Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2012, 05:08 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We won't get rid of it, Joe. Not ever. I just feel better if I try. The masses have been too dumbed down with state controlled news and entertainment that appeals to grade school mentality.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:17 PM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Same can be said fo the LP; there is no guarantee that once in power they will keep their pledges......to think otherwise is foolish.

Like I asked you before; what was the Wisconsin LP position on the Walker recall vote?

The LP is an impotent bunch of loons; even in heavily libertarian minded states like Alaska they can't get enough traction to implement "right to work" rules....

The LP means well; but it is a joke with respect to political power. In 2 short years the Tea Party movement has neutered libertarian politics....people are interested in results, and the Tea Party can deliver, but the LP can't....Sad but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What the Tea Party says is nice, but what it does is different. How many Tea Partiers supported the NDAA?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:23 PM   #33
joe bloe
Valued Poster

The best a conservative can hope to do is to slow the inevitable decline of the country. Having said that, slowing the decline is a worthy task. Postponing the death of the country is a job worth doing. It's a little like taking care of your health; even though you know you're going to lose in the long run, it still makes sense to do what you can to prolong your life.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Dylan Thomas
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Like I said. How many Tea Partiers supported NDAA? If they supported that, they are no friend of liberty. They have achieved no results. They have been corrupted by the elitist Republican party. They are the joke. Not the Libertarian Party.

But I tell you what. Let's elect a Libertarian government, and if they don't live up to their promises, I will help vote them out. Deal?
Old 06-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default "WTF, Show me your papers!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post

That is the key right there.. and if the police start harassing legal citizens based solely on their color or culture they will surely be hit with much more in the way of civil rights lawsuits. Those law suits will drain Arizona dry..
I'm headed to Arizona dressed as an illegal immigrant!

Then I can retire to Mexico after sueing their ass!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

WTF. I think I can speak on behalf of many here at ECCIE,

GOOD LUCK!!

Old 06-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #37
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Whirlaway, I must say that when the Tea Party first started I was very much in the same court as them. However, when they started to endorse candidates, that is when we went our separate ways. While I agree with them on most economic policies, we are far apart on social and foreign policy. The candidates that they support would find that the majority of us posting on this message board are criminals that should be in jail, based solely on what we choose to do with our money or our bodies in the privacy of our on bedrooms (or a rented bedroom). That I find to be too compelling of an argument against them.

The libertarian party is not without its flaws and no person seeking public office can be trusted to do what they say until they have proven it with their actions in office. That is why we need a media without bias to report on what they actually do.

Until then the public must work harder to educate themselves on what their representatives are doing and vote based not only on what their stance is on the issues, but also on their record of voting on the same. The D or R next to their name should be meaningless.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:18 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Damn, FF! You're good!

Old 06-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #39
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

The dictator and that cunt Janet Nepoliano have instructed ICE not to even take calls from az. The dictator does not care about the rule of law and he is going to bring this country down.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:42 PM   #40
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I understand your argument, FF, and I don't like the idea of "showing your papers" either. However, Congress did make the law, and the federal government's refusal to enforce the law is what precipitated the Arizona law. Citizens do not have to prove their citizenship. Non-citizens have to prove they are here legally. The law is only triggered when they are lawfully stopped for another reason, and the officers have further reasonable suspicion that the suspect is here illegally. If the officer calls ICE, and ICE has no record of the suspect, the presumption has to be that the person is a citizen.

Again, it is the government having to prove the person is illegal, not the person having to prove they are legal.
I have to wonder if a state could sue the federal government for damages as a result of its refusal to enforce federal immigration law. Since the federal government sued to insist that enforcement is their exclusive right I would think that the state could then sue to force the federal government to fulfill its obligation or pay the cost for its failure.

To take it a step further could an individual who was damaged by someone the federal government declined to deport sue the federal government for damages since their negligence resulted in them being damaged.

What do the lawyers on here think?
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Yeah. Sue the King. Works every time.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:51 PM   #42
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Damn, FF! You're good!

Thanks
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:42 AM   #43
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Everyone here realizes just exactly what these "papers" consist of..... right?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:09 AM   #44
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Hey Eccentric, why didn't you tell the entire story? Yes, the SCOTUS did strike down most of the Arizona law but they also said that the federal government was absolutely responsible for controlling illegal immigration which is what conservatives have been saying for a few years now. Then you forgot to mention that even though the SCOTUS said the federal government was responsible they have decided to double down on NOT doing their jobs.

I would think you would point out how the Obama justice department has failed to do any of its due diligence. This is not really an indictment of the law, it is an idictment of Obama and Holder. The law can be rewritten but Obama can't go back to saying that they have no responsibilty.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:12 AM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

FF, do you know all the Tea Party candidates? I didn't think so... Remarkable that you know where they stand on the hobby even though I have never heard one asked a question about the hobby. I am a conservative and I don't care who is screwing who as long as everyone is a volunteer.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women