Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #31
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Try not to worry so much about what they say in the Locker room love, it's just men being men, and in this industry people are going to use the words Hooker,Whore,Slut etc...it is an unrealistic expectation to think otherwise...

At least now you know how some act behind closed doors, so to speak, and therefore you now have insight to various personalities that you would never wish to see
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #32
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Mandy......

You know as well as anyone that this is the way it is even outside of the "hobby". The difference is when it happens outside, in person, you do one of 2 things, you walk away or you address it. The difference out there is you can actually walk away. Here you use this as a business tool. Therefore you subject yourself to the very things you don't like. By starting this very thread you are going to draw in the very things you despise and want to stay away from. Not only are you subjecting yourself to it, you are subjecting every provider that will read this thread to it.

Now if your intention is to draw in those that do that in order to expose them to others then you may succeed and then you may not. The reality is that even if you see someone here that you don't like you may never truly know if they are the person that you are screening at this very moment or not.

I get the being disgusted with certain terms that some refer providers as. However when a provider calls another provider for a reference don't think for a minute that most providers don't want as much information as they can possibly have on a potential client so they can make an informed decision on whether or not they should see the client. While some information may seem hurtfull it is actually just information that is put out there so that others can make an informed decision as to who they want to spend their money on. Is that wrong?

Now if you are addressing the ones that act as sweet as can be in person and then talk nasty about you behind your back. Then I agree that they are basically a coward. It is what it is though.

Also I hope that the person that decided to "enlighten" you as to some of the things that are said in the ML has a pure motive. Most that do things like that are simply trying to make themselves look better than the rest. Eventually you begin to see a side of them that seems controlling and possessive. They begin to feel resented when you see others instead of them because they feel they have your best interest at heart. They come to expect "better" treatment than others.

Having a thick skin is the same thing as having a strong mind in my opinion.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:15 PM   #33
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 27732

i have read and understood whats been said, my whole purpose in posting this thread is to just show people when it comes to SWEET MANDY, i will not tolerate certain things, whether its suppose to be expected in the hobby or not. its still wrong and i will not see someone because of it. im not worried about losing clientell by saying this, i want to be able to really connect with everyone i see. i will still give everyone a chance, its just lately things have been a reminder to me of what people still do bcd.
Guest061011-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:17 PM   #34
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

my thoughts exactly val

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Try not to worry so much about what they say in the Locker room love, it's just men being men, and in this industry people are going to use the words Hooker,Whore,Slut etc...it is an unrealistic expectation to think otherwise...

At least now you know how some act behind closed doors, so to speak, and therefore you now have insight to various personalities that you would never wish to see
Old 04-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #35
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy View Post
i have read and understood whats been said, my whole purpose in posting this thread is to just show people when it comes to SWEET MANDY, i will not tolerate certain things, whether its suppose to be expected in the hobby or not. its still wrong and i will not see someone because of it. im not worried about losing clientell by saying this, i want to be able to really connect with everyone i see. i will still give everyone a chance, its just lately things have been a reminder to me of what people still do bcd.
You shouldn't be concerned about losing clients over it. I have no doubt that you will be just fine because you are a great provider and person or at least I hope What I'm saying is just because of the very fact that you say you won't see someone that says things on here that you don't tolerate doesn't mean you will be able to stop them from seeing you. Just by saying that will probably make some see you just out of spite.

This is where I have a heavy heart..... It's better to speak your mind quietly. If you announce your feelings openly then you open yourself to those that want to do things that will mess with your mind.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:33 PM   #36
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Sweet Mandy, I would think if guys are referring to a provider using negative terms it's probably because she did something wrong like, ncns, lie, scam, or steal from a hobbyist.

I like to believe that hobbyists and most people in general aren't mean and nasty just for the sake of being mean and nasty. Whoever is being talked about probably did something wrong if guys are talking about her that way.

There are some unsavory characters on both sides of the hobby. Just keep being the sweetheart that you are, steer clear of the rif-raf, and you'll be just fine.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #37
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

oh gosh, your right, i didnt even think about that...ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
You shouldn't be concerned about losing clients over it. I have no doubt that you will be just fine because you are a great provider and person or at least I hope What I'm saying is just because of the very fact that you say you won't see someone that says things on here that you don't tolerate doesn't mean you will be able to stop them from seeing you. Just by saying that will probably make some see you just out of spite.

This is where I have a heavy heart..... It's better to speak your mind quietly. If you announce your feelings openly then you open yourself to those that want to do things that will mess with your mind.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:39 PM   #38
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

i see your point there as well, i do need to consider that a possibility as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion View Post
Sweet Mandy, I would think if guys are referring to a provider using negative terms it's probably because she did something wrong like, ncns, lie, scam, or steal from a hobbyist.

I like to believe that hobbyists and most people in general aren't mean and nasty just for the sake of being mean and nasty. Whoever is being talked about probably did something wrong if guys are talking about her that way.

There are some unsavory characters on both sides of the hobby. Just keep being the sweetheart that you are, steer clear of the rif-raf, and you'll be just fine.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:39 PM   #39
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I'm sure the person that "enlightened" you didn't think about it either...
Old 04-21-2011, 10:47 PM   #40
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
What I'm saying is just because of the very fact that you say you won't see someone that says things on here that you don't tolerate doesn't mean you will be able to stop them from seeing you.
I can only speak for myself but... mandy's posts on the board whether
whimsical or discussion heavy are what actually sparked my interest in her.
(ok... yeah... that body didn't hurt... i admit it...)

because it made her seem far more personable than the air of erotic fantasy
most providers carry around them... which is a little refreshing to me...

btw love the new avatar mandy
K2S0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:52 PM   #41
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I'm not talking about her posts in general. I'm talking about this specific thread and it's contents. It does more harm than good.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:56 PM   #42
amusemeant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47607
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwwww sweets....I know exactly how you feel. Being insulted and being objectified is part of the biz...and part of life...but it still hurts sometimes. For me personally, I just focus on what is positive and leave the rest. This is a big big world and those people who choose to be negative are only attracting the same back to themselves. Instead of saying what you don't like and thinking about what you don't care for, manifest positivity by envisioning everyone behaving the best way possible.

In the end, being objectified and fantasized about in these dirty kinky and compromising ways is making a lotta girls a lotta money...and it comes from those bank accounts belonging to those men doing the objectifying. It's reality....

The great part is that you get to create your own little world for them to visit and live out their fantasies - as a provider - and they pay you well for it. Who cares what they say in the locker room?

I always remind myself of the story of the fox and the grapes.....and this is true in so many aspects and situations. 'What is' is not always 'what it is'...sometimes it's what you wish it was and sometimes it's what you dreaded it wouldn't be. Take rude comments with a grain of salt and move on - as long as ur gettin yours c'est la vie.
amusemeant is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #43
SoHouNeedsGFE
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy View Post
could you give me an example on what that would read like?
I guess it depends on ones definition and how they themselves choose to define those words.
SoHouNeedsGFE is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:05 PM   #44
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
I'm not talking about her posts in general. I'm talking about this specific thread and it's contents. It does more harm than good.
i was speaking for myself when i said that but it is a shame because i do
agree that this particular topic can possibly invite a bit of trouble for her.
K2S0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:31 PM   #45
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

i am not worried about anything so you shouldnt fret. i am fully aware that what i wrote will spark negative and positive views, as does everything else.but always remember

beware the beauty of the dragon,
for her teeth are sharp.

dont be discieved, any heat i get
i can handle!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women