Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2015, 03:25 PM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I have been reading this thread and shaking my head in horror at the naive and myopic posts expressing nonchalance at the prospect of Iran having the bomb. This one finally made me throw up. I don't know who you are are where you acquired your sham of an education, but if you really believe what you just wrote then you deserve to be nuked. You should die and come back as a Jew in Tel Aviv the next time Hezbollah starts raining down missiles on Israel again.
You can see this in the Main Stream Media and the left leaning outlets as well.

They are now spouting a line of how large, and great, a Country Iran is, and how we have to deal with them because they are no Iraq or some other 3d world shit hole.

In other words, they are the moral equal to us on the World Stage and deserve Nuclear Wrapons like all other great powers.

Iran is a Thugocracy ruled by an extreme bunch of religious zealots whose aim is to convert the entire World over to Islam, either by killing those that refuse to "believe", or place non believers into severe subjugation.

The naïveté and stupidity of the Left is almost unbelievable.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 03:59 PM   #32
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Christ.....is there anything that could make us look more stupid in the eyes of the world? The GOP senate trying to usurp the role of the executive branch in foreign policy. Unbelievable. The lack of insight into how this makes us look to the Iranians and the rest of the world is absolutely astonishing.....all of it designed, of course, for political brownie points here in-country. Further evidence of the utter inability, at least so far, of any hint of a GOP that gets how to run the country. They have done nothing but look like utter boobs since they took the senate and maintained their role in the House.

By the way...can somebody remind me how it could be that Iran would not realize that if they ever built and deployed a nuclear weapon against Israel or the US or anybody at all....that they would be utterly annihilated within minutes? I read somewhere that Israel has around 200 nuclear weapons, give or take. And, I think we still have a few in the inventory. Does anybody think that the mullahs or aya-fucking-tollahs or whoever the fuck is running the show in Iran wants to be incinerated, along with the rest of their county? Seriously...somebody explain to me how Iran decides to deploy a nuclear weapon against Israel when the result of that sort of a decision would be the complete and total destruction of their country? With absolute 100% certainty?
Fuckers want their 72 virgins, that's how.

I agree with you on the Senators overstepping their authority by involving themselves directly into foreign policy like they have. Constitutionally, the right thing to do is to put pressure on the President to do this. No different than Obama legislating thru executive orders now is it?

How we look to the Iranians doesn't seem to be anyone's concern. I'm not sure why we should care actually.

It's time to get rid of the whole lot of them in Washington. Maybe they can introduce the Iranians to some virgins.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:06 PM   #33
timpage
Account Disabled

I don't want Iran to have nuclear capability either. But, attacking Iran in a way meaningful enough to thwart their nuclear ambitions for the foreseeable future isn't the answer.

Talk about naïve and myopic. Do you have any recollection at all of how the last major ground action in the middle east went for us and how it's all turned out? You think the Iranians are going to be easier or harder? They've got a standing army of over 500,000, reserves that number in the millions, tanks, helicopters anti-aircraft defense, fighter planes, and even sort of a half-assed navy. Not to mention every able-bodied jihadist in the fucking neighborhood headed straight there to kick out the unholy US invaders once American boots are walking the ground.

Fuck. That. Shit.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:16 PM   #34
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I didn't mention Mexico on purpose. The point being that you don't need a long range missile to be a nuclear threat. There are still very accessible conventional means to transport a nuclear device. All they have to do is figure out how to get it in here which with a little imagination is very possible. A boat sounds easiest to me.

It would be disastrous for both counties if an exchange happens no matter who comes out on top. There is a reasonable argument to be made that if Iran had them that they would only use it as a deterrence. If they acted like any other responsible country that has them then I don't think I'd be too worried much about it but those people are fucking nuttier than our own Dems. They are not to be trusted either.

Peace and Love,
TDL
Dali Lama you are so fucking stupid and each post you make on this shows your stupidity. Iran is many years away from developing a weapon that can strike us you idiot. Pakistan has nukes and even their arsenal couldn't reach our shores- so how the fuck you think Iran can make one to strike us. It's one thing to make a bomb- it's a whole other level to develop one with long range capabilities and accuracy striking. You are a paranoid dumb ass you stupid fucker!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:18 PM   #35
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Dali Lama you are so fucking stupid and each post you make on this shows your stupidity. Iran is many years away from developing a weapon that can strike us you idiot. Pakistan has nukes and even their arsenal couldn't reach our shores- so how the fuck you think Iran can make one to strike us. It's one thing to make a bomb- it's a whole other level to develop one with long range capabilities and accuracy striking. You are a paranoid dumb ass you stupid fucker!!!!
Pretty much covers it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:51 PM   #36
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Is there anyone here who truly believes it is in the best interest of any nation in the free world for Iran to have nuclear capability ? Why would we want to let them get a year closer, a month closer or even a week closer ? Iran has repeatedly stalled,lied and denied UN inspectors. They cannot be trusted, ever. If you were in Israel, if you were a Jew living in that shit corner of the globe, how would you feel ?
So you say Iran won't use it because they know their ass will be handed to them by the rest of this world......really ? Is that a chance we really want to take. Do we want to play bluff with radical clerics and the largest sponsors of terror ?
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:35 PM   #37
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Is there anyone here who truly believes it is in the best interest of any nation in the free world for Iran to have nuclear capability ? Why would we want to let them get a year closer, a month closer or even a week closer ? Iran has repeatedly stalled,lied and denied UN inspectors. They cannot be trusted, ever. If you were in Israel, if you were a Jew living in that shit corner of the globe, how would you feel ?
So you say Iran won't use it because they know their ass will be handed to them by the rest of this world......really ? Is that a chance we really want to take. Do we want to play bluff with radical clerics and the largest sponsors of terror ?
what other choice do we have? If we start a war with them, you're talking about Russia possibly joining in as well. That's where they're getting all their nuclear material from at the moment. We can't simply fight our way out of every disagreement. What is in Israel's best interest may not necessarily be in our best interest. I don't like this notion that we are tied at the hip and must do whatever in order to protect Israel. Maybe we should have thought about that before we decided to take the palestinian's land after ww2 and plop a country right down in the middle of everyone who hates them. How smart was that?
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:41 PM   #38
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I have been reading this thread and shaking my head in horror at the naive and myopic posts expressing nonchalance at the prospect of Iran having the bomb. This one finally made me throw up. I don't know who you are are where you acquired your sham of an education, but if you really believe what you just wrote then you deserve to be nuked. You should die and come back as a Jew in Tel Aviv the next time Hezbollah starts raining down missiles on Israel again.
Who decided to take land from Palestine and place all the Jewish refugees slap dab in the middle of millions of Arabs after WW2? The UK and US were major proponents of the UN plan that made that possible. Perhaps we should have thought that out a little better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandato...gration_quotas
Old 03-11-2015, 08:51 PM   #39
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't mention Mexico on purpose. The point being that you don't need a long range missile to be a nuclear threat. There are still very accessible conventional means to transport a nuclear device. All they have to do is figure out how to get it in here which with a little imagination is very possible. A boat sounds easiest to me.

It would be disastrous for both counties if an exchange happens no matter who comes out on top. There is a reasonable argument to be made that if Iran had them that they would only use it as a deterrence. If they acted like any other responsible country that has them then I don't think I'd be too worried much about it but those people are fucking nuttier than our own Dems. They are not to be trusted either.

Peace and Love,
TDL
So they could just put them on a boat and float on over, right? You've been watching too many movies. Suitcase or portable nukes, don't really exist. Do you honestly think they are going to smuggle a nuclear device across the border? Read this article. You really need some enlightening on how difficult it would be to pull something like that off. It would take them a minimum of a year inside this country and that's assuming everything goes off without a hitch and no one notices what they're doing. Not mention millions of dollars.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2009/10/16/...-the-backyard/
Old 03-11-2015, 08:53 PM   #40
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's under the mistaken impression, no doubt fueled by way too much Faux News watching, that building or obtaining a nuke is easy as shit. It's an extremely complex task that requires the right people with the right knowledge and LOTS of money, millions of dollars. It's not a paint-by-numbers kit for shits sake.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:11 PM   #41
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you fucking know if they don't already have one?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 09:13 PM   #42
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
He's under the mistaken impression, no doubt fueled by way too much Faux News watching, that building or obtaining a nuke is easy as shit. It's an extremely complex task that requires the right people with the right knowledge and LOTS of money, millions of dollars. It's not a paint-by-numbers kit for shits sake.
How about buying one oh brilliant one.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:31 PM   #43
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
How about buying one oh brilliant one.
You would still need to transport it. And you obviously didn't read the article. They wouldn't buy one and try to cross the border with it. Most likely, they would try and build on here. And that wouldn't be an easy task. Shit you need for something like that gets red flagged if you try and buy it. I'm not saying it's impossible but it's a lot harder than popping down the story for a gallon of milk.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:51 PM   #44
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You would still need to transport it. And you obviously didn't read the article. They wouldn't buy one and try to cross the border with it. Most likely, they would try and build on here. And that wouldn't be an easy task. Shit you need for something like that gets red flagged if you try and buy it. I'm not saying it's impossible but it's a lot harder than popping down the story for a gallon of milk.
No one said it would be easy but don't ever underestimate a determined foe. And like I said.... You don't need a long range missile to be a nuclear threat.

So I guess now you're agreeing with me.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:20 PM   #45
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The Omuslim Brotherhood wants Iran to have Nukes...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women