Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2012, 05:38 PM   #31
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I think Obie pretty much sucks. If you weren't so deeply involved with your own blind prtisanship issues, and dogmatic doublespeak you'd know that
ATTENTION EVERYONE ATENTION, CBJ7 THINKS ObAMA PRETTY MUCH SUCKS.

ATTENTION EVERYONE ATENTION, CBJ7 THINKS ObAMA PRETTY MUC SUCKS.

I think someone has been jumping the fence...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:49 PM   #32
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
When you jumped to his defense, I waited for him to say you were right. But, while I was in the thread, he didn't seem to find the time to address your proposition that he didn't mean what he said.
Hmmm, I first assumed that when WTF explained it, there was little reason to jump on board just to say "What he said!". But then I realized it didn't sink in so I did reply in detail.

But I guess if you have to question whether I meant what I said, then why should I spent the effort to respond anyway.

You may not agree with my posts, you may not interpret them the way I intended them, but I always post what I mean.

If you think I was too harsh in my reply, I can accept that. But to essentially call me a liar (what else should I assume when you say you don't know if I meant what I said) I find that a lot more disrespectful.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:52 PM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
And I've said what this Washington Post writer said, that people elected him because of the color of his skin

Grow up will you.
In this area you should take your own advice. The reason he was elected was Bush-2 had turned the well poison for the republicans. Whoever won the Dem primary was essentially guarantied to win. I would argue (listening to a lot of folks in certain states) he would have won in a landslide if he was not black.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:03 PM   #34
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

You say this:

Quote:
I've said he is a racist which he is. I've said he doesn't play the race card himself because he allows others to do it for him. And I've said what this Washington Post writer said, that people elected him because of the color of his skin, They are all true, and there's nothing racist about what I've said. It goes to what I and many others have been saying all along. Weak minded individuals like you and CJ use this bully's club to beat anyone who dares to say anything bad about Obama. I, personally, think anyone that wields this club is the racist Barack not the other way around.

No, I don't think he has a legitimate claim to the presidency neither do a lot of people. And I do think he's a social democrat that doesn't believe that business owners can claim to be the builders of their destinies. Obama thinks that only he, as a visionary of some demented, Obamafied America are stand alone people. It's what makes him and people that think like, like you Barack, so dangerous to the rest of us.
In the same post where you then say this:

Quote:
Try something of fact and not just from your backlogged deposits of rage and dogmatic, blind partisanism next time. The only thing of fact you have in your whole diatribe - EVER - is the D Day thing. Grow up will you.
Do you understand the concept behind "projection"?

If you don't, just re-read your post. And keep reading it until you do.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

When you jumped to his defense, I waited for him to say you were right. But, while I was in the thread, he didn't seem to find the time to address your proposition that he didn't mean what he said.

How long do you give someone? Have you not replied to threads days after first being in one.

Plus I would not call pointing out a fact as jumping to someone's defense. I knew the subject matter and I knew that you had misread what he said.

Last, you never came back to the thread and apologized. I could jump in a thread, call a person a liar , get proven wrong and never come back and address my wrongness.

He came back and said basically exactly wtf he meant the first time I pointed out your error. It does not take much effort to admit being wrong and it gains the person a measure of respect in debates.

Quote:

What are you talking about?

Every time a poster says they are not for abortion even in cases of rape. You cry that they want to control women.

While we might agree that we think that viewpoint is bad we do not agree with why we think the pro life folks disagree with us. I think it is in their religion/teaching. You seem to think it is always about controlling women.

So while we agree on the problem , we do not agree on the cause. You seem to have no respect for their position. I do, though I do not agree with them.

Quote:

You're laughable you know that LOL. You find a place to direct your seething anger in every post you make. Even when people agree with you you find something to rage about. .
I have no seething anger. This forum amuses me. Project much?

Quote:

You simply make no sense to anyone but yourself. Maybe the people that depend on you or beholden to you SEEM to understand you IDK, but you have to get positive feedback from somewhere or you wouldn't make a fool of yourself literally every time you open your mouth.
I did not realize that you had a degree in psychology.

Oh wait, you don't.

Could you please take the one you got from the outhouse back where it belongs.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:51 PM   #36
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You seem to have no problem finding misogamy in ever post where men disagree with you but you then turn around and make fun of folks that find racism in anti Obama posts. Do you see the irony in that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Did you mean "misogyny"?
No, I think he meant "misogamy".

That is a non-traditional marriage in which a man ends up married to multiple women that he hates, instead of just one.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:44 PM   #37
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

I have noticed several others doing the same thing, by Nov 5th it will only be Fast Cum and Big Turd
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:23 PM   #38
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
No, I think he meant "misogamy".

That is a non-traditional marriage in which a man ends up married to multiple women that he hates, instead of just one.
Gawdamn, that is true Hell. I would not wish that on ANY MAN...fuck

THIS-. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGKdBkBuBZQ
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:22 PM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF, you've been telling the same lie for some time now. Show everyone where I said to kill all the Muslims. You can't and you've been lying about it. You are a liar and we all know it. What I said was that in Fallujah (one city where an atrocity occurred) the city should have been surrounded, everyone (read this part) EVERYONE is given a chance to leave for 48 hours, after all the innocent have gone and now the city is destroyed. Now where in there does it say I want all muslims dead???? Liar!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:29 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
WTF, you've been telling the same lie for some time now. Show everyone where I said to kill all the Muslims. You can't and you've been lying about it. You are a liar and we all know it. What I said was that in Fallujah (one city where an atrocity occurred) the city should have been surrounded, everyone (read this part) EVERYONE is given a chance to leave for 48 hours, after all the innocent have gone and now the city is destroyed. Now where in there does it say I want all muslims dead???? Liar!
Quote:

Ghenghis Khan (a personal favorite of John Kerry) besieged a city on the outskirts of what is today Mongolia. He gave the city officials a choice. They could all be killed or they could surrender and allow the Mongals to rape and pillage for a short time. Assured that they would not be killed the city officials surrendered to Khan. He told them that in exchange for this mercy that when he called for some of their men to join his army the city would comply immediately. The city officials agreed.
Time passed and Khan extended his realm into Europe. He found himself facing great odds and sent runners to the city demanding the troops that they had promised. The runner was killed and the city shrugged it's collective shoulders. Khan won his battle and returned to the city. This time there was no mercy. The city was sacked and burned. The women, those who survived, were taken as slaves. All the men and boys were killed. The city officials were tortured and slaughtered like animals. The city was reduced to one single tower that used to guard the gate. That became the monument to Khan's anger. One single tower of stones in the middle of the desert. We should do the same in the Middle East.
I stand corrected...you just want to murder and rape the entire Middle East!....if they do not let you rape and pillage for a short time.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:53 PM   #41
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Well you've certainly proven your stupidity now and you didn't need me to do it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:23 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well you've certainly proven your stupidity now and you didn't need me to do it.
JD, you were the one who approved of doing exactly as Ghenghis Khan.You refrenced him murdering and raping. You then said we should do the exact same thing to the entire Middle East.

If I am mistaken, please correct me. I have no problem admitting that I made a mistake.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:54 AM   #43
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wake up and live in the real world.

"Everyone is given a chance to leave" In that case you will find the guilty leaving with the inocent, or the inocent being shot in the back as they try to leave.

You overly simplistic "solution" only works in fairy tales.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:57 AM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Makes sense now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

You overly simplistic "solution" only works in fairy tales.
JD is a Fairy all right. A Tea Fairy!

Hey JD, What part of where you said ''We should do the same in the Middle East'' did I get wrong?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #45
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
I think Obie pretty much sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Ya think! He defends Obama at every turn. I’d hate to image what kind of brown-nosing flattery would come out of his mouth if he actually hated Obama.

Quote:
If you weren't so deeply involved with your own blind prtisanship issues, and dogmatic doublespeak you'd know that
Partisan? Me? You’re ridiculous and everyone that reads my posts knows it. Go form your own thoughts and get back to us. But PLEASE, make them intelligible.

Quote:
Hmmm, I first assumed that when WTF explained it, there was little reason to jump on board just to say "What he said!". But then I realized it didn't sink in so I did reply in detail.

But I guess if you have to question whether I meant what I said, then why should I spent the effort to respond anyway.

You may not agree with my posts, you may not interpret them the way I intended them, but I always post what I mean.

If you think I was too harsh in my reply, I can accept that. But to essentially call me a liar (what else should I assume when you say you don't know if I meant what I said) I find that a lot more disrespectful.
Well, Love, WTF has made a career of taking things the wrong way. Why should I think he might get something right - assuming that he did - here? A blind hog gets an acorn every now and then perhaps? For the record, I went back and re-read what you wrote. I still think you meant it the way I took it, but no biggie. It boils down to I either think you're wrong or you didn't articulate whatever you said well. We'll both live.

Quote:
In this area you should take your own advice.
I am grown, and I act it. You just disagree with me. That’s cool. What a boring place this world would be if we all agreed.

Quote:
The reason he was elected was Bush-2 had turned the well poison for the republicans. Whoever won the Dem primary was essentially guarantied to win. I would argue (listening to a lot of folks in certain states) he would have won in a landslide if he was not black.
I won’t argue that Bush II is nothing but a puerile POS, but it doesn’t explain the cult of personality / Kennedyesk lather that people – namely the press – worked themselves into. Ignoring blatant racist statements by Michelle, Reverend White, dubious work history and the list goes on and on. Na, no one buys it was Bushes fault the press and nearly everyone else exalted Obama's non-history and over looked his obvious flaws except the dogmatic Democrats, because “they” blame Bush for everything.

Doove Darling, you are an angry little man who has nothing but your own admitted 90% bullshit to spew. Please go find someone else to obsess over. I’m not interested.

Quote:
Every time a poster says they are not for abortion even in cases of rape. You cry that they want to control women.

While we might agree that we think that viewpoint is bad we do not agree with why we think the pro life folks disagree with us. I think it is in their religion/teaching. You seem to think it is always about controlling women.

So while we agree on the problem , we do not agree on the cause. You seem to have no respect for their position. I do, though I do not agree with them.
One of the primary functions of the Desert Gods religions is controlling women.

Quote:
I have no seething anger.
Really? The amazing thing is that you actually believe that. You could fill the crater in Arizona with your anger. Your obsessive need to prove to everyone that you are a self-taught man of education is admirable, but unfortunately your self esteem issues get in the way and only anger makes it out onto the page.

Quote:
This forum amuses me. Project much?
Possibly, but we’ve had this discussion before, and you weren’t very convincing then either. Like I’ve told you before, fucking with you (and Doove) amuses me so stop taking it as anything more than that.

Quote:
I did not realize that you had a degree in psychology.
You know absolutely nothing about me. Why don’t we keep it like that.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women