Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2011, 10:33 AM   #31
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah hah!! I just figured out why gentlemen sometimes say "I'll confirm with you the morning of the appointment."

It's because they have had this type of experience.

I had always thought it was because THEIR plans were tentative, not because they thought MINE were. LOL!

HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:42 AM   #32
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always use the "morning of" final confirmation to put us both at ease about the appointment.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:54 AM   #33
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default NO EXACT ADDRESS = NO APPOINTMENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
And this is NOT just about syeiraPink but ANY provider.

My position is this: If ANY PROVIDER don't give you a phone number & address, is this meeting confirmed as a GO, Reguardless if you have seen her before or not??? (Address is Key)

She may not have the SAME incall as when you last seen her. General Area's can be seen on reviews. phone numbers can be seen on Ad's.
(This is ALL i am saying)

CG
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaddayadda View Post
no address
NO EXACT ADDRESS = NO APPOINTMENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
My position is that if you're given a time and a date, it's an appointment confirmation or not.
and if they don't know your exact address, how are they going to show up? should they just go to your general area anyways and just call when they are close by, even though you never replyed to emails and phone calls? I think not. Get a clue. Take a hint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaeese View Post
There was confirmation of the time and date and that specific location would be forthcoming.
lmao @ forthcoming but, never actually arrived so i just went anyways. too funny. Now i am starting to see why alot of providers are pissed off when they get a NCNS review that they never gave an exact address too or, sent confirmation. Never replyed to emails, or phone calls the morning of the appointment date or even hours before. I see alot of comments reguarding not showing up to an appointment but, no replys to the question of NO EXACT ADDRESS WAS GIVEN. How can you take it upon yourself to try to track the lady down? In the examples of no show appointments to lawyers offices, they knew your address, thats different. you most likely have a receptionist or secretary to confirm. not a good example as when they DON'T know the exact address. Can we stay on topic here with the facts?

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:01 AM   #34
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I've lost count of the number of appointments where I didn't get the hotel name or the apartment complex until minutes before the appointment.

The random factor in this instance is that apparently this provider has a hectic life and moves her incall around although she sticks to a small area.

When you talk to a Verified ECCIE provider and she gives you a date and time that should be all you need unless it is more than a day out because in hooker speak, anything more than in the next 12 hours for most providers is a concept they can't fathom.

I'm editing the next line to be more explicit on what I meant.
Better off with the non ECCIE providers than bothering with wasting your time here with this specific provider.

Also, I'll mention it again. IF you use the appointment request form to schedule your appointment time with a P411 provider and she confirms and then no shows you, she has a good chance of losing her account because that is not the type of provider Gina wants on P411.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:13 AM   #35
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=LazurusLong;1522823
Better off with the non ECCIE providers than bothering with wasting your time here.
[/QUOTE]

Why are you here then?? Just asking...
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:47 AM   #36
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default OK, I have too many posts in this thread so, this is my last post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Better off with the non ECCIE providers than bothering with wasting your time here.

Also, I'll mention it again. IF you use the appointment request form to schedule your appointment time with a P411 provider and she confirms and then no shows you, she has a good chance of losing her account because that is not the type of provider Gina wants on P411.
I agree with your second suggestion but, not the first one. There are MANY Eccie Providers on P411. Using P411 to set an appointment with confirmation reply is the BEST suggestion made in this whole thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Why are you here then?? Just asking...
I think he just worded it wrong and ment, ONLY use P411, and not just Eccie PM system, or Emails to set Appointments.

Eccie PM's and Emails are great for Communication. Eccie is also Great for AD's, Reviews, Showcases, Chat, & reading her Posts.

I will never see a Provider that is not a P411 Member.
It is Great to see Providers Chiming in and giving us your POV.
Thanks.

I am Done,
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:19 PM   #37
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
IMHO, if the lady don't give you an address and phone number, there is NOT a meeting of the minds here.
In my opinion, the above is totally wrong. If an appointment is not an appointment without an address, then there is never an appointment with the 2 call system. So, according to copierguy, the only way a NCNS happens with the 2 call system, is you drive to the designated location, and then the lady gives you an address, at which time you show at the address, and you then are given the apartment number or room number, at which time she doesn't answer the door!?

In my opinion, once the lady agrees on a date time, it is an appointment. At that time both sides have accepted that any failure to notify the other of a change, is a NCNS.

Copierguy, the award below is for you:
69er is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:41 PM   #38
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Many of you have valid arguments. However, what most of you forget is we are not talking about a mainstream industry. While many, even most of the ladies here are very reliable, some are not. If you don't take extra steps to insure things will happen, you will get NC/NS at some time. Many of the better orginized ladies here take the same extra steps to reduce the likelyhood of them being stood up as well.

The repercussions of a NC/NS are so minor that many just don't care on both sides.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:01 PM   #39
syeira pink
Sexier than Ever

User ID: 133
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WAIT A MINUTE..............

THIS IS FROM BLAEESE HIMSELF.

Sorry dear, you cannot post private communications like this. A summery is ok, but not the exact messsge Bubba3452

Blaeese
syeira pink is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:03 PM   #40
syeira pink
Sexier than Ever

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ONCE I HAVE A CANCELLATION I MOVE ON........DONT YOU ALL?

I HAVE BEEN BUSTING MY ASS TO KEEP FROM HAVING THE NCNS..........AND THIS ONE IS NOT ON ME. DONE.

HAVE A GOOD ONE.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:06 PM   #41
itsallpink
Gaining Momentum

changes things....
itsallpink is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:25 PM   #42
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Me thinks someone just got his ass handed to him.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:25 PM   #43
Johnny Ringo
Living the dream!

it sure does! I think someone needs to fess up
Johnny Ringo is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:56 PM   #44
syeira pink
Sexier than Ever

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN........

I am sorry but I have to cancel our appointment for Friday as I have just been advised that I have to babysit ((((( EDIT )))))I will contact you next week about setting up something. I hope I did not mess up your day. Have a good one and stay cool.

Blaeese
Old 07-31-2011, 04:13 PM   #45
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

syeira pink ............ off topic but that ass is killer!

Blaeese ........... BUSTED
Bloodhound is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women