to read them all and realize how difficult it is for all of us to even think about something like this - much less being a part of it.

trynagetlaid ==> the rules for this site are in the left hand column under Forum Guidlines. I believe the rule I've copied and pasted here applies (request staff review for accuracy):

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Hope this helps to explain my reply to you above.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #43
bushmasterM4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

To CowboyJohn: I feel for you and I hope you do the right thing. I can't imagine what you and the young lady are going through right now.

I would definitely find out for sure if she is indeed pregnant and then make sure this is not part of a scam.

I see that you are married and if it is true that the girl is indeed pregnant than I hope everything works out for everyone involved.

I have some experience with a similar situation growing up.

My father had several affairs while married to my mom and he had a long time girlfriend for about 8 years. His girlfriend became pregnant and had a son. He tried to cover it up but in the end my mom found out. You cant hide something like this and my dad had to come clean. The woman took my dad to court and he had to pay child support.

It was hard growing up with that but I forgave my dad and my parents are still married.

So best of luck and know that this is not the end of the world
Old 07-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #44
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Can this thread be exempt from the 30-day bump rule so the OP can provide updates as this situation develops?
It is not a review thread so it already is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
It was my understanding the 30 day rule applied to all threads.
That is not correct.

The Thirty Day rule applies exclusively to the review threads. The rest of them can remain open indefinitely.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #45
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW good luck to ya babe..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women