Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2014, 10:43 PM   #31
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
JP your a class act and hot. Alys you just talk a lot ... And I kid you. Butt your both sooo far
Thank you! I try to hold myself to a high standard. I usually don't say anything I wouldn't like if someone said to me. Some times jokes can be a little mean and when it's in text and not spoken word it can be taken out of context. Hopefully one day you can make the trip out to see me

Back on topic though, OP, you are 38, never been with a woman and the twin of a bisexual who knocks boots with dudes all the time. So my question is... Are you gay/bisexual too and just never taken the jump with a lady? Is it for lack of trying or is there something going on here? Why have you been a member for so long yet never made an appointment with a provider?
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:04 PM   #32
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
OR, we are a good judge of character, which must be true, because I agree with the majority of your posts
Xoxo

I'm always craving Italian sausage. Ijs
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:05 PM   #33
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Am I the only one who finds it crazy sexy every time Jillian puts on her psychologist cap?
Old 06-16-2014, 11:23 PM   #34
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Minx, I think You, Jillian, and Myself should get together! I am pretty confident we can solve the worlds ,and eccies's problems. And of course we can have some lasagna and Italian sausage!
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:34 PM   #35
thechocolatebanana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Those are some probing questions from JP...

Given my own struggles with guilt as a teen and young man coming from two families with ministerial backgrounds, If you have genuine desires to be with a woman - let it flow. You ought to get a list of newbie friendly providers, get whatever screening done you can, set up a date & time with one, hop on a bus, get a hotel room - and have your world rocked. At 38 and not experiencing the joy of the other sex exploring your body and you hers - man you have NO idea what you've been missing.

Again, if your desire is real and it's not just idle curiosity - you have a whole new side of life to enjoy while you're still relatively young.

*You might want to think about changing that handle though. Just a thought....
thechocolatebanana is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:52 PM   #36
Guest100514
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Am I the only one who finds it crazy sexy every time Jillian puts on her psychologist cap?
Aww thanks pretty lady!

Quote:
Minx, I think You, Jillian, and Myself should get together! I am pretty confident we can solve the worlds ,and eccies's problems. And of course we can have some lasagna and Italian sausage!
It's getting a little got in here!, whew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana View Post
Those are some probing questions from JP...

Given my own struggles with guilt as a teen and young man coming from two families with ministerial backgrounds, If you have genuine desires to be with a woman - let it flow. You ought to get a list of newbie friendly providers, get whatever screening done you can, set up a date & time with one, hop on a bus, get a hotel room - and have your world rocked. At 38 and not experiencing the joy of the other sex exploring your body and you hers - man you have NO idea what you've been missing.

Again, if your desire is real and it's not just idle curiosity - you have a whole new side of life to enjoy while you're still relatively young.

*You might want to think about changing that handle though. Just a thought....
I'm kind of scared he's going to get laid once and then all hell is going to break loose!
Old 06-16-2014, 11:57 PM   #37
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, JP...hot in here! I'm down. Xoxo
Old 06-17-2014, 12:02 AM   #38
Guest100514
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well I'll be having some great dreams tonight!
Old 06-17-2014, 12:31 AM   #39
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
Thank you! I try to hold myself to a high standard. I usually don't say anything I wouldn't like if someone said to me. Some times jokes can be a little mean and when it's in text and not spoken word it can be taken out of context. Hopefully one day you can make the trip out to see me

Back on topic though, OP, you are 38, never been with a woman and the twin of a bisexual who knocks boots with dudes all the time. So my question is... Are you gay/bisexual too and just never taken the jump with a lady? Is it for lack of trying or is there something going on here? Why have you been a member for so long yet never made an appointment with a provider?
No I am not gay/bisexual,I don't feel like like recounting mt failed love life unless a provider wanted it for screening. when i first made the account I had some trouble because I had no references.Was going to slip away on trip to vegas to but two of pals lost all the money they had first day, so i fed em for the rest of the week.
4742 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:38 AM   #40
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3eviltwin View Post
No I am not gay/bisexual,I don't feel like like recounting mt failed love life unless a provider wanted it for screening. when i first made the account I had some trouble because I had no references.Was going to slip away on trip to vegas to but two of pals lost all the money they had first day, so i fed em for the rest of the week.
Neither of them had ATM cards, checking accounts, or credit cards? They just lost every penny to their name on the first day in Vegas... on a week long trip? And not just one of them did, but BOTH of them did? Sorry, I don't believe that for a second. Sounds like complete BS to me.

Also, pretty much all of us started out here on ECCIE or ASPD with no references. We found girls who would see newbies. There are plenty out there. You made no effort to find a single one of those women in 4 years? Again, sounds completely made up.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:24 AM   #41
Valued Poster

What do guys think I have to gain by making this all up? If I was trying to trick someone why would i put it out in an open forum ?
4742 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:48 AM   #42
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
What do guys think I have to gain by making this all up? If I was trying to trick someone why would i put it out in an open forum ?
Sympathy? Discounted/free session from a provider that reads this and feels sorry for you?

Some people lie just to lie as well. There have been many told here on open forums, it's nothing new.

Maybe it's possible you're telling the truth.

Maybe you haven't had a single chance to get laid in the real world in 38 years.

Maybe you have been on here for 4 years and haven't been able to find a single provider that would accept a newbie despite all your efforts.

Maybe the one time you had it in your lap in Vegas not one, but two of your friends lost every penny to their name in the first day of a week long trip without having any backup money via an atm card, credit card, or checking account.

Maybe... but it SOUNDS like it's completely made up to me.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:21 PM   #43
Guest100514
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Now I'm normally the nice one of the bunch but I have to agree with sleepy. After 4 years on here.. Not even, let's start with your first year... You couldn't find one newbie friendly provider?? Shit give me about 30 seconds and I could find 5, each in a different area of the metroplex. Most within a decent price range too that any grown man wanting to lose his virginity could afford. Now if you told me you were saving yourself for marriage, I might be able to understand that. But to say that you have never gotten laid and not for lack of trying, I think something is wrong here. You don't have to try with providers. You show up, put the donation out, get undressed and bam! You got laid. This is not that difficult.
Old 06-17-2014, 12:22 PM   #44
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
Sympathy? Discounted/free session from a provider that reads this and feels sorry for you?

Some people lie just to lie as well. There have been many told here on open forums, it's nothing new.

Maybe it's possible you're telling the truth.

Maybe you haven't had a single chance to get laid in the real world in 38 years.

Maybe you have been on here for 4 years and haven't been able to find a single provider that would accept a newbie despite all your efforts.

Maybe the one time you had it in your lap in Vegas not one, but two of your friends lost every penny to their name in the first day of a week long trip without having any backup money via an atm card, credit card, or checking account.

Maybe... but it SOUNDS like it's completely made up to me.
I am not looking for Discounted/free session . Sympathy? I find this for the most part humiliating.
4742 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:29 PM   #45
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
I am not looking for Discounted/free session . Sympathy? I find this for the most part humiliating.
The quit talking about it and saddle up.

Or don't.

either way, stop whining and making excuses.

I know I sound harsh, but c'mon man, you are coming across as really pathetic - I mean, you cant get laid in a room full of pros? Really???? Someone needs to be honest enough to tell you that.
Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women