Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60768
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Which of the following " candidates " for the vacant DOTY 2016 position is most worthy of
bigtex 9 40.91%
bigtex 5 22.73%
bigtex 6 27.27%
i'va biggen 8 36.36%
Yssup Rider 12 54.55%
southtown 4 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2016, 08:42 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

YouRong must be posting again ...

..... or the trash needs to be taken to the curb.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:22 AM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Don't count out a last minute surge by EKIM The Inbred Chimp ! He's been a protégé and "under" study ( "bottom man to woomby the eunuch and studying woomby's bottom side !) to woomby and ran woomby's "grass roots " efforts in the last DOTY campaign. And we all know how that ended up with woomby taking the election in a landslide ! Mebbe Ekim hasn't yet reached out to all of his "mob" of kinfolks for their vote. Might be tough getting bananas this time of year in KansASS to get all of them to vote.
woomby, woomby, woomby that is all that is on your mind since he left. Gay rey you are a fucking retard. DMFOTB.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:39 AM   #33
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
woomby, woomby, woomby that is all that is on your mind since he left. Gay rey you are a fucking retard. DMFOTB.
Here I explain YOUR obvious " qualifications " to the voters and YOU are upset over the free " campaign ad " !!! I try to help the "under " dog ( No offense to dogs or all of you dog lovers out there ! ) and since YOU seem to like the "bottom " position, YOU'LL always be playing second fiddle ( or third ! ) to the more accomplished Dipshit candidates if YOU are afraid that something in YOUR background is something to be embarrassed over. Their key is to have NO shame about lying and being a "out-and-proud " lying liberal ! Keep up YOUR campaign EKIM ! YOU can do it !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 05:17 PM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Here I explain YOUR obvious " qualifications " to the voters and YOU are upset over the free " campaign ad " !!! I try to help the "under " dog ( No offense to dogs or all of you dog lovers out there ! ) and since YOU seem to like the "bottom " position, YOU'LL always be playing second fiddle ( or third ! ) to the more accomplished Dipshit candidates if YOU are afraid that something in YOUR background is something to be embarrassed over. Their key is to have NO shame about lying and being a "out-and-proud " lying liberal ! Keep up YOUR campaign EKIM ! YOU can do it !
LMAO, lying liberal. You are out of ammo faggot. You are dumber than a stump.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:05 PM   #35
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO, lying liberal. You are out of ammo faggot. You are dumber than a stump.
Poor ole EKIM calls me a " lying liberal " and his main opponent for DOTY ( LIl Cotex ) calls me a right wing wacko ! Ekim sure has lost his way without his mentor ! Poor EKIM !
Old 01-03-2016, 08:02 PM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Poor ole EKIM calls me a " lying liberal " and his main opponent for DOTY ( LIl Cotex ) calls me a right wing wacko ! Ekim sure has lost his way without his mentor ! Poor EKIM !
When your ilk resorts to calling someone a liberal, it means you got nothing. You are like shooting fish in a barrel faggot.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:00 AM   #37
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
When your ilk resorts to calling someone a liberal, it means you got nothing. You are like shooting fish in a barrel faggot.
Is YOUR cum-addled brain so far gone that YOU forget that YOU called ME a liberal , EKIM ? Keep up that "campaign " for DOTY there EKIM ! Mebbe you can slide in at the last minute with all YOUR wonderful IDIOT posts and steal the win away from Lil Cotex or assup !! You're such a buffoon EKIM ! Just like Charlie Brown getting duped every time by Lucy when asked to kick a football ! Go for it EKIM/Charlie Brown !!!
Old 01-04-2016, 10:12 AM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Is YOUR cum-addled brain so far gone that YOU forget that YOU called ME a liberal , EKIM ? Keep up that "campaign " for DOTY there EKIM ! Mebbe you can slide in at the last minute with all YOUR wonderful IDIOT posts and steal the win away from Lil Cotex or assup !! You're such a buffoon EKIM ! Just like Charlie Brown getting duped every time by Lucy when asked to kick a football ! Go for it EKIM/Charlie Brown !!!
See post #33 then STFU you lying liberal. DAOTY gay rey.....Plus you are boring
Old 01-04-2016, 02:25 PM   #39
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
See post #33 then STFU you lying liberal. DAOTY gay rey.....Plus you are boring
Way to keep up YOUR DOTY campaign EKIM ! You GO Ekim !
Old 01-04-2016, 03:10 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Way to keep up YOUR DOTY campaign EKIM ! You GO Ekim !
Keep eating those smart pills, gay rey you are almost up to being a moron. A boring moron...
Old 01-04-2016, 07:41 PM   #41
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep eating those smart pills, gay rey you are almost up to being a moron. A boring moron...
Would those "smart pills " be the ones that YOU rake out from under the rabbit cage and INHALE yourself EKIM ? !!!
Old 01-04-2016, 08:12 PM   #42
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Would those "smart pills " be the ones that I rake out from under the rabbit cage and INHALE ? !!!
Keep taking them ass wipe you are getting a little smarter.
Old 01-05-2016, 09:07 AM   #43
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep taking them ass wipe you are getting a little smarter.
There YOU go again, just like YOUR mentor woomby, stealing someone else's insult that applies to YOU and TRYING to reuse it as if YOUR inbred gloryhole working ass thought of it yourself. Your penchant for taking rabbit pellets for "smart pills " is well known here EKIM ! YOU'RE the one that should increase YOUR daily intake of them. YOU MIGHT just get to the moron level of intelligence that YOUR competitors for the DOTY award currently have ! Keep up that campaign EKIM ! We wouldn't want to see YOU not get your just do for your hard work in YOUR DOTY campaign ! Go, EKIM, GO ! Make YOUR Chimp mob proud !
Old 01-05-2016, 03:28 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
There YOU go again, just like YOUR mentor woomby, stealing someone else's insult that applies to YOU and TRYING to reuse it as if YOUR inbred gloryhole working ass thought of it yourself. Your penchant for taking rabbit pellets for "smart pills " is well known here EKIM ! YOU'RE the one that should increase YOUR daily intake of them. YOU MIGHT just get to the moron level of intelligence that YOUR competitors for the DOTY award currently have ! Keep up that campaign EKIM ! We wouldn't want to see YOU not get your just do for your hard work in YOUR DOTY campaign ! Go, EKIM, GO ! Make YOUR Chimp mob proud !
Gay, fat and stupid is no way to go through life, gay rey....Seek help.
Old 01-05-2016, 05:02 PM   #45
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gay, fat and stupid is no way to go through life, gay rey....Seek help.
And thanks for sharing that vivid and accurate description of YOURSELF ,EKIM !! And yes, YOU should seek help ! Your side job of " hoovering " rabbit pens there in KansASS isn't helping YOU ! All of those " smart pills " that YOU "hoover " up haven't been working on YOU EKIM ! But keep running your fantastic "campaign " for DOTY ! Go EKIM, GO !!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women