Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #31
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJohn View Post
More Bullshit from the right wing, as usual!

It's not too difficult to just find the facts instead of spouting conservative talking points...if you really WANT to.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...after-all.html
So your argument is that it was Obama's idea, but the HOR and the Senate passed it and Obama SIGNED.

:laughing1 :

But the House could do something about it...like pass the two bills that haven't gotten off of Harry Reid's desk but won't because Obama won't sign what "they" came up with!

BUT THERE'S TIME! says Barry. I'm back from my golfing vacation with Tiger! Pen poised and ready to sign bills! As long as they are "Balanced" and don't burden the middle class! They better have more taxes on the wealthy too!

The sad part is the sheeple are fed this bullshit by the MSM and it may cause the Republicans to lose the house in 2014.

Yeah, and Obama's door is open and he's put stuff "on the table." Right.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #32
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Yep, typical RWW speak. "I got mine, to hell with everyone else!"

And you wonder why an unqualified Dem got elected and then reelected? It's because self-centered heartless folks who do have their cut already let it be known over and over that they really don't care about anyone else.
The sheeple have spoken.

Gawd, we are back to the "Democrats are more compassionate than Republicans" bullshit. BHO has had 4 years to turn the country around and had a supermajority in Congress for 2 years. He was focused on jobs "like a laser" when he wasn't out golfing.

Time BHO took some responsibility. Don't blame someone else's "heartlessness" for the President's ineffectiveness. Put on your big boy pants.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The sheeple have spoken.

Gawd, we are back to the "Democrats are more compassionate than Republicans" bullshit. BHO has had 4 years to turn the country around and had a supermajority in Congress for 2 years. He was focused on jobs "like a laser" when he wasn't out golfing.

Time BHO took some responsibility. Don't blame someone else's "heartlessness" for the President's ineffectiveness. Put on your big boy pants.
As usual, you either can't read or refuse to. Likely some of both

Only someone as illiterate as you could read my comment about Obama being "unqualified" and think I was making excuses for anything he has done.

If you bother to reread it, I was saying it was a bunch of arrogant, stupid, self-centered, heartless Reps who are to blaim for him being reelected. And I am far from the only person saying such. As loong as the RWWs and bible thumpers remain clueless, the Dems will keep winning. I never said that was a good thing.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:08 PM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Read and interpreted your post perfectly. What part of "The Sheeple has spoken" doesn't jibe with what you wrote?

You don't think he's qualified? Great! We agree on something. Not only is he not qualified but he didn't use his resources well the first two years. I'm not blaming those people you are blaming for his re-election. You are just scapegoating.

Yes, perfectly. You just don't have a counter argument.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #35
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You talking about him or me? The man or the spaghetti!

You're not sure are you? Hahaha, you're really not sure of anything.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Yes, perfectly. You just don't have a counter argument.
That is a stupid statement even for you.

There is nothing for me to have a counter argument for. You believe the less qualified, obviously inept candidate won--in an election where all the economic issues were against him. It should have been a rep landslide. So why do you think it wasn't? (Oh, I know, it was the RWW's boogyman, the liberal media! You know, those hours and hours of RWW talk radio.)

I made the comment that the only way the reps lost was their own arrogance and stupidity. You are the one who has yet to counter that point. Somehow you are so myopic you can't see that your further dumping on Obama just strengthen's my argument, it doesn't refute it.

I'm not scapegoating anyone--just pointing out what happened, and why flaiming anger mongers like Cruz will drive the country to a one party state, something I do not believe is a good sitation.

Go right ahead and keep telling yourself you and your kind are morally superior. Whether you are or are not, the message is being drowned out by the messenger. And the kind of folks that seem to be the "future" of the reps are not going to change that in a positive way.

From the other active thread of essentially the same topic I'll repost part:

"If you assume Obama, Reed, and Clinton are such lieing, bad people, ask yourself why they REALLY got elected? Read Sun-Tzu and know your enemy--they were elected because people like Clinton have far better people skills than your "hero" Cruz--or in the last election, Romney. You may not like it (actually I am sure you don't), but you need to accept that personality in politics matters. A lot. And the reps have been putting up a lot of mean, angry people and that doesn't win elections. Though I have issues with McCain on some issues, he didn't have the sandpaper abrasiveness of a Cruz--but in 2008 the Bush-2/Cheney backlash ment the Dems would have won if Papa Joe Stalin was their candidate. The Reps SHOULD have been in the same situation in 2012 but managed to lose an election I never thought they could lose." Applies fully here as well.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:20 PM   #37
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Ignore the FACTS JACK ! I know you want to ................
No, a Boehner power point presentation from 2011 has come to light that shows he was pushing the sequester idea to his caucus even if it wasn't his (and it may have been). Remember, the Congress couldn't agree on a Grand deal so they kicked the can down the road and put the sequester in place (because it was supposedly horrific to both sides to get them to do what's right next time) to ensure they would act next time. Of course Obama was in favor of it if he couldn't get a grand deal (the House wouldn't do its job) when Boehner walked away from the table (blaming Obama of course, but probably because his caucus would not support the Grand deal he negotiated).

http://www.politicususa.com/faced-evidence-sequester-idea-boehner-blames-obama.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
The Republicans were the ones pushing for budget cuts, but if you're going to have to do them, the sequester is a clever way to do it. It may be the only way to ever get control of the defense budget. It won't slash it enough, but at least it's a start.

But the economy taking a dive because we cut the budget is impossible!! Remember, government spending doesn't create jobs or ever help the economy. That's what you stupid assholes said during the stimulus.
Even the Repubs and the right have said the sequester is STUPID cuts, but apparently they now prefer stupid cuts to compromise and are content to tank the recovery and take the blame. The sequester is only "clever" if it gets Congress to do its job and it is looking like it won't. Sad, but OK, they may lose the House in 2014 and have less than 40 seats in the Senate after that election so the Dems can recover the economy and keep the right out of power for a generation. Call it the reverse revenge of Karl Rove LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I can understand why you don't address the Bob Woodward statements............
Because they really don't matter much. Whether it originated with Obama himself or just in the White House (where he might or might not have been 100% aware that the suggestion was from his staff) it was Congress that took it and ran with it (Boehner said he got 98% of what he wanted) put it in a bill because they couldn't or wouldn't address the main problem at the time. They then passed it for the President to sign, period. As Hillary said, "Who cares?" because Woodward even agreed that sequestration wasn’t intended to actually happen when he said, “No one thought it would happen. The idea was to design something … that was so onerous that no one would ever let it happen. Of course, it did, because they couldn’t reach agreement,” he said. “They all believed that the super committee was going to come up with a $1.2 trillion deficit-reduction plan, so there would be no sequestration. Of course, the super committee failed and so the trigger went off, which has all of these very Draconian cuts.”

All the rest is petty details. Almost everyone else agrees that they are "stupid" cuts so it is pretty obvious that the "stupid party" (Jindahl's words not mine) is the one that will get the blame for tanking the recovery and possibly the economy. Too bad, but if that is the case 2014 will deal with the rest of the Tea Party idiots and other reactionaries who refuse to govern or deal with facts and the obvious.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
You're not sure are you? Hahaha, you're really not sure of anything.
Oh, Im pretty sure you're an ignorant racist mothrfucker. I'm absolutely sure that you don't read the posts on which you comment.

I'm POSITIVE you're a waste of oxygen.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I'm POSITIVE that I am a waste of oxygen.
There you go, Assup. Now it is more clear.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:47 AM   #40
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

OK, does anyone remember Simpson/Bowles? Well, they have not gone away. Yes here they are once again and rightfully skewering Capitol Hill and the White House. So what, if anything has either political party brought to the table. How about nothing worthwhile? They both call out the stupidity in D.C. OMG--Stupidity in D.C., in our government? Who would ever imagine that we have idiots in Washington, D.C.?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-pl...121722531.html
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:42 AM   #41
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The Obamaton's are trying to throw gorilla dust around the flip flopping Obama Sequestration CUTS:

The facts are clear and established: Sequestration was Obama's idea, he threatened to veto any legislation that diminihsed sequestration, and now he is complaining about the sequestration cuts he authored!

FACTS JACK !

The left doesn't want the reality of Obama to shine through the dust they throw up.....Obama is a liar. He will tell the American public anything in his pursuit of destroying the American middle class.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:56 AM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Let me get this straight. The congress adopts the sequester to FORCE it to get its shit together and adopt a budget. the president develops a the mechanism to end five years of nation destroying gridlock. Congress (primarily the GOP led house) refuses to end the gridlock, triggering the self imposed Doomsday machine.

The president opposes the disastrous cuts that the Doomsday machine will cause.

and HE'S at fault?

I thought you baboons wanted to cut the budget, reduce spending, downsize government.

I thought the people who voted the sequester into law were your boys.

Get your shit together. Tell your boys to end the obstructionism.

And quit your fucking whining.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #43
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Obama set the stage of sequester cuts - his proposal.....now he doesn't like them because he will be blamed for the consequences.....Obama is trying to shift the blame for the cuts from himself on to the GOP....

Obama could have chosen a different course, but he thought sequestration would work to his advantage...now he is facing the realization that cuts will hurt the recovery and tarnish his agenda/record !

FACT JACK !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #44
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Oh, Im pretty sure you're an ignorant racist mothrfucker. I'm absolutely sure that you don't read the posts on which you comment.

I'm POSITIVE you're a waste of oxygen.
Iam sure you have your head up your ass again.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #45
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

There is nothing for me to have a counter argument for. You believe the less qualified, obviously inept candidate won--in an election where all the economic issues were against him. It should have been a rep landslide. So why do you think it wasn't? (Oh, I know, it was the RWW's boogyman, the liberal media! You know, those hours and hours of RWW talk radio.)
You keep typing but only enhance my argument. I never said said Romney would win in a landslide. I don't listen to the LW boogyman: talk radio.

Quote:
I made the comment that the only way the reps lost was their own arrogance and stupidity. You are the one who has yet to counter that point. Somehow you are so myopic you can't see that your further dumping on Obama just strengthen's my argument, it doesn't refute it.
Sorry if pointing out Obama's mistakes only makes him stronger. WOW. Although that does work on the sheeple.

But that's the real issue isn't it? Obama is beyond reproach. Don't question his policies or the man. Paul Ryan talked endlessly about not cutting SS for people who currently get it. Obama started scaring old people again. The media carried his water. It wouldn't make a difference what kind hearted person carried Ryan's message, Obama's distorted message was going to prevail.
Quote:
I'm not scapegoating anyone--just pointing out what happened, and why flaiming anger mongers like Cruz will drive the country to a one party state, something I do not believe is a good sitation.
Sure, you are scapegoating. You are railing against who you perceive as "bible thumpers", "RWW" and "hatemongers." You refuse to refer to policy. My "compassion" comment was dead-on.
Quote:
Go right ahead and keep telling yourself you and your kind are morally superior. Whether you are or are not, the message is being drowned out by the messenger. And the kind of folks that seem to be the "future" of the reps are not going to change that in a positive way.
More Dem talking points exhausted in previous threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
OK, does anyone remember Simpson/Bowles? Well, they have not gone away. Yes here they are once again and rightfully skewering Capitol Hill and the White House. So what, if anything has either political party brought to the table. How about nothing worthwhile? They both call out the stupidity in D.C. OMG--Stupidity in D.C., in our government? Who would ever imagine that we have idiots in Washington, D.C.?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-pl...121722531.html
There are bills on Harry Reid's desk that he won't bring for a vote or reconciliation. He's afraid if he does one may get thru and Obama will have to veto it and the media will have to say that the emperor has no clothes. That's the reason Obama has no budget proposal other than the sequester.

The Democratic imposed gridlock is posturing/blaming for the 2014 election.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women