Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2012, 10:21 PM   #31
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
Well, if she wants to be successful and not get burnt out.... be like me... slow down.. talk.. take your time.. and dont have them back to back.

I just had this convo with one of my gent's who I think stayed over two hours just chit chatting with me after our ONE hour session. I like making friends... NOT clients.

I feel the same, as Amber. I am not a clock watcher. My friends have me for the length of time scheduled, I give the full time, whatever that may be. Sometimes it goes over cuz of convo or other fun activities which I enjoy.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #32
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
Well, if she wants to be successful and not get burnt out.... be like me... slow down.. talk.. take your time.. and dont have them back to back.

I just had this convo with one of my gent's who I think stayed over two hours just chit chatting with me after our ONE hour session. I like making friends... NOT clients.

These new girls have to understand... the money is great... but if you wanna keep getting it... make every single person that comes in your home... feel like you care about them... and are not just there to do what providers do... and get them OUT. That's ridiculous. I love convo. I'm 32 years old, single, and that to me.. fills the need for a man in my life... and gives me the BFE time for a quick fix. As long as you can stay, let's do dinner right after session, lunch, drinks, or just lay there and talk.
BRAVO! Well said.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:37 AM   #33
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

On that note, do any of you ladies get offended if a guy hauls ass out the door as soon as he pops? There are times when I just don't have it in me to pretend I'm there for anything other than the obvious. Not having to pretend is half of what I'm paying for.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #34
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
On that note, do any of you ladies get offended if a guy hauls ass out the door as soon as he pops? There are times when I just don't have it in me to pretend I'm there for anything other than the obvious. Not having to pretend is half of what I'm paying for.

It makes me feel like a dirty slut.....but hey, sometimes, that is a good thing.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #35
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

something about Reese being a dirty slut ...
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #36
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Sometimes its exactly an hour sometimes its more since I always unplug the clock and my sessions are always MSOG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
Should a one hour date be 60 minutes?
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #37
guest061212
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
It makes me feel like a dirty slut.....but hey, sometimes, that is a good thing.
I have never met Ms. Foster, but it is so HOT when you say things like this.

I recently saw a woman who was stellar BCD but terrible any other time. We spent some time together...had a couple of drinks and talked on her couch 2.5 hrs of the 3 hours we were together. I informed her at the end that I had stayed way to long and would make it up to her (as I have any other time I was with her). She was really cool and fun to talk to. The next AM I get a text "you owe me money, can you bring it right now?" She was right, I did owe her money. I did bring it as requested. She never even looked up from her phone when I handed the envelope through the window. I think she muttered a thanks, but I can't be sure since she drove off right away. Business is business.
guest061212 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #38
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

As much as I would love to keep him there and keep on going (DJM I am an energizer bunny LOL) I respect that he has to leave earlier than planned. BTW your avatar is hilarious..
Quote:
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:45 PM   #39
game1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
LOL...of course no provider is going to say what you said....however you did say "according to most providers"...so there is my confusion.

How about this? Most providers wish you would pay double their rate. Most providers wish you would leave the donation at the door and get back in your car. Most car salesmen wish you'd pay sticker price.
I think it's probably safe to say anybody in the service industry wishes they could get paid more for doing less. I know I would.

I personally don't really worry about the time. Only rarely has it been an issue. I just go with the flow. But my expectation is that if I paid for a 60 minute session then I should get 60 minutes even if the other 30 minutes are walking her dogs or cleaning her car. I can effectively shower in about 3 minutes so that's never been a problem either.

I think what I'm trying to say is that an hour should be an hour and that is my expectation. And I will say the providers that I see who advertise on here seem to share that same expectation.

So I don't know if I'm agreeing or disagreeing anymore...I've confused myself.
Ifeel as long as you both know uo front if she is msog or noy, its all good, the only thing i dont like, if she say its msog, and i finish in 20 to 25 minutes she puts on her cloths, and act like you been there the whole hour.
game1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #40
thx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

My ATF would tell me that if I was in the bedroom OR not fully clothed then it was on my dime. However, I know she expected for me to pick up any expenses when it was off the clock. (like she would call me at work to ask how I was doing but also to ask me to pick up wine for my next visit)

She was semi-retired due to her age (physical, not looks) and after making an insane amount of money. Luckily, she listened to her husband or else she would have wasted it all away. (her words, not his)
thx is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #41
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think it's nice to know up front that you've got to be cautious of the time so that I'm not running over as I have done from time to time. I would hate to know I took too long and made you late. Knowing up front that I need to pace the session according to your schedule in this circumstance is helpful.

Granted, there are times (because I don't have my own incall) that even if I would like to stay longer, an hour session is an hour session. It's not right to try and get me to get you a second pop with ten minutes left in the session. I have someone else's schedule to consider as well.

Plus, guys shouldn't assume that if I have had sessions run long with other gentlemen, that I'm going to do it with everyone that sees me.
Sometimes circumstances allow it. That's basically what it boils down to.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #42
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Chemistry matters. Sometimes dates last a long time. wow, wow, wow.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #43
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
Chemistry matters. Sometimes dates last a long time. wow, wow, wow.
Yes, that does happen.

But it's also not very nice to rub it in when it does...there's not always that extreme chemistry (nor is there always that time factor available) that allows for those wow, wow, wow moments.

I have one right now, that has just blown me away like no other ever has.
Even our first encounter. I think we easily went over 3 hours. Possibly 4. I didn't have a clock out, nor did I watch the time. It was really late. See, there I go rubbing it in. It just doesn't seem right to brag about that type of a session when they are so few and far between. I guess all the stars aligned or something?

There's not always the circumstances lined up for me to be able to stay where I'm at for that long either. A while over, yes. But hours over...well, not so much. At this point and time, just being on here right now seems like a miraculous appearance (although some others would surely disagree).
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #44
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

It helps when you have dated a provider for three years and she knows you from head to toe.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #45
JadeNow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2332
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

In MY experience, I have found that it is up to the client. Some want to hang out and talk, some need to leave asap. Depends on the person/day/circumstance.
A full 60 mins should be OFFERED by the Companion, but it is up to the client to take advantage of it, or not.
I fully understand a busy life, and needing to make the most of every minute, so I am never offended if he needs to leave sooner.
I do not understand those that stay LONG after their time is up, disregarding the fact that we sell TIME and do have a schedule to keep. It is totally unfair to another client if someone previous takes up part of their assigned time, due to hanging out too long. Those that need/want additional "talk time", should know who they are, and schedule accordingly.
I always schedule appts with plenty of time in between; learned long ago I HAD to. When dealing with so many people, it is important to remember that everyone is different, and has different needs/wants.
In a perfect world, everyone would respect our schedules.
But, in reality, WE have to prepare for any circumstance possible.
JadeNow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women