Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36917
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2016, 10:02 PM   #31
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

You sir have made a good point, you did research on the provider first before contacting.... thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmrstyle23 View Post
I can't speak for the others but before I Even think about inquiring to see a provider I do alot of research on them everything from review checks, picture checks etc... Most of this should be found in your showcase ie general location(s) of incall Respect of time etc... I know you could spell it out for some in big bold letters and they still wouldn't get it but hey that's what the do not see list is for. But please be fair and as clear as possible with your wishes most of us get a little hard of hearing when we operate with head that has no ears
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:15 PM   #32
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeskylar View Post
Hmmmmm or he might go to backpage and find someone there like you
Eccie and backpage, what's the real difference now?
TheCat'sMeow is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:21 PM   #33
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852 View Post
You're the dumbass fucktard. Why don't you just go away. That's not gonna happen cause this is the only way you must get your jollies. You must be an expert at doing yourself cause no lady in her right mind, no matter how much money, would do you. I only wish the best for you........roflmao. You really must be a miserable person.
^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 04-20-2016, 10:25 PM   #34
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
I am not the type to ever upsell or get over on anybody when it comes to rate. I understand that yes phone communication is a must but not texts that are not worth my time when the inquiry is not serious. But yeah we're going to see each other soon only if you play your cards right and I'm not saying that down to me but I'm just saying respect don't text me just to shoot the shit text me when you're ready to see me or to see how I'm doing.

Old 04-20-2016, 10:37 PM   #35
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

and French toasts breakdown begins.........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:37 PM   #36
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
I don't entertain over the phone or like to chit chat with random guys.
you need a pay-per call number like 976-cSkylar
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:38 PM   #37
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Guest100116 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:57 AM   #38
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I'm sorry fucktard but there is a big difference, I'm sorry that your retarded-ass don't know this but, clients that come from eccie follow and etiquette to how the hobby goes, on backpage you get the low balling no respect like you THAT CAN NOT RESPECT THE HOBBY AND YOU SIR ARE THE ONES THAT NEVER HAVE A CIVILIAN girlfriend CAUSE WHY nobody wants to deal with your ass because the way that you have that hate all woman attitude.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe this goes back to maybe something to do with your childhood or how your mom treated you I don't know how but you got serious issues you need to go see a psychiatrist shrink somebody to help you with your issues because I don't think that you're stable enough for yourself. I will say you're pretty entertaining as far as to amusing me during the day but do you have a job anymore I mean do you work because it seems like you've been posting so much lately to alot of threads. ??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow View Post
Eccie and backpage, what's the real difference now?
Old 04-21-2016, 03:00 AM   #39
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Yes I think I do lmfao but it would be 1800 fucktards
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
you need a pay-per call number like 976-cSkylar
Old 04-21-2016, 04:40 AM   #40
MaximusXL
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default This is where Maximus may have realized he fucked up.

Well I sure appreciate your tolerance of my pmtardtasticness this morning. I don't do well with short hand but also like to make sure I'm 100% clear what I'm doing looking for and wanting. I don't play games and I'm still learning hobby provider etiquette as I go. I'm not completely newbie but fairly new to it as a whole. So I sometimes get chit chatty because I'm not a robot and kinda use the conversation to feel out personality and if I want to meet. You can be walk into a wall looking at you type of fine but shit personality will kill it for me. My brain to mouth filter fails me at times by not dropping into place before the words start to flow. This is all funny to me in so many ways with the GFE experience. I'm not a bad looking man at a smidge over 6'1'' 245 blue eyes well trained in providing long range reach out and touch you protection and when I was able to speak vocally I had a deep unmistakable it was me voice. So it's never been an issue of dating or getting laid it's the bullshit that comes with it. The Term GFE is thrown or used constantly but real fact is I don't give a fuck how much time you've invested or intemicy you have given a real girlfriend won't smile at you when you walk through the door from a rough day or assignment and just smile take of yours and her cloths worship your body while you hers. Then weather you ground and pound here ass and sugar spot or be sweet and gentle then pull out to blow your worthless juices all over her body or watch her take it in her mouth and milk your colossus or micro dick for every drop, spit or swallow doesn't make a fuck then clean you off with a smile and do it two or 3 more times while all the time smiling is no girl friend I've ever heard of. If you have met one or have one like that then your a fucking liar and wouldn't be reading any of these threads. How's the saying go you don't pay a provider to suck, fuck and like you. You pay a provider to do it all with a smile and then walk the fuck out with no bitching and whining. I have all the respect in the world for a lot of these ladies because of the pure evil that lurks in and around every corner on top of putting there mouth on some of the trolls I've known to use providers. So I'll be damn if I feel bad about wanting to have a bit of a conversational ingagement. That's where it starts for me. If your a cold robotic cunt from the start they can take there 2 , 3, 400 dollars donation and shove it elbow deep up there snobby snatch. I'm not going to text the shit out of you nor ask the so called fucktard questions or waste your time simply because I know it's valuable and short as well as mine but if I follow the guidelines asked of first contact and then ask a couple questions and get yes, sure , ok, no, as the majority of answers to my fully developed sentences please refere to the elbow deep comment above. Now with All that said I look forward to seeing you in the very near future SKYLAR.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (24.8 KB, 204 views)
MaximusXL is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 05:35 AM   #41
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

^^^^^
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:23 AM   #42
MaximusXL
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Seine genau store scheibe!! Ich bin ein esel. Nur st rrin pot. Verzeih mir. seine seit l ng einmal Ive mein Deutsch verwendet. Es ist Scheiße! ✋��
MaximusXL is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:47 AM   #43
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes I think I do lmfao but it would be 1800 fucktards
Hehe.
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:13 AM   #44
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctex View Post
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:09 PM   #45
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

This is probably not the most popular opinion amongst other ladies, nor should I maybe be giving one of my secrets away....but texts/emails back and forth, to an extent, to me, are ok.

To me they can serve a few purposes; 1. I get a chance to flirt a little pre-session with my clients. They usually love this and it gets them more excited for the session. 2. It makes you seem more accessible. I think a lot of times guys can be nervous (even the "seasoned" hobbiest) or we (providers) can seem a bit austere or unapproachable. I guess it really is a form of "customer service." I know men are men and will pretty much go for any pussy they want on principle, but friendliness and congeniality do go a long way to make a more lasting impression and might be the deciding factor between whether or not the guy comes to see you only once or returns again and again. 3. I personally like building at least some rapport pre-session. I think it helps to put both parties at ease and also makes me feel like less of a "sex factory" where these random anonymous men just come in, get their jollies, and I roll them back out.

Of course, it all needs to be in balance. Some texting, etc is fine with me. If it starts to become obsessive then yes, I would cut it off.

I just feel like that total "customer service" approach is all part of the gig and what can also set you apart from the dozens of ladies out there who offer the same thing as you.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women