Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70583
biomed161777
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48122
pyramider46370
bambino40977
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2023, 07:54 PM   #31
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Sushi and spritzer, eh?

I smoke 3 dozen briskets a year. 200 lbs of pulled pork. Ribs. Chicken. Turkey. Make my own sausages and cold smoke em. Do 40 different varieties of smoked cheese. All manners of side dishes. Smoke and slice my own bacon, thick. Like a man.

So, yeah, by all means enjoy your squirrel.

You want it cooked right, let me know. I can make a pit on the fly.

But it's ok with me if you want another man's meat in your mouth, J. I don't get jelly like that
LOL! You realize that was in jest, I hope.

Those are impressive meat numbers tho. Is this your profession? Short of taking a buck, which I have a guy process, it’s pretty much Giant Eagle or Texas Roadhouse. Just not enough hours in the day.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 08:01 PM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

Those are impressive meat numbers tho. Is this your profession? Short of taking a buck, which I have a guy process, it’s pretty much Giant Eagle or Texas Roadhouse. Just not enough hours in the day.
Bingo!!!! Mr Gristle just outed himself!!!!! Unless he’s Aaron Franklin, no way a private person smokes that much meat. So now we know. What “he’s” all about.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 08:06 PM   #33
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

I buy an entire cow and they break it down into cuts that last over a year between myself and a 2 friends.

It’s entirely possible.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 08:15 PM   #34
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

You ever ask them for butchers cuts, DG?

Hanger?
Picanha?
Vacios or Bavettes?
Denver Chucks?
Teres Major?

Some great eats that few folks request
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 08:22 PM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
I buy an entire cow and they break it down into cuts that last over a year between myself and a 2 friends.

It’s entirely possible.
1 cow doesn’t have 3 dozen briskets. So there’s that.

https://tiredtexanbbq.com/blog/how-m...ts%20per%20cow.

They only have 2 per cow. So Mr Gristle goes thru 18 cows per year. Me thinks you and Mr Gristle are Full of cow chips. Or mebbe you’re one and the same?
Old 05-10-2023, 08:25 PM   #36
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You ever ask them for butchers cuts, DG?

Hanger?
Picanha?
Vacios or Bavettes?
Denver Chucks?
Teres Major?

Some great eats that few folks request
My personal trainer takes most. He splits that with his brother. I take the cuts that I will actually use. It’s a great deal for them
They definitely use the entire cow. But I’m not that familiar with all of the various cow parts
I do have a couple hanger steaks in the deep freeze, they aren’t my fave. I think my friends threw them in as an extra!
Old 05-10-2023, 08:30 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
My personal trainer takes most. He splits that with his brother. I take the cuts that I will actually use. It’s a great deal for them
They definitely use the entire cow. But I’m not that familiar with all of the various cow parts
Didn’t you just say you bought the whole cow? Is Mr Gristle your private trainer and you share 18 cows? Which is it? You two should never go to a brunch. You should be cooking for the homeless. You could feed an army.
Old 05-10-2023, 08:37 PM   #38
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you should stop trying to do math for tonight.
Old 05-10-2023, 08:45 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You should stop lying. Mr Gristle too. Now, if you’re booked solid why are you spending time on a site that you hate? Get to work girl. Let Mr Gristle take care of the small stuff. Then go to brunch at 5801.
Old 05-10-2023, 09:32 PM   #40
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
I do have a couple hanger steaks in the deep freeze, they aren’t my fave. I think my friends threw them in as an extra!
I'd buy em off you and treat them right. A good hanger really hits the spot. They run about 1-2 lbs. If you have 2 and only bought one cow then they split it, since there's only 1 per steer. Or someone had an extra.

The hanger controls the diaphragm, so it’s a very unique cut.

Lmk.
Old 05-11-2023, 09:08 AM   #41
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
I'd agree. There were a lot of assumptions made.

Bam,
Franklin's does over 100 briskets a day. They clear over 10k pounds of brisket in a single week. That's a commercial operation.

I'm a hobbyist. Similar to you not knowing my hooker hobby schedule or dance partners unless I share... you certainly don't know my cook schedules, diet or personal life. Unless I share.

I do eat more than DG's weight in beef in any given month. My cardiologist is apalled and critical of that, but always wants to know what's cooking and if I'm bringing anything he can try.

I always have about 40lbs of brisket on-hand any given week, at minimum. A single 15 lb packer will become about 12 lbs after trim. That trim will be added to a 10-12 lb pork butt for hot links. I have about 20 lbs of vac-sealed brisket trim on hand unless I do a big cook.

Those 12 lb trimmed briskets will be around 9.5 to 10 lbs post-cook. Then it's down to what we're doing. Slice, chop, chunk? Maybe some burnt ends. Reserving some point and flat for soups, stews, chili, quesadillas, tacos, burritos, nachos, loaded potatoes, etc.

In a couple weeks I'll be cooking 3 briskets, 15 lbs of hot links, 10 Racks of spares and 20lbs of pork butt for a buddy's daughter graduation party.

I'll be christening his new Lang stick burner and bringing some post oak, hickory, sugar maple, plum and pecan. He's bringing the trailer. I've got the meat and wood. He's comping me with a box of cigars, a couple bottles he grabbed for me in Kentucky and 4 Wagyu tomahawks.

Between cooking and resting, about 22-24 hrs. And plenty of time to drink, smoke and post shit on this board.

You don't even understand how good my brisket and eggs can be for brunch.
Old 05-11-2023, 10:35 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'd agree. There were a lot of assumptions made.

Bam,
Franklin's does over 100 briskets a day. They clear over 10k pounds of brisket in a single week. That's a commercial operation.

I'm a hobbyist. Similar to you not knowing my hooker hobby schedule or dance partners unless I share... you certainly don't know my cook schedules, diet or personal life. Unless I share.

I do eat more than DG's weight in beef in any given month. My cardiologist is apalled and critical of that, but always wants to know what's cooking and if I'm bringing anything he can try.

I always have about 40lbs of brisket on-hand any given week, at minimum. A single 15 lb packer will become about 12 lbs after trim. That trim will be added to a 10-12 lb pork butt for hot links. I have about 20 lbs of vac-sealed brisket trim on hand unless I do a big cook.

Those 12 lb trimmed briskets will be around 9.5 to 10 lbs post-cook. Then it's down to what we're doing. Slice, chop, chunk? Maybe some burnt ends. Reserving some point and flat for soups, stews, chili, quesadillas, tacos, burritos, nachos, loaded potatoes, etc.

In a couple weeks I'll be cooking 3 briskets, 15 lbs of hot links, 10 Racks of spares and 20lbs of pork butt for a buddy's daughter graduation party.

I'll be christening his new Lang stick burner and bringing some post oak, hickory, sugar maple, plum and pecan. He's bringing the trailer. I've got the meat and wood. He's comping me with a box of cigars, a couple bottles he grabbed for me in Kentucky and 4 Wagyu tomahawks.

Between cooking and resting, about 22-24 hrs. And plenty of time to drink, smoke and post shit on this board.

You don't even understand how good my brisket and eggs can be for brunch.
You’ve hijacked your own thread with help from DG. You do have a BBQ thread. Why don’t you bump that one. I’m still a tad skeptical of your prodigious BBQ output. We can discuss it there.
Old 05-11-2023, 11:09 AM   #43
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I have BBQ for brunch
Old 05-11-2023, 11:20 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have BBQ for brunch
Well, invite us over. I’ll have the brisket and eggs. Over medium.
Old 05-11-2023, 11:26 AM   #45
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

You're not invited. Chizzy, J and Salty all made the shortlist though.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women