Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161347
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453089
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2012, 06:01 AM   #31
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyfun View Post
Ok Reese I'm finely on bottom you need to come climb on my tongue and ride as long as you can stand it.

Yum!

Back to subject I think when women get married they don't think they have to have sex anymore, men are supposed to get bored or not interested in sex so women just don't do it.

I think you are correct...but I also believe that women stop having sex with their husbands because the husbands stop romancing them. I know this isn't true in every situation, but it was true is mine. I didn't feel valued so I just eventually became uninterested in sex with them.

If the lady's here were not getting paid for it would you have sex the same amount or would your sex life diminish?

I can only speak for myself, but I am a very sexual being. I love pleasing my partner and as long as he treats me with respect, I will f*ck his brains out for life. Paid or not. Too bad neither of my ex husbands understood that.

Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:02 AM   #32
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Reese will you marry me.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #33
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Reese, I just have to sympathize with you. You obviously found the two stupidest guys on the planet. I would never make the mistake of not romancing you.
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #34
BirdDawg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default The Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
The problem is that you men haven't learned how to play the game properly. If y'all would just start thinking with the big head, you'll get what you want.

Us ladies learned how to play the game and yep, we got what we wanted.

Duh!
Lana,
I wonder how much of your comment is joking/serious?

Please take my comments as venting but not at you.

I'd ask a question of women with significant others: "Do you ever abandon the game and just through the poor bastard a good fuck once and awhile?"

I'll stop now, as I obviously have issues and muss the times early in like when I had a "fuckbuddy" instaed of a girlfriend or wife who expected there ass kissed all the time...

Peace to All!
BirdDawg is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:59 AM   #35
TexasToyTester
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I saw girls because my ex was a miserable lay... I ditched the girl, joined a 12 step program, and now I see girls because I like to

Also ladies if you were curious, I do laundry, iron, dishes, I cook, scrub toilets, make the bed, vacuum, open doors, take my hat off inside, and for those of you with no gag reflex, I can hold my breath for weeks at a time PM for rates and availability
TexasToyTester is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #36
Jaquamo
Valued Poster

I've been married to the same women for 17 years. Listen to the ladies, I do the dishes a couple of nights a week. Every other wednesday she gets flowers at work. We actually "date" once a week and there isn't a day that goes by I don't do or say something that says I LOVE YOU. She is my best friend and we still have sex 2 or 3 times a week. I hobby because the 70's man in me just likes to fuck someone else every now and then with out attachments and my wife isn't really into the BJCIM thing.
Jaquamo is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:08 AM   #37
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

36) why fire up this big ass grill for one small wienie
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women